Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

More PKers are coming

Go down 
+6
samfibian
JonPB
mein sohn
kar98
goat hammer
sdguo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

More PKers are coming - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:25 am

thanks sd! :fiel:
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:44 am

You are inside Hugo Crescent Railway Station. Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here is goat hammer (60HP).

Somebody has spraypainted PhilIip JabIonski pker, multiple accounts, KOS! onto the departures board.

There is a dead body here. It's DracosterIX.
You fire your pistol at DracosterIX for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:01 am

updated gear,,we got 2 gennies and 1 fuel can!
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:19 am

Nice job. My guess on their current active members. Some will false tag.

Zombie in Pajamas
ddoomsoC
LOLosaurus
DracosterIX
Cubone
Loogi
Prima Giedi
moomin troll
Vakill
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:07 am

You are lying outside Evershed Cinema, a small red-brick building with a fountain at its entrance. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside.

There are four dead bodies here. You recognise mein sohn and goat hammer amongst them.
Since your last turn:

Zombie in Pajamas installed a generator in the building. (31 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas refuelled the generator. (31 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Evershed Cinema. (31 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas said "I thought you zergers told our good friends at Red Rum you were disbanding? I guess you're cheats AND liars." (31 minutes ago)
LOLosaurus shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (30 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
LOLosaurus shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (30 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Prima Giedi said "My, my, you fellows don't get around much, do you? It was really very kind of you to sleep right next to where we killed you before." (30 minutes ago)
LOLosaurus shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (30 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (29 minutes ago)
You were killed by Prima Giedi. (29 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas dumped your body out onto the street. (24 minutes ago)

You are dead.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:21 am

You are lying outside Evershed Cinema, a small red-brick building with a fountain at its entrance. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside.

There are four dead bodies here. You recognise mein sohn and kar98 amongst them.
Since your last turn:

You heard a loud and distant groaning 4 blocks to the east and 5 blocks to the south. (3 hours and 6 minutes ago)
You heard a distant groaning 4 blocks to the east and 5 blocks to the south. (3 hours and 5 minutes ago) ...and again. (3 hours and 4 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas installed a generator in the building. (59 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas refuelled the generator. (59 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Evershed Cinema. (59 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas said "I thought you zergers told our good friends at Red Rum you were disbanding? I guess you're cheats AND liars." (59 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi said "My, my, you fellows don't get around much, do you? It was really very kind of you to sleep right next to where we killed you before." (57 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi killed kar98. (57 minutes ago)
Cubone shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (57 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (57 minutes ago)
Cubone shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (57 minutes ago) ...and again.
Cubone said "CUBONE!" (56 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (56 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
LOLosaurus shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (56 minutes ago)
You were killed by LOLosaurus. (56 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas dumped your body out onto the street. (52 minutes ago)

You are dead.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:47 pm

sdguo wrote:
Nice job. My guess on their current active members. Some will false tag.

Zombie in Pajamas
ddoomsoC
LOLosaurus
DracosterIX
Cubone
Loogi
Prima Giedi
moomin troll
Vakill

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=803772 <-------dont forget about this one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:51 am

Since your last turn:

A flare was fired 8 blocks to the west and 8 blocks to the north. (8 hours and 10 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 14 blocks to the east and 6 blocks to the south. (7 hours and 45 minutes ago) ...and again.
A flare was fired 14 blocks to the east and 1 block to the south. (7 hours and 42 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 2 blocks to the west and 6 blocks to the south. (3 hours and 31 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas said "Gentlemen, what you are about to see is a satire. Do not be alarmed. We are simply causing mischief to an enemy group. Enjoy the show." (1 hour and 56 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "NOTICE TO ALL CONCERNED CITIZENS! The group DAWN" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 36 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "PATROL consists of zergers and KOS PKers! They" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 30 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "claim to be pro-survivor, but they've been PKing" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 30 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "and harassing innocents. If you see them at an RP," from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 30 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "DO NOT REVIVE!" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 30 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "kar89: http://ud-malton.info/rg/i/1222512" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 30 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "goat hammer: http://ud-malton.info/rg/i/1221708" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 30 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "mein sohn: http://ud-malton.info/rg/i/1382509" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 30 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "Zerg listing (kar and goat): tinyurl.com/lv56n" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 30 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "Add these individuals to your contacts and" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 29 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "make them pay for their crimes!" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 29 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "Remember, DAWN PATROL! Do not revive! KOS!" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 27 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas broadcast "omg what no!! this is goat hammer of dawn aptrol and that is" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 19 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas broadcast "not true at all!! i only play three charactters that is not" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 19 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas broadcast "zerging! we protect u ppl n dis is how u traet us?!" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 18 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas broadcast "tynte mall you should be more grateful to dawn patrol" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 18 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas broadcast "bcuz if you dont show us respect we will hav 2 declare war" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 17 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas broadcast "on all of u. goat hammer out. peace." from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 17 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "Um, dude, zerging is when you have multiple characters" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 5 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "working together.... It's breaking the rules! You guys are" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 5 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "fucking cheaters! And really, learn to spell!" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (1 hour and 5 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "WHAT DUDE ARE YOU CALLING ME A CHEATER??!!!?!!?!?!" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (54 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "YEAH WELL HOW ABOUT THIS!! fun YOU BUDDY!!!!!" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (54 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "I BET U SUCK UR MOMMAS can EVRY NITE!!!!" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (54 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "I FUCKIN HATE U GREIFERS!!! GOD!!!! IM JUST" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (53 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "TRYIN TO PROTECT U UNGREATFUL funners AND" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (53 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "THIS IS WHAT I GET??????!!" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (53 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "WHERE ARE YOU YOU GREFIN SON OF A B*TCH" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (53 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "IM GONNA COME SHOOT UR WHININ GREIFIN @$$!!!!!" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (53 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "NOONE TALKS THAT KINDOF SH*T ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (52 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi broadcast "goat hammer out. peace (ecept for that s.o.b)" from here, on 26.17 MHz. (52 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi said "God, I love me sometimes. ;)" (42 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas said "You did a way better job at pretending to be him than I did. XD" (37 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi said "What can I say? I have a talent. :)" (33 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Derrick Cinema. (15 minutes ago)

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:35 am

You fire your pistol at LOLosaurus for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:41 am

You are inside Meyrick Plaza Police Dept. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here is TheGentleman1 (60HP).

Somebody has spraypainted C4NT comin at ya onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's the photographer.
You fire your pistol at the photographer for 5 damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:15 am

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! whats even funnier is that everyone will believe all that. simpletons.

Did i forget to mention that primea and zombi in pajamas are the same person.

I have a screen shot of both of them killing me.

Its like this.........when we kill somebody...we do it from the chat box. and we shoot all at the same time. so the killings and shootings are intermixed.

when these 2 kill.......OR TALK..........its NOT Done simutaniously.......its a few minutes after word.

I have a screen shot thats on my paint thing, but i dont know how to paste it anywhere......any suggestions.

I killed primea girda..........1 hr later.......he/she rose 2 minutes after that, zombie in pajamas came in and killed me.

now i see this talking poop...... somebodies just mad cuz we fight back and not subtle little conformists of malton.

oh well.

and why is swordy here causing bullpoopy again. my answer to the Devil's Whisky.........aka makeamove????? "whisper sweet nothings" in my ear is, i look forward to his visit in april. if not.......then , well,,,, i just have to go rogue.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:47 am

I believe makeamove is Devils whiskey
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:25 am

You are inside Tennear Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here is kar98 (60HP).
You stab C Whitty for 2 damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:21 am

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on recently, ive been pretty busy. Can you guys give me links to these pkers? I dont have them in my contacts.

ddoomsoC
LOLosaurus
DracosterIX
Cubone
Loogi
Prima Giedi
moomin troll
Vakill
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:41 am

Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:59 am

Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:36 am

You are inside Baum Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are nightgypsy (50HP), Axeman Jack (60HP), A CiviI Lime (50HP), Letitia (60HP), TravDeDo (60HP), A Snitch (40HP), Your Own Guilt (60HP), Betwixt Enigma (50HP), warrior1 (60HP) and kar98 (51HP).

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.
You fire your pistol at Aidan Benet for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:

You are inside Club Minchinton, in the near-darkness of the main dancefloor. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Throwed (60HP) and Peter McGrady (60HP).

lots in the salvage cinema 84,36 spracklingbank,,,no gennie
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:44 pm

Ciscokitty said "mein sohn! How nice of you to drop by for a spot of soul redemption...enjoy the afterlife! :)" (10 hours and 44 minutes ago)

Ciscokitty shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (10 hours and 43 minutes ago)

You were killed by Ciscokitty. (10 hours and 43 minutes ago)

Sdguo: is ciscokitty one of yours?
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:32 pm

One of my retarded teammates... sorry I have no control over what some of these guys do. Some of them will kill anyone with a bounty and low hp.
If she keeps on bothering you ... move to another dark spot, or go talk to her or shoot her back.

mein sohn wrote:
Ciscokitty said "mein sohn! How nice of you to drop by for a spot of soul redemption...enjoy the afterlife! :)" (10 hours and 44 minutes ago)

Ciscokitty shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (10 hours and 43 minutes ago)

You were killed by Ciscokitty. (10 hours and 43 minutes ago)

Sdguo: is ciscokitty one of yours?
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:23 pm

mein, if you had the DP tag on I don't think she would of shot you,,you are wearing a mostly harmfull tag! I have been in the same building a few times with kitty and she didn't kill me!
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:02 pm

goat hammer wrote:
mein, if you had the DP tag on I don't think she would of shot you,,you are wearing a mostly harmfull tag! I have been in the same building a few times with kitty and she didn't kill me!

yea i know...just realized that. der duh der!!!!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:50 am

You fire your pistol at Logan Mortis for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:19 am

It might be best if we spread out a bit,, I knocked out generator in scorse cinema 78 43, someone knockout generator in sanson cinema76 42 ..
also club dupe 74,40 is lit and may be a good place to hide if someone knocks out that genny..
:fiel:
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:24 am

Peter McGrady said "Interesting goat, since you seem to have a KOS bounty on the RG...." (41 seconds ago)

Possible actions:

lol
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:13 am

karabiner98 wrote:
Peter McGrady said "Interesting goat, since you seem to have a KOS bounty on the RG...." (41 seconds ago)

Possible actions:

lol

WE ARE SURROUNDED BY MORONS!!!! lmao!!!!!!

ps....at least you got a kos........im still at a bloody 9. *sniff sniff*

and copy that about splitting up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More PKers are coming
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: