Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

More PKers are coming

Go down 
+6
samfibian
JonPB
mein sohn
kar98
goat hammer
sdguo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

More PKers are coming - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:42 am

I feel violated. lmao
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:20 am

You are inside Stewart Auto Repair. The building has been heavily barricaded.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running low on fuel.

Somebody has spraypainted ggrrbb2 is nearly dead by infection!help him onto a wall.
Since your last turn:

A flare was fired 7 blocks to the west and 10 blocks to the south. (11 hours and 43 minutes ago)
Sodoff Baldrick said "Fascist bastard, and I don't mean that in the good sense. Do the honourable thing and call yourself a mercenary, or a turnip." (9 hours and 31 minutes ago)

Possible actions:

You are inside Coe Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here is kar98 (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 27.21 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Prima Giedi.
You break the beer bottle over Prima Giedi's head for 3 damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Since your last turn:

kar98 said "well well well if it isint mr zombie in pajamas" (26 seconds ago)
kar98 said "how you doin buddy" (9 seconds ago)

You say "There is no reason to say such nasty things to kar and I..it is not like we are the same person.."

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:29 am

You are inside Blanchflower Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very heavily barricaded.

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.

There is a lone zombie here. It's Teh Stackman
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:38 am

You are at Butler Avenue. Also here is john s mccain (30HP).

Somebody has spraypainted - REVIVE POINT - onto a wall.

There is a lone zombie here.

There are twelve dead bodies here. Eight of them smell strange.
Since your last turn:

The lights came on in a corner of Tompson Mall. (5 minutes ago)
john s mccain stood up. (2 minutes ago)
john s mccain said "Paying it forward, kar98" (39 seconds ago)
john s mccain revivified you with a NecroTech syringe. (26 seconds ago)

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:50 pm

You are inside the Brely Building. The building has been loosely barricaded. Also here are killavilladude2 (50HP) and goat hammer (60HP).

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.

There is a dead body here. It's Loogi.
You fire your pistol at Loogi for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:11 am

You are inside Sankey Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are s0m3b0d3 (50HP), Jinggadda (50HP), Wolverine Jackson (60HP), Fire Loving Chicken (60HP), larry lightfoot (50HP), Lucius Grimm (60HP), moomin troll (50HP), Loogi (30HP), DracosterIX (50HP) and Prima Giedi (30HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 27.20 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted Lock yourselves in the vault! Zed hoarde incoming! onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Horacio Pagani.

Since your last turn:

* ObiFirefighter healed you for 10 HP. (4 hours and 13 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 2 blocks to the west and 8 blocks to the south. (3 hours and 37 minutes ago)
* 27.20 MHz: "NN Scan: 3@CheekeNT; 2@ButlerAve; 53@VariousFromWest/South" (40 minutes ago)
* 27.20 MHz: "NN Scan: Gonna get messy around here. Watch Mall and NTs." (39 minutes ago)
* Prima Giedi said "Hey again, kar! It's good to see you again. Zippydoodle sends his love, but he has alt conflicts or something and couldn't make it. (It's true, but HAR HAR, SEE WHAT I DID THERE?)" (15 minutes ago)
* Loogi shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (15 minutes ago)
* Prima Giedi shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (15 minutes ago) ...and again.
* Loogi shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (15 minutes ago)
* Prima Giedi shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (14 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* Lejes installed a generator in the building. (6 minutes ago)
* Lejes refuelled the generator. (6 minutes ago)
* Lejes said "figeeeeeee" (6 minutes ago)
* DracosterIX shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (5 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. (4 minutes ago)
* DracosterIX said "*tree!*" (4 minutes ago)
* DracosterIX swung a dead fir tree into you for 2 damage. (4 minutes ago)
* You were killed by DracosterIX. (4 minutes ago)

You are dead.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:45 pm

You are inside Bugby Place Fire Station. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been heavily barricaded.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel.

There is a dead body here. It's DracosterIX.
You stab DracosterIX for 2 damage. They die.

Possible actions:

You are inside the Craske Building. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 27.21 MHz. The lobby has been decorated with a cubist sculpture, an abstract painting, a dark tapestry, a bird skeleton, a lizard skeleton, a cracked sculpture and a African painting.

Somebody has spraypainted killng hammers by the goathobo onto a wall.

There is a dead body here.
You fire your pistol at goathobo for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:52 pm

LT Mesa said "Kali37?-*reading information--you are mein sohn family?...please go away and run to hide...and about cureta..if i am not wrong...you are a !!!!!! .yes sorry ...but please leave and not hate me!" (yesterday)
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:53 pm

You are inside the Quaney Hotel. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here are Anon Y Mous (50HP) and Prima Giedi (30HP).
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:43 am

mein sohn wrote:
LT Mesa said "Kali37?-*reading information--you are mein sohn family?...please go away and run to hide...and about cureta..if i am not wrong...you are a !!!!!! .yes sorry ...but please leave and not hate me!" (yesterday)

what the hell is he babbling about? who is cureta?

You are inside Brent Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here is cureta (60HP).There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.
Possible actions:

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1372223
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: The Nobodies...aka browncoats   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:45 am

are inside Clayton Cinema, a recent drama film playing on its main screen. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Jocelyn Summers (60HP), Paradoxin (50HP), eugenie de franval (60HP), Angel Wolf (58HP) and goat hammer (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running.

Somebody has spraypainted Black people laugh. onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's moomin troll.
You fire your pistol at moomin troll for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:52 am

AidenFury refuelled the generator. (1 hour and 2 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Club Chandler. (1 hour and 2 minutes ago)
Duck J shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (1 hour and 1 minute ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Ciscokitty said "A Broken Man! This is not gonna help. Enjoy the afterlife!" (exactly 1 hour ago)
AidenFury said "mein sohn, there is no virtue in vigilantism, merely death and disgrace. Let this be a reminder to you: http://ud-malton.info/rg/i/1382509" (exactly 1 hour ago)
Ciscokitty killed A Broken Man. (exactly 1 hour ago)
AidenFury shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (exactly 1 hour ago) ...and again.
AidenFury shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (exactly 1 hour ago)
You were killed by AidenFury. (exactly 1 hour ago)
Ciscokitty dumped your body out onto the street. (59 minutes

LETS GET IT ON MOTHER funners!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:37 am

looks like the saints want to go to war with us,lets go to war,,sorry sd
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:37 am

You are kar98 and you are dead. You have 0 Hit Points and 4517 Experience Points. You have 49 Action Points remaining.

Buy skills Contacts Settings Log out

News FAQ Wiki Donate

You are lying outside Philips Bank, a derelict white-stone building. The building has been heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside.

There is a dead body here. It's CaptKC.

Since your last turn:

* A flare was fired 4 blocks to the east and 8 blocks to the north. (13 hours and 53 minutes ago)
* You heard a distant groaning 3 blocks to the east and 1 block to the north. (12 hours and 31 minutes ago)
* CaptKC said "Hello, kar98. Apologies for mistakenly taking you out in the past. You're on the PKer list, but I now have you marked as green to prevent such mistakes. Again, sorry." (3 hours and 20 minutes ago)
* moomin troll installed a generator in the building. (2 hours and 58 minutes ago)
* Zombie in Pajamas refuelled the generator. (2 hours and 55 minutes ago)
* The lights came on inside Philips Bank. (2 hours and 55 minutes ago)
* Zombie in Pajamas said "Well, well, well. Our good friends karl and KC together. This'll be a fun little get-together." (2 hours and 54 minutes ago)
* DracosterIX shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (2 hours and 53 minutes ago)
* DracosterIX shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* DracosterIX punched you for 1 damage. (2 hours and 53 minutes ago)
* DracosterIX shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. (2 hours and 52 minutes ago) ...and again. (2 hours and 52 minutes ago)
* DracosterIX stabbed you with a knife for 2 damage. (2 hours and 51 minutes ago)
* Zombie in Pajamas killed CaptKC. (2 hours and 51 minutes ago)
* Zombie in Pajamas shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (2 hours and 49 minutes ago) ...and again. (2 hours and 48 minutes ago)
* DracosterIX said "Kar, you should quit pretending to be a bounty hunter. Let us real hunters show you how it's done. http://www.ud-malton.info/rg/i/1222512" (2 hours and 47 minutes ago)
* DracosterIX stabbed you with a knife for 2 damage. (2 hours and 47 minutes ago)
* You were killed by DracosterIX. (2 hours and 47 minutes ago)
* DracosterIX dumped your body out onto the street. (2 hours and 46 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 5 blocks to the east and 6 blocks to the south. (2 hours and 6 minutes ago)

You are dead.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:37 am

You say "instead of telling you where the pkers are, why dont we tell the pkers where you are. Just because we're vigillantes doesnt mean we dont help the good guys."

You say "this is for yesterdays attack on me, now we're even"

There is a dead body here. It's Duck J.
You fire your pistol at Duck J for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:03 pm

ummmm sorry boss...........your really gna b pissed with me after reading this one. i just found it this am.

Duck J said "hey Mein sohn since you decided to kill me yesterday I am gonna return the favor and kill your buddy Goat cause PKers are pathetic like you but I will be seeing you around" (8 hours and 7 minutes ago)
You heard a loud and distant groaning 4 blocks to the west and 1 block to the south. (5 hours and 19 minutes ago)
Mr Gouger refuelled the generator. (4 hours and 24 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Club Chandler. (4 hours and 24 minutes ago)
Mr Gouger shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (4 hours and 24 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Mr Gouger shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (4 hours and 24 minutes ago)
Mr Gouger shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (4 hours and 23 minutes ago) ...and again.
Mr Gouger said "popular guy, huh?" (4 hours and 23 minutes ago)
Mr Gouger shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (4 hours and 23 minutes ago)
You were killed by Mr Gouger. (4 hours and 23 minutes ago)
Mr Gouger dumped your body out onto the street. (4 hours and 23 min
Back to top Go down
Noddy
Major
Noddy

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:38 am

Im lying on a cementery in Mornington. Two Mostly Harmless members set me up: Loogi and Prima Giedi but:

# Lisey extracted a DNA sample from you. (2 days ago)
# Lisey revivified you with a NecroTech syringe. (2 days ago)

Looking for payback.

PS= waiting for the next strike.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:07 pm

You are inside the Chafy Arms, an abandoned pub. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Silentshawn (20HP), yeahyuh (50HP), Ikcor (60HP), Bromid (50HP) and kar98 (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel, and connected to a powered-down radio transmitter. The bar has been decorated with two stuffed alligators, a torn tapestry, a stuffed moose head, a stuffed bear and a stuffed tiger head.

Somebody has spraypainted Entry Point, Keep at VSB +2. onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Rob Collick.
You fire your pistol at Rob Collick for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:

You are inside the Bruton Hotel. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Zombie in Pajamas (4HP) and kar98 (60HP).

Somebody has spraypainted a long cartoon about an asparagus monster onto a wall.
Since your last turn:

kar98 said "zombie in pajamas coming down the stairs" (1 minute ago)
kar98 said "i love ya zombie in pajamas" (1 minute ago)
kar98 said "now its time for goobye zombie in pajamas" (52 seconds ago)
kar98 said "goodnight sweetheart goodnight" (32 seconds ago)

You say "now that the saints are after us ,, I guess this is goodbye buddy,,I am looking forward to killing those guys now!! have a great day!"

Possible actions:

You are inside the Bruton Hotel. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Zombie in Pajamas (4HP) and kar98 (60HP).

Somebody has spraypainted a long cartoon about an asparagus monster onto a wall.
You fire your pistol at Zombie in Pajamas for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They drop to 4 HP.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:52 pm

you say "sponge bob pajama pants, you little wanker"

There is a dead body here. It's Zombie in Pajamas.
You fire your pistol at Zombie in Pajamas for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

There is a dead body here. It's Zombie in Pajamas.
You say "take that you zerging weenee"
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:44 am

40 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 4 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi installed a generator in the building. (1 hour and 31 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi refuelled the generator. (1 hour and 31 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Olsen Bank. (1 hour and 31 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (1 hour and 30 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
Zombie in Pajamas said "Hey goat, mind telling mein sohn that having his both his alts right next door isn't very smart? Then again, you always keep cureta nearby, don't you? Oh you guys and your zerging." (1 hour and 30 minutes ago)
Prima Giedi shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (1 hour and 29 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
DracosterIX said "kar, goat, Horacio. Tis nice to meet again. Let's celebrate by helping to lessen your bounties a little so that you may be redeemed and be able to bounty hunt properly some day. http://www.ud-malton.info/rg/i/1222512 http://www.ud-malton.info/rg/i/122170" (1 hour and 29 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas killed kar98. (1 hour and 28 minutes ago)
DracosterIX said "Horacio too: http://www.ud-malton.info/rg/i/1433315" (1 hour and 28 minutes ago)
DracosterIX said "Okay, redo. goat: http://www.ud-malton.info/rg/i/1221708 horacio: http://www.ud-malton.info/rg/i/1433315" (1 hour and 27 minutes ago)
DracosterIX killed Horacio Pagani. (1 hour and 27 minutes ago)
DracosterIX shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (1 hour and 27 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
You were killed by DracosterIX. (1 hour and 27 minutes ago)
Loogi dumped your body out onto the street. (1 hour and 27 minutes ago)
The lights went out in Olsen Bank. (1 hour and 24 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 1 block to the east and 14 blocks to the south. (1 hour and 20 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 5 blocks to the east and 9 blocks to the south. (24 minutes ago)
You heard a distant groaning 3 blocks to the west and 1 block to the north. (4 minutes ago)

You are dead.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:47 am

lol, didnt cureta kill you guys before?

aint my alt
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:05 am

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1324157

this guys has killed me twice now. if located inform me please. i have a score to settle.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:39 am

ankle for a few days." (9 hours and 35 minutes ago)
Nihil Caeli killed kar98. (9 hours and 11 minutes ago)
Nihil Caeli said "kar98 and goat hammer are zergs and griefers

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1541049
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:35 pm

You are inside Bellhouse Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Dominic McKnight (60HP) and cureta (60HP).

Since your last turn:

cureta healed you for 10 HP. (8 hours and 30 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
cureta destroyed the generator. (3 hours and 10 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Canter Towers. (2 hours and 2 minutes ago)

You say "cureta, mostly harmless has accused you of being my/our alt and zerg. I appreciate the heals however this issue does not sit well with me. How do you suggest we remedy this situation?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More PKers are coming
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: