Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Locketside

Go down 
+8
Deadly Intent
August Lost
Big Percy
JonPB
karabiner98
Marshall Killah
mein sohn
goat hammer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

Locketside - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:42 am

Lockettside

Chaos Shinigami Bianco Rainzkiller Natalya Zveda Mississippi Clyde ...

You are Deadly Intent. You have 57 Hit Points and 237 Experience Points. You have 50 Action Points remaining.

Buy skills Contacts Settings Log out

News FAQ Wiki Donate
You are inside Frossard Place Police Dept. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Chaos Shinigami (50HP), Bianco (60HP), Rainzkiller (60HP), Natalya Zveda (60HP), Mississippi Clyde (60HP), Senator Linda Bell (50HP), Jeff Foxworthy (50HP), Captain Spock (60HP), Darkseed62 (60HP), Kali37 (60HP), AR015 (60HP), Calius88 (60HP), PrivateDaily (60HP), Dollywood (50HP), TimG84 (60HP), will Lewis (60HP), HonestJon (60HP), ropponmatsu (60HP), sanchez poo (60HP), TrainReq (60HP), Elly May (60HP) and Sousuke Sagara (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running low on fuel, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.01 MHz. The building has been decorated with two carved pumpkins.

Somebody has spraypainted goathammer/kar98 = zergs. http://tinyurl.com/lv56n onto a wall.
Since your last turn:

Captain Spock said "Ah it's a great sight to see so many 'Sards back together! Let me raise a glass and say, live long and prosper!" (4 days ago)
mein sohn said "mornen folks. *starts handing out donuts*" (4 days ago)
ropponmatsu said "donuts, booze and home. what could be better?" (4 days ago)
ropponmatsu said "how's the old beach looking these days anyway?" (4 days ago)
TimG84 said "Just grabbed some beers from the mall, for the gathering of old and new friends. Great too see so many of us back together. Got a message from Natalya should arrive in a day or two" (4 days ago)
TrainReq said "Natalya! NO WAY! I thought she was gone! *smiles big*" (4 days ago)
TrainReq said "It's nice to be back here. The few times I was here, our stay was unwelcomed by our enemies." (4 days ago)
sanchez poo said "Hey Bianco, I don't think we've met before. I'm Sanchez, Been hanging around with this bunch for a while *points to Elly, Train & Roppon*" (4 days ago)
sanchez poo said "I used to be with TMI.....but.....well...that was a long time ago." (4 days ago)
sanchez poo said "The 'Sards are listed as an inactive group on the Wiki....something has to be done about this!" (4 days ago)
Venezia refuelled the generator. (3 days ago)
The lights came on inside Rodford Alley School. (3 days ago)
Captain Spock said "Inactive? Who would do such a thing?" (3 days ago)
goat hammer said "thanks Sousuke" (3 days ago)
goat hammer said "Anyone interested in joining up with Dawn Patrol, feel free to visit our site" (3 days ago)
goat hammer said "https://goathammer.forumotion.com/" (3 days ago)
Bianco said "Wow, great so see everyone back and in one piece! This calls for a celebration!" (3 days ago)
Bianco said "Pleasure to meet you Sanchez, We were great allies with TMI, great group of people. Glad to have you with us." (3 days ago)
Elly May said "*Elly Stands up swaying slightly* Hic! Great ta shee you guys again" (3 days ago)
Elly May said "Been saving this one for a special Occassion..." (3 days ago)
Elly May said "*Elly Plonks downa 2002 George T Stagg Bourbon on the table after taking a pull*" (3 days ago)
Elly May said "Whooee! That mule's got some kick" (3 days ago)
Chaos Shinigami said "Finally revived, I've spent about a weak going from ruined suburb to ruined suburb trying to get revived. Now I've finally gotten revived, and with my luck will get pked soon enough." (3 days ago)
Chaos Shinigami said "week typo" (3 days ago)
kar98 said "join Dawn Patrol we accept players of all levels" (3 days ago)
Doc Ryleigh said "Oh! Oh! Which one to shoot?" (2 days ago)
Doc Ryleigh killed goat hammer with a pistol. (2 days ago)
Doc Ryleigh said "Sleep tight, kiddies. Red Rum loves you." (2 days ago)
Duck J said "Wow how easy it it to arrest a PKer when he is already at the PD...ah who am I kidding the jail is over overflowing so let me take the trash out.. Kar98 your outa here" (2 days ago)
Duck J killed kar98 with a pistol. (2 days ago)
will Lewis said "For the time being it may be best that the 'sards appear as an inactive group, no?" (2 days ago)
will Lewis said "don't want to give anyone a reason to come looking for us do we?" (2 days ago)
ropponmatsu said "wait, we have something in the cells besides empties?" (2 days ago)
kar98 said "thanks tim" (2 days ago)
kar98 said "alright ill be in the dark room" (2 days ago)
kar98 said "whos bringin the chips?" (2 days ago)
kar98 said "join Dawn Patrol we accept players of all levels" (2 days ago)
kar98 said "everyone thank you for all the hard work and dont forget to come to the site , to post and chat with everyone" (2 days ago)
TrainReq said "I don't think we've ever met Will. *bows* Req. Trainreq" (2 days ago)
TimG84 said "Think we should throw all our lot in with Dawn Patrol, few of us joined up on their forum. Great place for some comms" (2 days ago)
TimG84 said "This is their site check it out guys: www.goathammer.forumotion.com" (2 days ago)
TimG84 said "Filled the pumpkins full of vodka, doesn't taste to bad with the pumpkin" (2 days ago)
Elly May said "Timmay You guys have have changed a little hammering goats! Yall must be missing the company of the fairer sex!" (2 days ago)
kar98 said "evening everyone" (yesterday)
The lights came on inside Brent Bank. (yesterday)
The lights went out in Brent Bank. (yesterday)
Natalya Zveda said "Good morning, sweeties. :) Any free cots available for a tired old girl to rest her head?" (yesterday)
ropponmatsu said "*hugs Nat* always room for more around here" (yesterday)
The lights came on inside St John's Hospital. (yesterday)
TrainReq said "Screw the cot Natalya, my shoulder is right here. *winks*" (yesterday)
will Lewis said "Hey Nat, great to see ya!" (yesterday)
kar98 said "ok im usually a nice person so heres whats up" (yesterday)
kar98 said "dawn patrol took over this building , you guys have been inactive for awhile and again your leader is invisable" (yesterday)
kar98 said "dawn patrol has been here for awhile" (yesterday)
kar98 said "noone was in this building we had barricades down for the survivors" (yesterday)
kar98 said "i can waste points searchin for spraycans to" (yesterday)
ropponmatsu said "who's looking? I have a bag full of cans anyway." (yesterday)
TrainReq said "We've always been active. Just under the radar. However we are a very classic group in Malton. Our history well outweighs yours. Without us there would be no you. Take every building in this suburb if you want. Just not our home. And i'm more than" (yesterday)
TrainReq said "willing to bleed for it. *cocks a shotgun*" (yesterday)
Jeff Foxworthy said "Hello ladies and gentlemen of the FPPD!" (yesterday)
Jeff Foxworthy said "How many of you fine folks remember my first visit here?" (yesterday)
Jeff Foxworthy said "I got to looking, and hell it had been well over 4 years since then." (yesterday)
Jeff Foxworthy said "Some familiar faces I see around, but a lot of newer folks that I don't remember seeing here before." (yesterday)
Jeff Foxworthy said "Now I know some of you are asking yourself, self, I wonder what ol' Jeff has been up to since then" (yesterday)
Jeff Foxworthy said "Well I've been around, going any place that will let me do my gig, you'd be surprised how many times I've received a cold reception" (yesterday)
Captain Spock said "You could say the reception was almost... dead!" (yesterday)
ropponmatsu said "let's not try to start a fight Train, we've died enough for this place, surely?" (yesterday)
will Lewis said "agreed, Roppon, we are best to make friends and work with them" (yesterday)
TrainReq said "*backs down and leans against the wall* Agreed. I however I will not allow some two-bit wanker to make a mockery of verterans." (yesterday)
TrainReq said "And where did Alex go? *looks confused*" (yesterday)
HonestJon said "TrainReq said, However we are a very classic group in Malton. Our history well outweighs yours. Without us there would be no you. No offense dude, but:" (yesterday)
HonestJon said "Ropponmatsu joined 2005, will lewis joined 2005, TimG94 joined 2005, Natalya Zveda joined 2005, Bianco joined 2005, ... ... TrainReq joined 2007. So, um..." (yesterday)
HonestJon said "Nothing against your group, you guys seem cool to me, but the 'Sards definitely win the Who's been in Frossard the longest award." (yesterday)
The lights came on inside Brent Bank. (yesterday)
Elly May said "What a wanker. That kar98 needs to get on the end of a dooby and loosen up" (yesterday)
ropponmatsu said "don't we all?" (yesterday)
ropponmatsu said "*cracks open another drink and lays across the comfiest chair she can find, preferably unoccupied*" (yesterday)
A flare was fired 6 blocks to the west and 3 blocks to the north. (yesterday)
Calius88 said "Building is lively today" (yesterday)
goat hammer said "'Sards members, We could share this PD, what do you say? We could Tag it 'Sards/Dawn Patrol HQ or something...would you please inform Mr Shaw I would like to discuss this matter with him?" (23 hours and 10 minutes ago)
TrainReq said "Jon, I know you said something a moment ago, but something happened to my ears and i could quite here everything. Can anyone tell me everything that was said after I made my rebuttal?" (23 hours and 9 minutes ago)
TrainReq said "*coughs* not quite is what i meant." (23 hours and 9 minutes ago)
TrainReq said "Goat, we're more than happy to share with you. However this IS our home. It always has been and it always will be. Think about it this way, lets say you walk into someone's home that you don't know. Their not home and you've taken residence there. Does" (23 hours and 6 minutes ago)
TrainReq said "that mean you own the house? Not at all. You have free reigns to do what you'd like. Just be mindful of the real owners." (23 hours and 4 minutes ago)
goat hammer said "Sounds good to me" (22 hours and 54 minutes ago)
The lights went out in Brent Bank. (22 hours and 46 minutes ago)
Elly May said "I don't know why but I have a gut feeling that Dawn Patrol members get PK'd a bit. Interestign grafitti!" (20 hours and 12 minutes ago)
Elly May said "Ah to hell with it! *Elly cracks a beer and sits on the floor*" (20 hours and 12 minutes ago)
Elly May said "Anybody got any good vittles to throw in? We should have a good feed to celebrate! I got two cans of spam and some penne..." (20 hours and 5 minutes ago)
ropponmatsu said "*checks her stash* I have two mars bars, a canned haggis , some rice and a tin of baked beans. not a lot of good really." (16 hours and 1 minute ago)
Scarlet Rowan said "Haven't been around for a couple of years but decided to return and thought that I would pay the 'Sard place a visit. Nice to still see names around that I recognise." (15 hours and 38 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 7 blocks to the south. (14 hours and 51 minutes ago)
TrainReq said "*laughs* awww you girls still eat food? I haven't eaten in around 4 days. Good for the soul. I need more to though! *searches Frossard for alcohol*" (13 hours and 17 minutes ago)
TrainReq said "*hiccup* I meant more to drink. *raises up a bottle* Found some." (13 hours and 16 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 8 blocks to the south. (12 hours and 14 minutes ago)
will Lewis said "Elly, the Dawn Patrol does get PKed a bit, nowhere near as bad as the 'sards had it for a while, but yeah" (12 hours and 9 minutes ago)
will Lewis said "Shaw sometimes goes into a deep meditation so he can be out of it for a while" (12 hours and 1 minute ago)
A flare was fired 1 block to the west and 1 block to the north. (11 hours and 32 minutes ago)
ropponmatsu said "meditation? is that what we're calling it now?" (10 hours and 39 minutes ago)
will Lewis said "yes, it sounds so much better that way" (9 hours and 56 minutes ago)
Delta Nitroxs LP said "all dawn patrol come to the brent bank lol" (9 hours and 5 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 7 blocks to the east and 11 blocks to the north. (8 hours and 42 minutes ago)
TrainReq said "Sounds good to me. Hurry younglings! Flock to the bank!" (7 hours and 46 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 2 blocks to the west and 3 blocks to the north. (7 hours and 43 minutes ago)
waffles09 shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (5 hours and 40 minutes ago)
waffles09 died from an infection. (5 hours and 40 minutes ago)
waffles09 rose from the dead as a zombie. (5 hours and 40 minutes ago)
A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (5 hours and 40 minutes ago)
The zombie grabbed hold of you! (5 hours and 40 minutes ago)
A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (5 hours and 40 minutes ago) ...and again.
The zombie lost its grip. (5 hours and 40 minutes ago)
A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (5 hours and 40 minutes ago) ...and again.
The zombie lost its grip. (5 hours and 40 minutes ago)
A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (5 hours and 40 minutes ago) ...and again. (5 hours and 39 minutes ago) ...and again. (5 hours and 39 minutes ago)
The zombie lost its grip. (5 hours and 39 minutes ago)
A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (5 hours and 39 minutes ago)
The zombie grabbed hold of you! (5 hours and 39 minutes ago)
A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (5 hours and 39 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
ropponmatsu said "you're in luck, I have too many of these." (5 hours and 16 minutes ago)
ropponmatsu revivified a zombie. (5 hours and 16 minutes ago)
ropponmatsu healed you for 10 HP. (5 hours and 15 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
sanchez poo said "I need a drink...what have we got?" (2 hours and 27 minutes ago)
Elly May said "Chuck it all in the pot here Roppo. Ima making celebration stock pot. Yee haw!" (29 minutes ago)

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:58 pm

Wow!!! I am shocked at most of this...Well, thank you for this post Deadly... Enjoy your promotion to staff sergeant,, Now, What to do about this loud mouth train wreck! Should we run a train on him DP style ? lol! If these guys don't want us there, I was thinking on moving to Eley way PD in Greentown,,OR we could slaughter them? This guy has it comming to him ,,running his gums like this about me..called me a two bit wanker!!! I would like to hear some thoughts on this..
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Lets waste 'em all, those SOBs deserve it...
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:37 pm

Since your last turn:

* Doc Ryleigh shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (3 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (2 minutes ago) ...and again. (2 minutes ago) ...and again. (2 minutes ago) ...and again. (2 minutes ago)
* Doc Ryleigh said "Oh, yay! I was hoping I'd get a chance to say bye. I'm off for a bit but I'll be sure to visit you lot again soon." (2 minutes ago)
* Doc Ryleigh shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (1 minute ago)
* You were killed by Doc Ryleigh. (1 minute ago)
* Doc Ryleigh dumped your body out onto the street. (1 minute ago)

You are dead
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:53 am

i'm loving these guys (the sards) lol
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:27 am

I think the Trainreq wants a fight. I agree with moving out. If they keep insulting our team I will be more than willing to fight Locketside - Page 14 327272
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:19 am

they changed their mind.

but sirtis didnt, he killed me >.< im on our RP

edit:
also, ropponmatsu revived me :D
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:24 am

erhm... nothing interesting to report today... lazy day lol Sleep
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:52 am

I've decided not to act against the Sards but to just move on. However tempting, I think this move to Samborne Walk PD 15, 79 in wyke wood is our best bet...Lots of potential recruits in there...And the cade policy is set at vsb. Right now the cades there are heavy...I am going to attempt to lower them now.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:15 am

hmm k, gonna move on tomorrow. we could add'em as allies anyway.

i could gome here each some times to see how things are going
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:42 am

Yall have to remember, Tim, Bianco and myself have all been 'sards. So yeah, we read here. lol
Trainreq doesn't speak for all 'sards, nor is he in charge of anything. He just likes to run his mouth. He's best off ignored, least I usually do.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:02 am

how did you do that with your name and alive status, thats neat,
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:16 am

i was going to ask the same thing.

the alive bar is from the DEM, as far as i know. i have'em all... somewhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:24 am

Indeed, I got them both off the Brainstock forum. Should just be able to copy image URL, replace my profile ID with yours, and there ya go. There is also a link to make it easy, I'll look for it.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:25 am

k, thanks.

can u give me us the code?
also, check the chatbox on the home page
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:32 am

http://h0lylag.myvnc.com/ud-stats/

Thats the easy way to do the first one. h0ly lag from the MCDU posted it on the Brainstock forum. He posted the source code too somewhere there.

And the alive line, I dunno. lol
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:39 am

made it :D looks great.

now i cant see my banner >.<
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:40 am

it will take me about 5 days to figure it out, what does it say when you are dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:35 am

You are inside Major Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are Roaven Wulf, n kerensky, Supa Shopper, the bluefish, Poodle of Doom, Dead Idi Amin, Barak Steele, William Bill Munny, hajen13 and August Lost.

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.

Since your last turn:

* A flare was fired 2 blocks to the west and 2 blocks to the north. (yesterday)
* The lights went out in the Cheeke Building. (yesterday)
* A flare was fired 5 blocks to the east and 5 blocks to the south. (yesterday)
* The lights came on inside the Cheeke Building. (yesterday)
* Poodle of Doom said "DontEatMeBrain is a Murderer... he's a zerger and a PKer..." (19 hours and 37 minutes ago)
* Barak Steele said "Now now, Poodle. Not ALL PKers are so bad, are they? Surely you can think of a few exceptions to that." (18 hours and 37 minutes ago)
* . MHz: "EVIL is the ..." *static* "... eatin retard on the back of the bus" (6 hours and 30 minutes ago)
* . MHz: "EVIL licks the public toilet seats and then jerks off" (6 hours and 30 minutes ago)

RED = lol! Blue = Good point...
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:25 am

You are inside Major Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are Roaven Wulf, n kerensky, Supa Shopper, the bluefish, Dead Idi Amin, William Bill Munny, Lucius Worna, Gabriel Edwards, Barak Steele, Marcus Ford, Selector, hashissiin, Darren Dockerey and Poodle of Doom.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel, and connected to a powered-down radio transmitter.

That Poodle is still in there. Are we to shoot it?
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:32 am

Go ahead and shoot the poodle if you want. I know I'm going to. Locketside - Page 14 532721
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:45 am

Locketside - Page 14 98346
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:03 am

Heck yea. I mean, EVIL are the bad guys, right? Mess that poodle up!
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:39 am

You are inside Major Cinema, a foreign drama film playing on its main screen. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are n kerensky (60HP), Supa Shopper (50HP), the bluefish (60HP), William Bill Munny (60HP), Lucius Worna (30HP), Gabriel Edwards (60HP), Selector (60HP), Darren Dockerey (50HP), Jadec (60HP), TheConnection (60HP), Barak Steele (60HP) and hashissiin (53HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 27.46 MHz. The lobby has been decorated with a carved pumpkin.

Somebody has spraypainted . onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Poodle of Doom.
You fire your pistol at Poodle of Doom for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:33 pm

goat hammer wrote:
Wow!!! I am shocked at most of this...Well, thank you for this post Deadly... Enjoy your promotion to staff sergeant,, Now, What to do about this loud mouth train wreck! Should we run a train on him DP style ? lol! If these guys don't want us there, I was thinking on moving to Eley way PD in Greentown,,OR we could slaughter them? This guy has it comming to him ,,running his gums like this about me..called me a two bit wanker!!! I would like to hear some thoughts on this..

Locketside - Page 14 664201 Locketside - Page 14 13024

you know my thoughts
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locketside
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-