Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Locketside

Go down 
+8
Deadly Intent
August Lost
Big Percy
JonPB
karabiner98
Marshall Killah
mein sohn
goat hammer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

Locketside - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:42 am

Horac, great to see you back, nice whack on the Red Rummie!

August, nice job!

:fiel:
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:47 am

hehe DP is coming the hell back!! :P

however, i cant find any pker -.- RRF moved to grayside i think, LoD is somewhere and i cant find sirtis xD
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:08 am

Delta Nitroxs LP wrote:
hehe DP is coming the hell back!! :P

Hell yeah! Thats exactly what I was thinking buddy :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:12 am

You are inside the Cheeke Building. The NecroTech logo glows gently above the front desk, and doors open onto a number of brightly-lit laboratories and computer rooms. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are elbert gray (60HP), Wu Zhang (59HP), mldhoc (60HP), Kif0 (60HP), purple slushie (60HP), Mrlglrggl (60HP), Blk Gryphon (60HP), Target Zombie (60HP), Skani (60HP), Matthew Yonogami (60HP), Ponbeam (52HP) and Deadheader (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running.

Somebody has spraypainted Join EVIL http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/EVIL onto a wall.

Looks like some people are doing recruiting too... Plus, they are evil, look:

You are inside Brooks Row Railway Station. Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation. The building has been very heavily barricaded.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel, and connected to a powered-down radio transmitter.

Somebody has spraypainted Dawn Patrol stole my dues. Don't join. onto the departures board.
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:46 am

i am still in spicer revin zombies and healin as much as i can, let me know if you need me to come up,
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:39 am

Nice find Brain, we will keep an eye out for evil folks running about. I did see the griefing paint there before in brooks, I have paint but that is too funny to paint over,,hehe

Deadly, keep up the good work down south, It is important to me that we keep reviving at Dyer park.

You are lying outside Rodford Alley School, a narrow grey-stone building riddled with bullet holes. The building has been very strongly barricaded.

Somebody has spraypainted Join Dawn Patrol https://goathammer.forumotion.com/ onto a wall.

There are two dead bodies here. One of them smells strange.
Since your last turn:

Nihil Caeli shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (14 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. (13 minutes ago) ...and again. (13 minutes ago) ...and again. (13 minutes ago) ...and again. (13 minutes ago) ...and again. (13 minutes ago) ...and again. (13 minutes ago) ...and again. (13 minutes ago)
Nihil Caeli shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (13 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
You were killed by Nihil Caeli. (13 minutes ago)
Nihil Caeli dumped your body out onto the street. (13 minutes ago)

You are dead.

Nihil Caeli

DontEatMeBrain revivified you with a NecroTech syringe. (3 minutes ago)

Possible actions: Thanks Brain :fiel:
Back to top Go down
Noddy
Major
Noddy

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:33 pm

Delivering

Locketside - Page 9 Th_10713_thestackman_122_503lo
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:12 am

3 zombies in the mall I killed 2 of them.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:12 am

You are inside Frossard Place Police Dept. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here are RS Junior (60HP), Kali37 (60HP), Calius88 (60HP), Delta Nitroxs LP (60HP), Black's (60HP), mobileT (50HP), kar98 (60HP), HonestJon (60HP), TimG84 (60HP) and hostile83 (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It only has a little fuel left, enough to power a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.11 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted Join Dawn Patrol https://goathammer.forumotion.com/ onto a wall.
Since your last turn:

RicanDiablo said "Infected, need heals please" (20 hours and 8 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 1 block to the north. (19 hours and 59 minutes ago)
Black's healed you for 10 HP. (13 hours and 8 minutes ago) ...and again.
TimG84 healed you for 10 HP. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside St John's Hospital. (2 hours and 7 minutes ago)
26.11 MHz: "This is Dave Dewberry, for Greentown Ham Radio." (1 hour and 4 minutes ago)
26.11 MHz: "Today, I invite all local groups to broadcast." (1 hour and 4 minutes ago)
26.11 MHz: "Who are you? Where are you located? Sound off!" (1 hour and 3 minutes ago)
26.11 MHz: "Let the other tribes know that you’re still alive!" (1 hour and 3 minutes ago)
26.11 MHz: "How are things going in your own neighborhoods?" (1 hour and 3 minutes ago)
26.11 MHz: "Many unaffiliated survivors wander amongst us." (1 hour and 2 minutes ago)
26.11 MHz: "Do them a solid, and share some info with them." (1 hour and 2 minutes ago)
26.11 MHz: "If we do not cooperate with each other..." (1 hour and 2 minutes ago)
26.11 MHz: "… then we are all just walking zombie chow." (1 hour and 1 minute ago)
26.11 MHz: "Remember that all news is local. DD out." (1 hour and 1 minute ago)
Nihil Caeli shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (3 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again

Nihil failed this time, and thanks for the heal Tim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:21 am

Anytime Goat, and also, do we still have a truce with Teh Stackman?
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:45 am

DontEatMeBrain wrote:
Anytime Goat, and also, do we still have a truce with Teh Stackman?

yes, I would like the truce with stackman to stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Is our group radio setting 26.11?
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:19 am

I saw Delta Nitroxs LP kill 2 zombies in the mall. There must have been a big attack because many more got taken out. Tompson mall won this battle and zombie free. I am the one who has been setting the radio stations to 26.11. I set my personal radio to it after seeing the lockettside wiki. I thought it would help. I can go reset the stations of the transmitters I set up if that's the wrong channel. What channel should they be set to?
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:17 am

hehe yeah i was just scouting the mall to find any pkers, but then i saw a ruined corner, august lost in another corner with a lot of wounded people and 2 zeds, i told him to get the hell out and then i killed both zeds and dumped all the corpses. i ran out of AP so i left lol
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:53 am

About the radio frequency. we used to use 26.52 between west grayside and wyke hills. We can still use this channel here once the team expands. For now, 26.11 will do. Thanks for setting some of those up August.

To answer your other questions Tim, we don't really have a designated HQ, We were a traveling Anti-pker team for awhile and recently decided to settle here in good old Lockettside, tagging the Frossard pd, st. johns, the school, factory, and Brent Bank..These four buildings have been our focal point for the last few weeks and we will use them as our HQs. I plan on staying here for a awhile, I like lockettside.. What we will do is patrol this area and around the mall healing, zed killin, and reviving at Butler ave. I would like the cade level in frossard pd and st johns at VSB +2. I have a soft spot for lev. 1s. I don't really see the need for cades higher than this when all the zeds are at the mall. Our Grenediers can continue normal ops against pkers and DP Griefers if they like and The Saints will continue to be targeted if they return... In Spicer hills, we are reviving at Dyer Park.

Our emoticons should be back on soon. Several other sites like ours are having the same problem..
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:05 am

30 Plus zombies outside of mall and the top left corner is wide open.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:17 am

sirtis installed a generator in the building. (8 hours and 43 minutes ago)
sirtis refuelled the generator. (8 hours and 43 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Lynham Cinema. (8 hours and 43 minutes ago)
sirtis shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (8 hours and 43 minutes ago) ...and again.
sirtis shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (8 hours and 42 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (8 hours and 41 minutes ago)
You were killed by sirtis. (8 hours and 41 minutes ago)
sirtis dumped your body out onto the street. (8 hours and 40
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:15 am

you should post your location too lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:17 am

I agree with Delta. But I swear, he has become a ghost. When I do see him, it is with very low AP but he moves just as fast as I see him.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:19 am

i agree with brain lol, i barely find him, and when i find him:

1)i dont have enought AP to kill him
2)i dont have enought AP to put a genny, refuel it and then kill him
3)i dont have a genny or a fuel can
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:17 am

You are inside Sankey Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are Francis Ford Freeman, Paul Bunyan's Ox, an Owl and JonPB.

You fire your pistol at sirtis for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
jon pb did most of the shooting Locketside - Page 9 704299
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:19 am

Thank you for the help kar, I probably would have been dead if you hadn't finished him off Locketside - Page 9 327272
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:27 am

any time jon
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 pm

im still down in spicer maintaining dyer park, i hate brain rotters affraid
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:55 am

You are inside St Irenaeus's Church. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Desparatum (50HP), Matilda Shanks (50HP), Treng (60HP), Jauhoman (50HP) and Athennia (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel.

Somebody has spraypainted VSB++ entrypoint. onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's sirtis.
You fire your pistol at sirtis for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

keep the little Locketside - Page 9 261122 in the dirt. I heard his mommy spanks him when his clothes get dirty :D

sirtis--------> Locketside - Page 9 210750

mein sohn-------> Locketside - Page 9 704299

I disagree with both brain and delta I love you <----that means with love lol

Honestly, Im more lucky at finding him than good anyday. I see him all over, Jus I forgot we were killen him before and smoked too much crack in between and forgot he was a bad guy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locketside
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: