Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

More PKers are coming

Go down 
+6
samfibian
JonPB
mein sohn
kar98
goat hammer
sdguo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

More PKers are coming - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:18 am

Zombie in Pajamas
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 09:51 PM

Mostly Harmless

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,222

Bold and brazen bounty hunter Zombie in Pajamas almost avenges the amazing Ms Sara by vanquishing vile vagrant goat hammer.

Evidence: http://img10.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=goathammerwarned.png
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:25 am

LOL hope for a quick revive so that goat can kill ZiP...
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:26 am

You are at Butler Avenue. Also here is nikolalhs (50HP).

Somebody has spraypainted Revive point. Aurelian Empire = PKers onto a wall.

There are five dead bodies here. Three of them smell strange.
Since your last turn:

nikolalhs revivified you with a NecroTech syringe. (6 seconds ago)

Possible actions:

You are at Butler Avenue. Also here is nikolalhs (50HP).

Somebody has spraypainted Revive point. Aurelian Empire = PKers onto a wall.

There are five dead bodies here. Three of them smell strange.
Since your last turn:

nikolalhs shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (36 seconds ago) (They're still here.) ...and again. (31 seconds ago) ...and again. (16 seconds ago) ...and again. (10 seconds ago)

Possible actions:

that is a XP hound,,but I ll take it...lol
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:58 am

You are inside St Emma's Church. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Jack C8 (50HP), Ray Shady (50HP), zaccari825 (50HP), Sabre Steinway (50HP) and exandwhy (50HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running low on fuel, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 27.42 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted vsb only please we need exit /entry points onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Almighty Pickle.
You fire your pistol at Almighty Pickle for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

You are inside Major Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Lugaidh (60HP), Ms Sara (45HP) and doom brigade (40HP).

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.
Possible actions:

You are inside Amatt Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here is TheConnection (50HP).
Possible actions:

In wykewood Atm... :fiel: is where I stay,,come and get me!
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:13 pm

BUTTONVILLE 0612 EST

You are inside Alner Place School. Half-finished work is scattered across the floor. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Kitten von Mew (60HP), zed pro (60HP) and Nick Panic (60HP).

you guys looken for someone???
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:46 pm

Zombie in Pajamas has now moved to a junkyard 33, 89 (Dartside)

EDIT: looks like he's dead. Thanks for the sighting on Kitten, teammate killed him!
Currently, we don't have any MH sightings other than Ms Sara
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:29 am

Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:17 am

Christ. I know that guy, he's a bounty hunter, good guy. I PMed him, very sorry, friendly fire.

How're you guys looking on submitting an appeal to Resens?
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:25 am

sdguo wrote:
Christ. I know that guy, he's a bounty hunter, good guy. I PMed him, very sorry, friendly fire.

How're you guys looking on submitting an appeal to Resens?

rob never got an email from them yet, i dont know should he try again, i registered so long ago i cant remeber if i had to do that or not, but i prefer we did it together
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:34 pm

I'll send one of the mods on there a PM, hopefully they're willing to listen

SOME SIGHTINGS:

Club Dell, Buttonville (no genny) - Johnny Fiamma (dangerous anti-bh pker)
Velvick Building, Williamsville - pedrosanpedro (KOS)

Not many sightings for us today. Loogi killed a BH in Chafy Arms, Greentown
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Zombie in Pajamas is in Coe Bank, Lockettside... The lights are out... I'd take him out, but I don't have any ammo :shooter:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:46 pm

You are at Butler Avenue.

Somebody has spraypainted Revive Point - NO ROTTERS PERLEASE onto a wall.

There are eight dead bodies here. Seven of them smell strange. You recognise kar98 amongst them.
Since your last turn:

ukgamers2 revivified you with a NecroTech syringe. (11 hours and 2 minutes ago)
You heard a loud and distant groaning 3 blocks to the north. (7 hours and 29 minutes ago) ...and again.
You heard a loud and dist

I'll get him when I charge a few more ap,,,hehe,,thanks for the sighting John,, :fiel:
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:31 am

Nice sighting. Got another one sighted:
DracosterIX - Club Sroud, Kinch Heights (no genny)
Loogi (36hp) - Wigdahl Bank, Dartside (genny, no fuel)

Spoke to the Reapers, they're sorry they shot you kar. If you ever need revives, you can contact them on brainstock (ID = captkc)

*** Many MH killed by others today. Those are the only two remaining that we've sighted.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:51 am

You are inside Lindsey Towers. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are MaskEarthshaker (35HP), NT Scientist Dedmoor (42HP), Almighty Pickle (4HP) and goat hammer (30HP).

Somebody has spraypainted Keep Powered & At EHB. onto a wall.

There is a lone zombie here.

There are three dead bodies here. You recognise Ms Sara.
You fire your pistol at Ms Sara for 5 damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:52 am

You are inside Lindsey Towers. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are MaskEarthshaker (35HP), NT Scientist Dedmoor (42HP) and kar98 (30HP).

Somebody has spraypainted Keep Powered & At EHB. onto a wall.

There is a lone zombie here.

There are four dead bodies here. You recognise Almighty Pickle and Ms Sara amongst them.
You fire your pistol at Almighty Pickle for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:25 pm

Nice job. We got another sighting:

ddoomsoC in the Rudd Building, Dartside. This guy is very difficult to find, as I'm sure you know.
If you guys can take him out in the morning, do it, make sure to finish the kill if you go for him. Info has been passed on to all friendlies in the area.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:31 am

Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:30 am

ddoomsoC moved away. I spoke to Duke D'oeuvre, he'll pass on the word to Anime Sucks to get goat's account approved. Let me know if there's a problem.Please start the appeal process as soon as you can.

There was a shitstorm on brainstock today, blanemcc was attacking me for supporting you guys. That guy's a funny wanker...
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:03 am

sdguo wrote:
ddoomsoC moved away. I spoke to Duke D'oeuvre, he'll pass on the word to Anime Sucks to get goat's account approved. Let me know if there's a problem.Please start the appeal process as soon as you can.

There was a shitstorm on brainstock today, blanemcc was attacking me for supporting you guys. That guy's a funny wanker...

:exp: <---------brainstock shitstorm.................comon now.....thats some funny sh*t
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:05 am

Canderous Ordo (60HP), Dr McGinlay (60HP), Gameplayer3131 (60HP), Matt Spauldingus (60HP), Poontang6661 (60HP), SaulKD (60HP), Mugison (60HP), on3b345t (60HP), 1 Spike 1 (60HP), Brainzog Nutchoppah (60HP), Tasty Snack (60HP), hank spanker (60HP), Emily McQualm (50HP), 25cent (60HP), Murry Katzenbaum (60HP), Conan the Fireman (60HP), cotaslacker (60HP), Max Heckler (50HP), armeddeath25 (60HP) and Hunthar (60HP).

SW GIDDINGS 2206 EST
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Wigdahl Bank, Dartside (genny, no fuel) - Loogi (MH) <- ignore dead now
One of my teammates was killed by ddoomsoC next to Pole Mall
No other MH sighted today.

Please let us know if you see any dangerous PKers in the Buckley/Pole area. Some of MH may have shifted east a bit.

EDIT: I think Mostly Harmless got their art kicked. They're playing dead now..
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:47 am

We just killed ddoomsoC in mid Tapton. Some of them got revives. They may go active tonight...
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:57 am

You are inside St Alexander's Hospital, its lobby covered with quarantine posters. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been loosely barricaded. There is a crowd of 73 survivors gathered here. [list names]

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here. One of the wards has been decorated with two cubist sculptures, a historical tapestry and two African paintings.

Somebody has spraypainted DELICIOUS FREE CANDY! http://tinyurl.com/dd5u2a onto a wall.

There are four zombies here.

There is a dead body here. It's LOLosaurus.
You fire your pistol at LOLosaurus for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:59 am

You are inside St Alexander's Hospital, its lobby covered with quarantine posters. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been lightly barricaded. There is a crowd of 71 survivors gathered here. [list names]

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here. One of the wards has been decorated with two cubist sculptures, a historical tapestry and two African paintings.

Somebody has spraypainted DELICIOUS FREE CANDY! http://tinyurl.com/dd5u2a onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Prima Giedi.
Since your last turn:

goat hammer killed Prima Giedi. (1 second ago)

Your target is no longer here.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:03 pm

You are inside St Alexander's Hospital, its lobby covered with quarantine posters. A few bloody handprints are smeared across the wall. The building has been lightly barricaded. There is a crowd of 70 survivors gathered here. [list names]

There is a dead body here. It's Almighty Pickle.

we killed 4 mostly harmless tonight,,all in alexandria hospital ...LOL *blows smoke off of gun barrel!!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More PKers are coming
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: