Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Locketside

Go down 
+8
Deadly Intent
August Lost
Big Percy
JonPB
karabiner98
Marshall Killah
mein sohn
goat hammer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

Locketside - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:18 am

nice job! Locketside - Page 13 366603

You are inside Gover Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here is Doc Ryleigh.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel.
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:00 am

Gover bank empty
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:43 pm

You are inside Tompson Mall. Trails of looted debris litter the floors and escalators. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been loosely barricaded. Also here are Ninja Zornbie (50HP), yetti751 (60HP), Desperation (60HP), Ryan Winchester (60HP), Lady Magdalena (50HP), Kilik460 (60HP), I'm Their Him (60HP), Evasil (50HP), Untikun (60HP), Scared Nation (60HP), busskiller (60HP), Iver Johnson (60HP), Morjana Alaoui (50HP), Alex LC (60HP), dolligan (50HP), matthew dead hunter (50HP), SIlk1234 (60HP), bayouboy47 (60HP), Mrs Drunkinbroad (50HP), ScientistofFury (60HP), Britney Lether (60HP), Lord Finesse (60HP) and Lucky Steve (50HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 27.20 MHz. One of the shops has been decorated with four carved pumpkins.

Somebody has spraypainted goathammer/kar98 = zergs. http://tinyurl.com/lv56n onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Tasty Snack.
You fire your pistol at Tasty Snack for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:00 am

1558 est

WYKEWOOD southern middle border

You are inside Amatt Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Randy Flumes, darklink109046, Jim Mount, CaptKC and sirtis.

free cookie and a bottle of your favorite juice to the one who makes me proud and dirt naps this pile of Locketside - Page 13 261122

go get him boys!!!

I found him, but didnt have a fuel can like a dumb Locketside - Page 13 261122
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:05 am

Hahaha, that sucks so bad. I went in the other direction looking and now I have insufficient AP to get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:07 am

im there... but i dont have a fuel can
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:32 am

You are lying outside Obern Towers, a derelict yellow-stone building, its windows missing and broken. The building has been very heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Somebody has spraypainted Join BAR check us out at http://tinyurl.com/lnukg onto a wall.

There are two dead bodies here.
Since your last turn:

A flare was fired 5 blocks to the east and 11 blocks to the north. (yesterday)
Cholo Solo shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (yesterday) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
You were killed by Cholo Solo. (yesterday)

Who the hell is this? Another jackass bounty hunter?:

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1405999
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:45 pm

You are inside Sankey Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are losermeeko17 (50HP), mr molendyk (50HP), Greg Less (60HP), Jack Byrnes (30HP), Obi 1 Kaboozie (60HP), MarcusFilby (60HP) and goat hammer (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.64 MHz. The lobby has been decorated with a European painting.

Somebody has spraypainted Red Rum Zergs onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Bill Morrissey.

You fire your pistol at Bill Morrissey for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:52 am

You are inside Gyles Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are happymondays and sirtis.
I don't have generator to install sorry Locketside - Page 13 327272
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:14 am

kar,,,, Duck J in with us, gotta fuel can, light it up, but didnt have enough ap to finish the job. sry kiddo. had barely enough to take the genny back out. best i could do with these trying times.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:56 am

You are inside Brent Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Pippin McGee, Dumuzi, Gabriel Godhanger, Scooty Puff Sr, mein sohn, Jack DeGuile and goat hammer.

You fire your pistol at Duck J for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions: Locketside - Page 13 676137
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:50 am

You are inside Lynham Cinema, a foreign drama film playing on its main screen. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Hukaira (50HP) and Gianni Versace (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running. The lobby has been decorated with a carved pumpkin.

Somebody has spraypainted Ragnarök onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's sirtis.

lol! who was it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:19 am

# sirtis shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (yesterday) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
# sirtis said "I had my upper limbs replaced with those of a grizzly, because I, too, believe in the right to bear arms. Boom, boom." (yesterday)
# sirtis shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (yesterday)
# You were killed by sirtis. (yesterday)
# sirtis dumped your body out onto the street. (yesterday)

...Ouch. And Delta... Wasn't me... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:02 am

You are inside Amatt Cinema, a black-and-white documentary film playing on its main screen. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are darklink109046 (50HP), Jim Mount (25HP), xirno (50HP) and wiliver (50HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running.

There is a dead body here. It's sirtis.

You fire your pistol at sirtis for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions: Laugh out loud, dup outside, rape, go away
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:13 am

You are lying outside Rodford Alley School, a narrow grey-stone building riddled with bullet holes. The building has been very strongly barricaded.

Lights are on inside.

Somebody has spraypainted goathammer/kar98 = zergs. http://tinyurl.com/lv56n onto a wall.

There is a dead body here.
Since your last turn:

The lights came on inside a factory. (yesterday)
You heard a loud and distant groaning 3 blocks to the east. (yesterday) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
A flare was fired 13 blocks to the east and 12 blocks to the north. (23 hours and 35 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 2 blocks to the west and 5 blocks to the north. (22 hours and 26 minutes ago)
TimG84 said "Hello Goat you should pop into Frossard see if you can can any others to join up, managed to find 8 or so old Sards" (21 hours and 19 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 8 blocks to the west and 3 blocks to the south. (20 hours and 59 minutes ago) ...and again.
You heard a loud and distant groaning 3 blocks to the west and 1 block to the north. (exactly 20 hours ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (19 hours and 59 minutes ago)
Jack DeGuile said "goat hammer i did not know they were a pker but i do now. sorry." (16 hours and 47 minutes ago)
Bill Morrissey shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (13 hours and 17 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (13 hours and 16 minutes ago) ...and again. (13 hours and 16 minutes ago) ...and again. (13 hours and 16 minutes ago) ...and again. (13 hours and 16 minutes ago) ...and again. (13 hours and 16 minutes ago) ...and again. (13 hours and 16 minutes ago) ...and again. (13 hours and 16 minutes ago) ...and again. (13 hours and 16 minutes ago) ...and again. (13 hours and 16 minutes ago)
Bill Morrissey said "Now I got the matching set of Dawn Patrol Leader zergs!" (13 hours and 16 minutes ago)
Bill Morrissey shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (13 hours and 15 minutes ago)
You were killed by Bill Morrissey. (13 hours and 15 minutes ago)
Bill Morrissey dumped your body out onto the street. (13 hours and 15 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Frossard Place Police Dept. (6 hours and 9 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Rodford Alley School. (6 hours and 9 minutes ago)

You are dead.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:21 am

You are lying in Peppe Park. Also here is Jimmy the creepy (60HP).

Somebody has spraypainted Dawn Patrol Revive Point onto a tree.

There are five dead bodies here. They all smell strange. You recognise lolcats1234, DontEatMeBrain, and goat hammer amongst them.

Since your last turn:

* Johnny east revivified you with a NecroTech syringe. (41 seconds ago)

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:21 pm

* You heard a loud and distant groaning 3 blocks to the west and 2 blocks to the north. (11 hours and 31 minutes ago) ...and again.
* Doc Ryleigh said "Oh! Oh! Which one to shoot?" (3 hours and 37 minutes ago)
* Doc Ryleigh killed goat hammer with a pistol. (3 hours and 37 minutes ago)
* Doc Ryleigh said "Sleep tight, kiddies. Red Rum loves you." (3 hours and 36 minutes ago)
* Duck J shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (2 hours and 21 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* Duck J shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 21 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* Duck J said "Wow how easy it it to arrest a PKer when he is already at the PD...ah who am I kidding the jail is over overflowing so let me take the trash out.. Kar98 your outa here" (2 hours and 19 minutes ago)
* Duck J shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 19 minutes ago)
* You were killed by Duck J. (2 hours and 19 minutes ago)
* Duck J dumped your body out onto the street. (2 hours and 18 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 3 blocks to the east and 14 blocks to the north. (1 hour and 45 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 9 blocks to the west and 5 blocks to the north. (1 hour and 21 minutes ago)

You are dead.

Possible actions:
Since your last turn:

* TimG84 revivified you with a NecroTech syringe. (25 minutes ago)

Possible actions:thanks tim
ill be at peppe

Last edited by karabiner98 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:44 am

You say "scooby dooby dooo my little water FOUL"

There are three dead bodies here. Two of them smell strange. You recognise Bill Morrissey and Duck J.

You fire your pistol at Duck J for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

That awtta cheer you up Kar! Locketside - Page 13 770785
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:00 am

Thanks mein, santa
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:21 am

Locketside

1N.W. of Pursey N.T

You are inside a junkyard. A hole in the fencing has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here is Teh Stackman (60HP).

Money Row Firestation

Teh Madman (50HP) level 1

no wonder sirtis gotta bead on us
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:14 am

hmmm have you ever though that maybe stackman is sirtis? or atiku?

You are inside Linck Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Lord BlackAdder and Mr Gouger.

erhm... i had just 11 AP so ran away lol
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:36 am

You are lying outside Frossard Place Police Dept, a four-storey red-brick building with a collapsed roof. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside.

Somebody has spraypainted . onto a wall.

There are three dead bodies here.
Since your last turn:

kar98 said "join Dawn Patrol we accept players of all levels" (yesterday)
You heard a loud and distant groaning 3 blocks to the west and 2 blocks to the north. (23 hours and 46 minutes ago) ...and again.
Doc Ryleigh shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (15 hours and 54 minutes ago) ...and again. (15 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. (15 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. (15 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. (15 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. (15 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. (15 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. (15 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. (15 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. (15 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. (15 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. (15 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. (15 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. (15 hours and 53 minutes ago)
Doc Ryleigh said "Oh! Oh! Which one to shoot?" (15 hours and 52 minutes ago)
Doc Ryleigh shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (15 hours and 52 minutes ago)
You were killed by Doc Ryleigh. (15 hours and 52 minutes ago)
Doc Ryleigh dumped your body out onto the street. (15 hours and 52 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 3 blocks to the east and 14 blocks to the north. (exactly 14 hours ago)
A flare was fired 9 blocks to the west and 5 blocks to the north. (13 hours and 36 minutes ago)
A flare was fired in this block. (4 hours and 11 minutes ago)
You heard a distant groaning 2 blocks to the east. (3 hours and 54 minutes ago)

You are dead.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Tim....thanks for the early am revive!!! your the best! Locketside - Page 13 366603

cuz this is what i found to the west...

You are inside Blanchflower Cinema, a subtitled drama film playing on its main screen. The building has been very heavily barricaded.

There is a dead body here. It's Doc Ryleigh.
You fire your pistol at Doc Ryleigh for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Last edited by mein sohn on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:12 pm

Old Arkam is where its happening!!! 0511 est

You are inside Gait Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here is sirtis (60HP).

Somebody has spraypainted Susan Sarandon MGB onto a wall.

AAAND.....

You are inside St Neot's Church. A few bloody handprints are smeared across the wall. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here is Duck J (13HP). <----BEST I COULD DO

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running. The aisles of the church have been been decorated with a carved pumpkin.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:45 am

Since your last turn:

* Duck J installed a generator in the building. (18 hours and 1 minute ago)
* Duck J refuelled the generator. (18 hours and 1 minute ago)
* Duck J said "Yawn Dawn partol Pkers Mein Sohn you bore me time to die" (17 hours and 59 minutes ago)
* Duck J killed mein sohn with a pistol. (17 hours and 59 minutes ago)
* Duck J killed Poodle of Doom with a pistol. (17 hours and 59 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 7 blocks to the west and 4 blocks to the north. (16 hours and 8 minutes ago)
* goat hammer destroyed the generator. (12 hours and 55 minutes ago)
* mein sohn rose from the dead as a zombie. (8 hours and 51 minutes ago)
* A zombie said "Mrh?" (8 hours and 50 minutes ago)
* TimG84 revivified a zombie. (8 hours and 48 minutes ago)
* mein sohn stood up. (8 hours and 35 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 1 block to the west and 6 blocks to the south. (exactly 5 hours ago)
* Duke D'oeuvre said "I have to confess, I was curious as to whether I'd find you here again... so, goat hammer, how goes it? It's certainly been a while. Can I offer you some rum?" (4 hours and 22 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 1 block to the west and 7 blocks to the south. (2 hours and 23 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 2 blocks to the west and 2 blocks to the north. (1 hour and 41 minutes ago)

can i bite that friend? (duke)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locketside
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: