Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

More PKers are coming

Go down 
+6
samfibian
JonPB
mein sohn
kar98
goat hammer
sdguo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

More PKers are coming - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Saturday's strike?   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:21 am

I'm game, just loading up on ammo & faks. I'm taking names for each bullet I got.

:glf:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:22 am

i softened up amber for ya ... have fun .. ill see yall the next couple days .. and saturday night
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:25 am

I'll see you guys at 11:30 My alt is 1S of the target, ready to go.

I think we'll have at least 5 shooters?
If Amber isn't scared away, there should be 3 Red Rum in Ambrose.

I found secondary targets nearby:

Botting Towers, Wyke Hills - K Simpson (RR)
Reed Towers, Wyke Hills - the Reverand Cyanide (PK)
Ephrem General Hospital, Wyke Hills - DracosterIX(Mostly Harmless, false tag The Saints).

*** I have a strong interest in seeing DracosterIX shot to death and humiliated. If any of you would oblige, that'd be very much appreciated (and I'll pick up the genny for the next strike :D )
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:17 am

sdguo wrote:
I'll see you guys at 11:30 My alt is 1S of the target, ready to go.

I think we'll have at least 5 shooters?
If Amber isn't scared away, there should be 3 Red Rum in Ambrose.

I found secondary targets nearby:

Botting Towers, Wyke Hills - K Simpson (RR)
Reed Towers, Wyke Hills - the Reverand Cyanide (PK)
Ephrem General Hospital, Wyke Hills - DracosterIX(Mostly Harmless, false tag The Saints).

*** I have a strong interest in seeing DracosterIX shot to death and humiliated. If any of you would oblige me, that'd be very much appreciated (and I'll pick up the genny for the next strike :D )

all i have to say that if amber is scared away then there will be a code 7 instead, tonight!!

secondly, i located dracoster today, and will have to go back and research to give coordinates.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:20 am

I posted Dracoster's current location above. He is in Ephrem General Hospital, Wyke Hills.
Back to top Go down
Big Percy
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:25 am

Telfer is still good as an FB. this gut inside now: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1123911
doesn't appear to be a threat.

do any of thos added targets in the other bldgs have bounties? if so, i can probably take one, or half of one. i'll get with the maop when i hear a reply and 1st strike is done.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:29 am

DracosterIX is 60hp, has a large bounty. Can you sign into chat? it'll make it easier
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:31 am

makeamove wrote:
i softened up amber for ya ... have fun .. ill see yall the next couple days .. and saturday night

You are inside Ambrose Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Mike Arx (50HP), the D O C (60HP), Ronan O'Connell (51HP), Big Percy (60HP) and samfibian (60HP).

you spooked her make
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:49 am

You fire your pistol at Cillive for 5 damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:50 am

goat hammer killed LaSantaDeVita. (0 seconds ago)

Your target is no longer here.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:53 am

You fire your shotgun at the D O C for 10 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 2 points of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:55 am

You fire your pistol at Cillive for 5 damage. They drop to 20 HP.

You hit Teh Stackman with your Fire Ax for 3 damage. They Die. His head becomes dismembered and rolls at your feet. You get 10 bonus Exp Pts for distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:42 pm

You are inside Mayer Cinema(no genny)[65, 78], its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are atiku (60HP), Alas Babylon (60HP) and Venetia Phair (60HP).
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Just read this on the Browncoats public chatbox:

c whitty (who is in Wicks, East Grayside) has a genny, and wants to "burn you out" goat, he's sighted Giles. He just doesn't have a fuel can to do the job.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:16 pm

You are inside Giles Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here is C Whitty (60HP).

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.
Possible actions:

thanks SD, already relocated! http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1367391

:fiel:
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:42 am

You are inside a factory. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here is DracosterIX (60HP).

1click S. of egbert 1342 est
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:51 am

You are inside Sprake Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Stuntman Bob Jr (50HP) and Fire Marshal Mark (60HP). <---------ive seen some bad sh stuff from this guy pking.

1351 est
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: HELLO   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:54 am

Hello ,,we have a good notice..we are coming to WIKE again....if you need somethin say us...
...we are asking for your help ...if you can send a help to kill this person.
.....delta have the photo ...

You are inside Cooksley Cinema(east grayside)...also here Mion Sonozaki..http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1374242...
If you cant help is not problem ...only this man are atacking to delta ...

We come to wike again!! lol lol! :GAT: :zed: :zed:

More PKers are coming - Page 8 2211
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:34 am

Thanks for the info Alvaro. If you spot any PKers in Wyke Hills, please post.

On a side note, who the hell is Doctor Habib? He's active, in Telfer Cinema, rather disconcerting...
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:42 am

No pkers in the mall or Clapton Stadium as of now. I killed Anime's Non Pker Alt in the Younghusband Arms though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:47 am

didnt mean to spook her mein ... i wont be able to participate on saturday nights attack .. and the way things look my team strike days are numbered ... after the next two months ill still be around but probably rarely if ever able to participate in the team strikes ... sorry fellas , just giving ya all the heads up ...

and again , sorry bout spooking amber
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:35 am

FYI Your allies in the AZS killed Amber yesterday, so it was all good.

I just picked up another genny/fuel pair with my alt, currently parked him at the bottom of Wyke Hills. If you guys find a good location to hit tomorrow, just let me know. *** Actually, I can drop the genny any location in lower Wyke Hills tonight if you're really interested ... just send me a PM if you want it

Wyke Hills

Nurcombe (no genny) - TheLostProphet(RR)
Club Morris (no genny) - Tetsumi(RR), Lemoneye(RR)
Club Golding (lit) - Stranger on a Crane (HA)

Kenefie Building - Lord BlackAdder (anti-bh pker)

Last edited by sdguo on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:46 am

that guy who killed me isnt part of STARS, just says but isnt
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:41 pm

makeamove wrote:
didnt mean to spook her mein ... i wont be able to participate on saturday nights attack .. and the way things look my team strike days are numbered ... after the next two months ill still be around but probably rarely if ever able to participate in the team strikes ... sorry fellas , just giving ya all the heads up ...

and again , sorry bout spooking amber

its all good make....was only kidden around. there's plenty out there to choose from.

sry to hear about the group strike thing. hope all is well, you have been a great team member.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:44 pm

Wyke Hills

Nurcombe (no genny) - TheLostProphet(RR)
Club Morris (no genny) - Tetsumi(RR), Lemoneye(RR)
Club Golding (lit) - Stranger on a Crane (HA)

Kenefie Building - Lord BlackAdder (anti-bh pker)[/quote]

Update Nucombe = selector
Club morris = lemoneye only both dark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More PKers are coming
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: