Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

More PKers are coming

Go down 
+6
samfibian
JonPB
mein sohn
kar98
goat hammer
sdguo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
sykonurse
Paradox
sykonurse

More PKers are coming - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:59 am

mein sohn wrote:
sykonurse wrote:
mein sohn wrote:
too much politics! just give me a freaken target. they're all jackazzes.

Brancker Alley PD in Wray Heights: Kukuxumushu http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1487009

Purpose and group affilliation???
Sorry, should have specified. Kukuxumushu is an unaffiliated PKer Paradox has on the kill list.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:52 am

You are inside Maybee Cinema, an old science-fiction film playing on its main screen. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are hudak2 (60HP), magma2k (60HP), Rocco McKlusky (60HP), beasty92 (60HP), Nur al Din (60HP), Rai of the Winds (60HP), Chuck Strahovski (60HP), Arthur H Fonzarelli (30HP), Lustindarkness (60HP), SA Seeley Booth (60HP), Miss Elainious (60HP) and Tommy Crowbar (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running. The lobby has been decorated with a cubist sculpture and two conceptual paintings.

Somebody has spraypainted MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! onto a wall.
Since your last turn:

Running fox777 installed a generator in the building. (25 minutes ago)
angeldust is good refuelled the generator. (25 minutes ago)
Running fox777 shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (24 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Running fox777 hit you with a fire axe for 3 damage. (24 minutes ago)
Running fox777 shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (24 minutes ago)
Running fox777 hit you with a fire axe for 3 damage. (22 minutes ago) ...and again.

Possible actions:

hudak2magma2kRocco McKluskybeasty92Nur al DinRai of the WindsChuck StrahovskiArthur H FonzarelliLustindarknessSA Seeley BoothMiss ElainiousTommy Crowbarthe barricadesthe generator with punch (25%, 1 Dance)knife (50%, 2 Dance)pistol (65%, 5 Dance)shotgun (65%, 10 Dance)fuel can (25%, 1 Dance)Inventory (click to use):

on selfhudak2magma2kRocco McKluskybeasty92Nur al DinRai of the WindsChuck StrahovskiArthur H FonzarelliLustindarknessSA Seeley BoothMiss ElainiousTommy Crowbar on selfhudak2magma2kRocco McKluskybeasty92Nur al DinRai of the WindsChuck StrahovskiArthur H FonzarelliLustindarknessSA Seeley BoothMiss ElainiousTommy Crowbar(6)(5)(2)(4) on hudak2magma2kRocco McKluskybeasty92Nur al DinRai of the WindsChuck StrahovskiArthur H FonzarelliLustindarknessSA Seeley BoothMiss ElainiousTommy Crowbar (10AP) on hudak2magma2kRocco McKluskybeasty92Nur al DinRai of the WindsChuck StrahovskiArthur H FonzarelliLustindarknessSA Seeley BoothMiss ElainiousTommy Crowbar (10AP)You are 100% encumbered.

-----flak jacketknifefirst-aid kitpistol (6)pistol (5)pistol clipspray canfuel canportable generatorshotgun (2)shotgun shellpistol (4)revivification syringe (0 AP)
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:57 am

You are inside the Horsey Museum, its collection of conceptual paintings now thick with dust. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are 'Spider' (60HP), aetzmolch (60HP), Grungni (50HP), Alexa Guillespie (50HP), a Whiskey Cabinet (60HP), DocumentaryVoiceover (60HP), J Hamilton (50HP) and goat hammer (11HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running low on fuel. One room of the museum has been cleared, for the display of ten conceptual paintings and two torn paintings.

Somebody has spraypainted Petting Zoo - Headshot all rotters onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Running fox777.
You fire your pistol at Running fox777 for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:00 am

You are inside Swithun General Hospital, its emergency room in disarray. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are USI Zemonous (60HP), StimimTW (60HP), spicymonkeyMD (50HP), Neil Icken (60HP), deathnut (60HP), Gwardon (60HP), Zell3123 (50HP), zombiefodder91 (50HP), Gooners (50HP), Sebatian Shawe (60HP), Buttbreath (60HP), Setles (60HP), Wafflepants (60HP), Don Hughes (60HP), Jonny Ryall (60HP), Ronald Bellcraft (60HP), Doc Pontoon (60HP), KEHT (50HP), Jeff Markson (50HP), DiCiASSEi (50HP), shadygray (60HP), Joshua Diamant (50HP), Thomas Hannon (50HP), Master Nicholas (60HP), Peter Fetterman (50HP), Brunoo (60HP), Knell Foster (50HP), world 'globe (60HP), healingdoctor (50HP), yayoranges (60HP), heiko kovi (50HP), Scout Brower (50HP), Amanda Hugankiss (39HP) and Anicras (50HP).
Back to top Go down
sykonurse
Paradox
sykonurse

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:25 pm

Quote :
You are inside the Horwill Hotel. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here is makeamove (60HP).
Southwesternmost corner of Crowbank.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:31 pm

goat hammer wrote:
You are inside Swithun General Hospital, its emergency room in disarray. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are USI Zemonous (60HP), StimimTW (60HP), spicymonkeyMD (50HP), Neil Icken (60HP), deathnut (60HP), Gwardon (60HP), Zell3123 (50HP), zombiefodder91 (50HP), Gooners (50HP), Sebatian Shawe (60HP), Buttbreath (60HP), Setles (60HP), Wafflepants (60HP), Don Hughes (60HP), Jonny Ryall (60HP), Ronald Bellcraft (60HP), Doc Pontoon (60HP), KEHT (50HP), Jeff Markson (50HP), DiCiASSEi (50HP), shadygray (60HP), Joshua Diamant (50HP), Thomas Hannon (50HP), Master Nicholas (60HP), Peter Fetterman (50HP), Brunoo (60HP), Knell Foster (50HP), world 'globe (60HP), healingdoctor (50HP), yayoranges (60HP), heiko kovi (50HP), Scout Brower (50HP), Amanda Hugankiss (39HP) and Anicras (50HP).

Heiko Kovi has been terminated. amanda hugankiss im not 100 percent sure on so until im certain he can stay. Moving on to sykonurses siting on the brownstain makeamove.

Chuck Strahovski said "Yeah angeldust is good (ID 1463159) was made Feb 2009. 3 months and still only level 1 FR with 35 xp. Definitely an alt zerg or spy. Running fox777 is Browncoats (ID 1381267) died 35 times haha so looks like someone or something got him :o)" (3 hours and 32 minutes ago)
Chuck Strahovski said "From running fox's description looks like he was after goat hammer who was staying here" (3 hours and 31 minutes ago)
Chuck Strahovski said "Ah looks like what I just said had already been anticipated by Miss E on the forum :OÞ" (3 hours and 23 minutes ago)
Miss Elainious said "Great minds think alike Chuck. ;)" (3 hours and 3 minutes ago)

can anyone verify who these cats are. I find this conversation quiite interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:08 pm

Quote from: kar98 on May 11, 2009, 09:00:03 PM
hi there i am kar98 and i am a member of dawn patrol, you have kar98 and goathammer listed as zergs and as the same person, we are not , we are on the same team and we attack together,
We also run several alts to avenge our mains which also attack together. We grief any former members of our group that try to come forward with evidence of zerging against us. We think ZHU, zerg hunters, PKers and the RG are complete idiots and are out to destroy us. And we really don't care about the zerg list, zerging or multi-abuse, we're only doing this to keep paradox happy because no self respecting group would be caught dead in an alliance with us.

Fix'd.

im sorry sdugo but this is what they did to my post,made me look like an art, the part in red is what they edited
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:50 pm

Yeah thats amber. I'll send a PM to Rev/Duke.

Given my experience in reporting Moloch to the zerg list, I have little faith in their system. THe zerg list is run by PKers, same group as barhah/brainstock.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:10 am

You are inside Terrell Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are AbrahamWizwack (50HP), Tom Johansen (60HP), darko tyler (50HP), Don'tEatMeI'mSick (50HP), Safe House (45HP), kar98 (60HP) and Scarlet Git (39HP).

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1405619 spartan
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:17 am

Thanks, by the way, take screenshots of all the gangbang PKs by makeamove's alts. I'll submit them to their system regardless.
Hypocritical bullshit by the PKers needs to be stopped.
Back to top Go down
sykonurse
Paradox
sykonurse

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:05 am

karabiner98 wrote:
Quote from: kar98 on May 11, 2009, 09:00:03 PM
hi there i am kar98 and i am a member of dawn patrol, you have kar98 and goathammer listed as zergs and as the same person, we are not , we are on the same team and we attack together,
We also run several alts to avenge our mains which also attack together. We grief any former members of our group that try to come forward with evidence of zerging against us. We think ZHU, zerg hunters, PKers and the RG are complete idiots and are out to destroy us. And we really don't care about the zerg list, zerging or multi-abuse, we're only doing this to keep paradox happy because no self respecting group would be caught dead in an alliance with us.

Fix'd.

im sorry sdugo but this is what they did to my post,made me look like an art, the part in red is what they edited

My art, I forwarded this to our gang. Seems we're getting the same love, eh.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:14 am

Alright, we are going back to Lockettside for a spell, See you there.

ran into this guy along the way..

You are inside the Bearns Arms, an abandoned pub. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are BloodyJohnny (50HP), jill wesker (50HP), John Sylus (50HP), Noobfest (50HP), Eddy Slack (60HP), kar98 (60HP) and Horacio Pagani (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel, and connected to a powered-down radio transmitter.

Somebody has spraypainted CHOICE!!! onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Fred Costello.
Since your last turn:

Horacio Pagani killed Fred Costello. (0 seconds ago)

Your target is no longer here.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:03 am

You are inside Voules Square Railway Station. Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are El Bastardo927 (60HP), EmpathyBot (60HP) and kar98 (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running low on fuel, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 28.11 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted Alive inside onto the departures board.

There is a dead body here. It's Blanemcc.
You fire your pistol at Blanemcc for 5 damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:43 pm

FYI some of the browncoats split off to form their own pk group, called "the nobodies"

terrell, shackleville (no genny) - hashissiin (KOS)
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:18 pm

sykonurse wrote:
mein sohn wrote:
sykonurse wrote:
mein sohn wrote:
too much politics! just give me a freaken target. they're all jackazzes.

Brancker Alley PD in Wray Heights: Kukuxumushu http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1487009

Purpose and group affilliation???
Sorry, should have specified. Kukuxumushu is an unaffiliated PKer Paradox has on the kill list.

Kukuxumushu said "Sodding Browncoats." (5 hours and 37 minutes ago)
Kukuxumushu killed Aidan Benet. (5 hours and 37 minutes ago)
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:24 pm

Gotch Plaza Police Dept.:

Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:44 pm

JonPB wrote:

There's my little mercenary!!!! great work jon! *hands jon bottle of turpentine*
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:21 am

JonPB wrote:

HAHA!! Great kill Jon,, :yeah: :oorah: :bravo: :fiel:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:22 am

attention DARTSIDE residents. venitia phair located in WIGDAHL bank at 60 ap. i got a fuel can. low ap, require backup.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:31 am

Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:35 am

You are lying outside Vine Cinema, an imposing concrete building surrounded by burnt-out cars. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside.

Somebody has spraypainted V’Ger demands gifts! (25,74) onto the 'now showing' board.

There are three dead bodies here. You recognise JonPB and kar98.
Since your last turn:

Montauk Cereban said "How did you manage to get flesh rot without getting brain rot?" (8 hours and 54 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi installed a generator in the building. (2 hours and 32 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas refuelled the generator. (2 hours and 32 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Vine Cinema. (2 hours and 32 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas said "I am man, Prima is woman! Does the kar98 need me to draw her a picture to show the difference?!?!?!?!" (2 hours and 31 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi said "Evidently, my good man! Anyway, kar, I gotta admit that I love your profile. Do you mind if I immortalize it on my wiki page?" (2 hours and 30 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi said "Annnnd the EERILY WELL-COORDINATED Mostly Harmless strikes again!" (2 hours and 30 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi killed kar98. (2 hours and 30 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 30 minutes ago) ...and again.
Prima Giedi shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (2 hours and 30 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. (2 hours and 29 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 29 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Prima Giedi said "I'd hate for you to feel left out, Mr. Hammer!" (2 hours and 28 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 28 minutes ago)
You were killed by Prima Giedi. (2 hours and 28 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas dumped your body out onto the street. (2 hours and 27 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside the Hayden Building. (7 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside the Brinklow Arms. (6 minutes ago)

You are dead.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:38 am

Ellison Cinema, Brooksville (genny, no fuel) - eugenie de franval (RR), Zombie in Pajamas
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:46 am

You are inside Smallwood Cinema, a foreign horror film playing on its main screen. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are dipcup (60HP), Xkull (60HP) and Your Own Guilt (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 28.73 MHz. The lobby has been decorated with a torn painting.

Somebody has spraypainted TZH...Pounding survivor as since 05 onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Zombie in Pajamas.
You fire your pistol at Zombie in Pajamas for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

You are inside Harnap Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Steven Reilly (50HP), angryaram (60HP), Blanemcc (30HP) and Lillith1975 (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel, and connected to a powered-down radio transmitter.

You are inside Bennet Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here is Suburban Ed (46HP).
Possible actions:

All South Blythville..
Back to top Go down
Noddy
Major
Noddy

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:36 pm

A taliban killed me last night . lol!

# binlaggin jr shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (20 hours and 42 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
# binlaggin jr shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (20 hours and 41 minutes ago) ...and again.
# binlaggin jr said "revenge is so sweet...infidel prepare to face Allah" (20 hours and 41 minutes ago)
# binlaggin jr shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (20 hours and 40 minutes ago)
# You were killed by binlaggin jr. (20 hours and 40 minutes ago)

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1355144

That guy is so weird. rendeer
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:59 pm

Nice sightings. dipcup moved to Land (genny, no fuel). The others you sighted haven't moved.
hirvitys (KOS) is in Club Doran (lit)
Firefighter Mike is in SW Marven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More PKers are coming
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: