Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Locketside

Go down 
+8
Deadly Intent
August Lost
Big Percy
JonPB
karabiner98
Marshall Killah
mein sohn
goat hammer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
August Lost
First Lieutenant

Locketside - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:57 pm

I will move up to the hospital as soon as I can. btw, it was nice meeting you mein sohn, that was some kind of initiation. Hello would have worked but I liked the welcoming axe to my skull lol I know who Sirtis is now. so who are the other 2?
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:21 pm

mein sohn wrote:
Goodmorning Fine people of Dawn Patrol. I'm so proud of this team holding strong and fighting the good fight. Keep up the good work. I know my participation hasn't been up to par here and my apologies to Goat and the team. I have noticed a few things going on in lockettside, some good, some bad. For starters, lets welcome some old friends.

You are inside Clevely Grove Railway Station. Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Milney (50HP) and Teh Stackman (60HP).

You are inside the Linthorne Building. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here is atiku (60HP).

Their paired up, back in action and ready to mole another team!

sooooo just a matter of time until they infiltrate us again right???? we will never know!!!! :D

As you know, I will be around. :fiel:

:GAT: :exp:

Oh im going to enjoy this! :shooter:
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:27 pm

Atiku is now dead. Never got a chance to kill him before Laughing

You fire your pistol at Teh Stackman for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They drop to 20 HP.

Could someone finish him off for me please? I used up all my ap, so im stuck in the same building as him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:32 am

Well I went on a wild goose-chase to find him, he must have fled and just my luck, I ran out of AP on the way back in the middle of nowhere. everyone is over-cadeing now. :/
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:23 am

You heard a loud and distant groaning 5 blocks to the west and 5 blocks to the north. (3 hours and 32 minutes ago)
Teh Stackman said "When the zombie population is 39% and you lack targets to kill the line between anti PK and PK'er because very thin" (2 hours and 25 minutes ago)
Teh Stackman said "I havn't killed another human player in months because i've had no reason to" (2 hours and 24 minutes ago)
Teh Stackman said "Next time you decide to bother me have the manners to finish me off" (2 hours and 23 minutes ago)
Teh Stackman shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (2 hours and 23 minutes ago)
Teh Stackman shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 23 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (2 hours and 22 minutes ago) ...and again. (2 hours and 22 minutes ago)
Teh Stackman said "Your actions do not change my views on your leaders or fellow group members, this is my pay back and I won't be hunting you unless you make the first move again." (2 hours and 21 minutes ago)
Teh Stackman said "Just remember, at this time the line between PK'er and Anti PK'er is very thin, don't let yourself lose balance and fall to PK'er side." (2 hours and 20 minutes ago)
Teh Stackman shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 20 minutes ago)
You were killed by Teh Stackman. (2 hours and 20 minutes ago)

Hehe, oh well, it was worth it lol! Sorry DontEatMeBrain, when I get revived ive got a needle waiting for you, thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:03 am

lol i wouldnt worry about these 2, i've talked to stackman and he's not a pker lol, but he has a bounty so do what you want. his bounty was for pking me once.

also, Alvaro left urban dead lol.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:22 am

Deadly, If you want to maintain dyer park for awhile that would be terrific. If and when u get bored with that come up to st johns hospital or the PD next door. I sort of am designating st johns hosp, Frossard Place PD, and Brent Bank DP HQs. we may need to retreat to spicer again if the area gets too overrun.

The story of Teh Stackman and atiku . Both former DP decided to scout our locations for pker groups Red Rum and the Lord Curtain Gentleman Hunting Club. This betrayal was not enough for them. They decided it would be a great idea to figure out the password of kar98, it wasn't hard to figure because her password used to be one of her nicknames that was mentioned on the site once. This is why kar98 is a level 42. Was a 43 but sent the game inventor an email explaining what had happened and he eliminated her brain rot....Why they did this is still unknown to me..and both have been KOS listed here for a long time now...Kar98, being the forgiving person that she is has put this all behind her :fiel: Other DP members still enjoy shooting them as you probably read jonpb's attack :fiel: and mein sohn's recon work leading to the attack.. :fiel:
What ever shall we do with Teh and atiku? Hope I made some sense of this.

If anyone needs a revive go to butler ave in lockettside, or dyer park in spicer hills,
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:54 pm

... long time i dont read that story lol. i forgot the password stuff lol.

i'll continue the story...

once DP left West grayside and alvaro and me left DP, we stayed in the area so stackman and atiku startd pking us, we killed back and reported'em, then they stopped for some reason and let us in peace.
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:28 am

i will maintain dyer park, i like watching the zombies slump to the floor, affraid

delta you left dp? your on dp forum alot , maybe come back to dp, im going to ask goathammer if i can be a medic and revive the zombies and heal the wounded maybe we can work together delta and you can be dp again
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:15 am

ok deadly, that sounds good to me.

Teh Stackman said "G'day goat hammer, long time no see"
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:34 am

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1516607

this idiot tryed killing me, didint succeed but be cautious dp members
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:38 am

lol ok deadly, i left DP around february 15, i came back to help in whatever i can some weeks ago. and im thinkin on stay here lol.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:20 am

Teh Stackman said "I'm doing pretty average myself goat hammer, a truce is good by me. I try not to fire the first shot." (4 hours and 12 minutes ago)

I worked out a cease fire with Teh Stackman..this above was his response..Lets leave Teh and atiku be
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:40 am

The mall looks intact. I' ll keep killing zombies and healing survivors. I was assassinated in the mall. http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1218818 I also took a headshot at the revive point butler avenue. I stood back up if somebody could revive me. The mall looks ruined I can see 8 zombies at the cheeke building.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:43 am

goat hammer wrote:
Teh Stackman said "I'm doing pretty average myself goat hammer, a truce is good by me. I try not to fire the first shot." (4 hours and 12 minutes ago)

I worked out a cease fire with Teh Stackman..this above was his response..Lets leave Teh and atiku be

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN............I JUST PISSED MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:55 am

but then... who will you kill? :shooter:

i cant find any RRF member or LoD or anything :S
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:03 am

I 'm alive again in St. John' s. I dropped a radio transmitter off in the pd, I figured we could use this. I wanted to see what I could find in the tech store too. :D Should I keep patroling the area of our buildings, healing and killing zoms?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:01 am

Yupp, sounds good mate. I'm revifying Zombarghs at Butler, so if anyone dies, just head there.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:22 pm

You are lying outside Helliar Cinema, a fire-damaged grey-stone building with a curved roof. The building has been very strongly barricaded.

Lights are on inside.

Somebody has spraypainted Welcome to Spicer - Blackwatch onto the 'now showing' board.

There is a dead body here.

Since your last turn:

* kar98 said "hey delta, welcome back and thank you" (10 hours and 18 minutes ago)
* You heard a distant groaning 3 blocks to the east. (8 hours and 1 minute ago)
* A flare was fired 7 blocks to the west and 3 blocks to the north. (7 hours and 2 minutes ago) ...and again.
* The lights went out in Tarasius General Hospital. (6 hours and 3 minutes ago)
* sirtis refuelled the generator. (2 hours and 49 minutes ago)
* The lights came on inside Helliar Cinema. (2 hours and 49 minutes ago)
* sirtis shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (2 hours and 48 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* sirtis shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 48 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* You were killed by sirtis. (2 hours and 48 minutes ago)
* sirtis dumped your body out onto the street. (2 hours and 44 minutes ago)

I'll make him pay
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:39 pm

That guy is really out to get us? I have nothing really important to report today other than st john's fuel is low, I went to the factory to try to get some but came up empty.

I scouted the Mall 3 sections repaired with 1 section down and 3 zombies inside. The surrounding buildings are destroyed with roughly 10 outside. I killed one in the cheeke building :D Bsic firearms worked out well for me :D
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:05 am

Teh Stackman shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (3 hours and 55 minutes ago) ...and again.
Teh Stackman hit you with a fire axe for 3 damage. (3 hours and 54 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
Teh Stackman said "mein sohn, you are one of the most foul mouthed, disrespectful, and immature people I have ever have the displeasure of meeting. You didn't even have the decency to capitalize your name." (3 hours and 52 minutes ago)
Teh Stackman said "I don't fire the first shot" (3 hours and 51 minutes ago)

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

awwww comon now teh, you forgot honorable, likable, trustworthy, and friendly,,,responsible, secure and lovable. man o man some peoples kids i tell ya. :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:17 am

Wait, did you start something Mein? Because if the truce is broken, the gloves come off as well.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:28 am

... i dont have any problem with stackman, but im "foul mouthed, disrespectful and inmature" too lol, so he's messing with me
Back to top Go down
Noddy
Major
Noddy

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:52 am

For the old good times.

Locketside - Page 8 Th_09891_binlagging_122_505lo
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:42 am

I killed a zombie and healed someone in the mall. I'm out of movement points and there is one more zombie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locketside
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: