Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

More PKers are coming

Go down 
+6
samfibian
JonPB
mein sohn
kar98
goat hammer
sdguo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

More PKers are coming - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:02 pm

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=195928

Club haiden = running genny

You are inside Sprake Cinema, a foreign documentary film playing on its main screen. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Fire Marshal Mark (60HP) and Stuntman Bob Jr (50HP).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:47 pm

*Tapton:
-Osbert Bank(no genny) Thug Behram (60HP), Doc Ryleigh (60HP)
-Club Broadbelt(no genny)-Ashley Valentine (60HP)

*Wray Heights:
-Mayer Cinema(no genny)-DracosterIX (60HP)
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:06 am

Thanks for the sightings. The guy in club haidon is a local, don't shoot him.

My alt has genny/fuel. If you guys need any place lit up tonight, just send me a PM. I'll have range for any location in the area.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:32 am

Doctor Habib is a member of the Dr. Otto octavius medical staff..(good guys) I think, :badgoat:

Alvaro. I cant afford to send anyone to wyke hills. we are operating in west grayside,,feel free to operate with us there!

Alright, Saturday night alright for killing?? 2/28/09 11pm eastern usa time!! this will be a scheduled attack,

recon those clubs, banks, and cinemas for a good target
.. :fiel:
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: ok   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:52 am

we are coming to the hotel in the border ...good idea .. i can revive people now ..say me if you need a serynge.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:23 am

Sam and I believe Telfer is going to be hit soon. Browncoats are up to something, they say they are going to wipe out a building ...

What are all the no genny locations in the area? You guys may want to split up 2-3 in a dark building, consider them "bases"
Maybe couple in Telfer, couple in Giles, couple in Bailey, Wray Heights, etc... Something like that. Or some in kinch, you get the idea..

Not a joke! Danger!

*** Few more sightings in south Wyke
St. E's Church - the Reverand Cyanide (PK)
St. D's Church - H Dog III
Nurcombe Bank (no genny) - Puggy Teatswell (30hp)

Lethebe, Buttonville - Aidan Benet (Browncoats)

Last edited by sdguo on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
samfibian
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:55 am

yeah, Ruu2, that dropped the gen in Telfer, might just be dumb, trying to do good. i don't trust that stuff, tho.i saw that BP killed it right away (1.5 hrs). staying in any spot too long gives me the heebee-jeebees. gens dropping only compounds that. i do think it would be good to try to keep as many darks lit as we can, those we aren't occupying. seems many PKers have decided to bug out of the Pole area. they may just have fallen further back. i trust nothing. pirat i do believe they know they've been owned by us. i expect sissy-tantrum retaliations at any time (you know how they get).

i blew some AP snagging a fuel can. i have enough to move to a clear, unlit dark, if anybody knows of one. i think moving as a group and sticking together would still be to our benefit.

work is crazy this week. i shouldn't be here now. i will check back later to see if you guys regroup somewhere.

>>>ok, went ahead and lit Club Broadbear [50, 87] and got it to EHB+1. nearly have the gen kilt. msg'd BP come GK. he should be along shortly to do so. i think it's wise to take Stephen's advice and split up for now. maybe only one more in Broadbear. don't really think it's much of a hiding spot, but...

here's Ruu2's profile http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1280618
i've noticed him moving around the area around us. suspicious of him now.

>>>> C Whitty (BC - 24HP) turned up in Broadbear. i don't have the AP to try it in the dark. anyone wanna have a go? Big P is sick, probably back in bed. shouldn't be too hard of a kill in the dark.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:09 pm

zenu (rr) N.E buckley mall @ 25hp 0800 est

*edit*

You are inside Club Morris, in the near-darkness of the main dancefloor. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Mion Sonozaki (50HP), Calliope Grieve (60HP), CommieTomboy (60HP), Joe Pompieri (60HP) and Unhappydisgustingwow (30HP).

(0810 est)

that is all for now, back home i go.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PKer in Kemsterbank   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:04 pm

You are inside Julie General Hospital, its empty wards criss-crossed with snapped quarantine tape. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are Dwight Flint, Elizabeta, Big Captain, Big Gary, Poodle of Doom, Necrophite, Chris Weber, deaditegirl, Dr Befremdlichliebe, Apocalypse Weapon, Shambolio O, Echoess, BiohazardBabe, Donnie Bumper, Sarah Way, mariobronx and Uri Gregorov.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running. One of the wards has been decorated with two torn paintings and an African painting.

Somebody has spraypainted Everyone needs FAKs! Cades @ VSB onto a wall.

You fire your pistol at deaditegirl for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They drop to 46 HP.
You fire your shotgun at deaditegirl for 10 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 2 points of that damage. They drop to 38 HP.
You fire your pistol at deaditegirl for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They drop to 34 HP.
You fire your pistol at deaditegirl for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They drop to 30 HP.

Can anyone else finish her off? I ran out of AP.

:glf:
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:26 pm

Tapton

Club Broadbelt (lit) - Ashley Valentine (RR)
Osbert Bank (no genny) - Thug Behram (RR), Doc Ryleigh (RR)
Templeton Auto Repair - Bloody Tom (KOS)
Cread Blvd School - Cinerary (PK sympathizer), Rufus III (RR)

*** Will be searching Kempsterbank next

Thank you for the Club Morris sighting mein sohn. Another team in the area hit that location, killed UDW, Amber, and dipcup!
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:49 am

sdguo wrote:
Tapton

Club Broadbelt (lit) - Ashley Valentine (RR)
Osbert Bank (no genny) - Thug Behram (RR), Doc Ryleigh (RR) <----------Templeton Auto Repair - Bloody Tom (KOS)
Cread Blvd School - Cinerary (PK sympathizer), Rufus III (RR)

*** Will be searching Kempsterbank next

Thank you for the Club Morris sighting mein sohn. Another team in the area hit that location, killed UDW, Amber, and dipcup!

mein sohn licking his chops
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:26 am

You are inside Cooksley Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are McPedro (50HP), Lucious Lucy (60HP), Ihsan (50HP) and kar98 (60HP).
You fire your pistol at Suburban Ed for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=642461
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:16 am

Running fox777 wrote:
You are inside Julie General Hospital, its empty wards criss-crossed with snapped quarantine tape. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are Dwight Flint, Elizabeta, Big Captain, Big Gary, Poodle of Doom, Necrophite, Chris Weber, deaditegirl, Dr Befremdlichliebe, Apocalypse Weapon, Shambolio O, Echoess, BiohazardBabe, Donnie Bumper, Sarah Way, mariobronx and Uri Gregorov.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running. One of the wards has been decorated with two torn paintings and an African painting.

Somebody has spraypainted Everyone needs FAKs! Cades @ VSB onto a wall.

You fire your pistol at deaditegirl for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They drop to 46 HP.
You fire your shotgun at deaditegirl for 10 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 2 points of that damage. They drop to 38 HP.
You fire your pistol at deaditegirl for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They drop to 34 HP.
You fire your pistol at deaditegirl for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They drop to 30 HP.

Can anyone else finish her off? I ran out of AP.

:glf:

I just killed her Fox :shooter:
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:46 am

You are inside Whittern Towers. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here is More Violence (50HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 27.55 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted MCDU - See the world (or at least Malton)! WIKI onto a wall.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=633085

His group says: Cranial Deconstruction Corp. (DORIS Contractor)

Ive got 1 AP. Can anyone help me out?
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:49 am

im sry jon, i wish i could. u gna be around sat eve?

anyway.....more recon while making my errands.

You are inside Sprake Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Major Hoar (60HP), Ashley Valentine (60HP), Johnny Lawrence (60HP) *edit* im not sure about this cat.........he hasnt left.

Narkis N.E pole mall @ 30 ap <-------easy pickens. (except for me)
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:51 am

One of my teammates killed More Violence, thanks for the sightings.

LaSantaDeVita (RR) in Carpendale, Kempsterbank (lit)
Echoess(Browncoats) in Julie General Hospital, Kempsterbank

My scout is sitting in Bailey, Wray Heights (no genny). I have a genny/fuel if anybody wants it dropped anywhere.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:08 am

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1263707 <-----wicksted wyke hills @18 hp
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:17 am

Thanks sdguo. Yeah Mien i'll be around. Got something planned?
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:20 am

JonPB wrote:
Thanks sdguo. Yeah Mien i'll be around. Got something planned?

the goat's planning a coordinated attack sat eve.

I talked to Kali, she should be arouind also. she stated she has a genny and fuel can and some ammo to aid.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:21 am

Hey guys, what happened? I just checked some profiles.

at least goat, kar, sam, bp are dead.

Who attacked? What locations are lit?

FOD may be coming into the area = more enemies are coming
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:22 am

You are inside Sprake Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Major Hoar (60HP), Ashley Valentine (60HP), Johnny Lawrence (60HP), Ben Harding (53HP) and Agent Rubber Piggy (50HP).

Crazy Legs Bunyan installed a generator in the building. (6 minutes ago)

this was installed after agent rubber piggy arrived.........im gonna stay and commit suicide to see who comes with fuel and guns a blazen. get a needle ready.
Back to top Go down
samfibian
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:40 am

More PKers are coming - Page 9 Karjacked2.th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:42 am

Look who i found!

A damaged portable generator has been set up here. It is running.

Somebody has spraypainted NEW FLOOS WAS HERE onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Teh Stackman.

You fire your pistol at Teh Stackman for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:

lol! then run away.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:46 am

DontEatMeBrain wrote:
Look who i found!

A damaged portable generator has been set up here. It is running.

Somebody has spraypainted NEW FLOOS WAS HERE onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Teh Stackman.

You fire your pistol at Teh Stackman for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:

lol! then run away.

great job brain!
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Quick Sitrep   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:58 am

SPRAKE CINEMA NEEDS TO BE NUKED, 5 PKERS

Sprake Cinema (genny, no fuel) - Major Hoar (60HP), Ashley Valentine (60HP), Johnny Lawrence (60HP), Ben Harding (53HP) and Agent Rubber Piggy (50HP).

Telfer Cinema (no genny) - Spilled Blood (KOS)

Giles Cinema (lit) - Dr Munoz (Heathers)

Blackmore Cinema (no genny) - some Dawn Patrol traitors, maybe more inside. All friendlies here were just killed.

If you need a place to hide, you can use Bailey, Wray Heights
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More PKers are coming
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: