Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Locketside

Go down 
+8
Deadly Intent
August Lost
Big Percy
JonPB
karabiner98
Marshall Killah
mein sohn
goat hammer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

Locketside - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:59 am

You are inside Frossard Place Police Dept. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here are hostile83 (60HP), xXxHiddenKnifexXx (50HP), TimG84 (60HP), August Lost (50HP), Delta Nitroxs LP (60HP), Rick Danko (60HP), Jack Kansas (60HP), Calius88 (60HP) and LT Kim (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It only has a little fuel left, enough to power a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.11 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted Join Dawn Patrol https://goathammer.forumotion.com/ onto a wall.
Since your last turn:

sirtis killed Kali37. (15 hours and 15 minutes ago)
sirtis said "I'm back baby!" (15 hours and 15 minutes ago)
PrivateDaily said "Whoot Whoot Calius" (exactly 14 hours ago)
26.11 MHz: "http://www.fallensword(dot)com/?ref=1614122" (13 hours and 59 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 6 blocks to the north. (12 hours and 7 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 7 blocks to the east and 11 blocks to the north. (6 hours and 10 minutes ago) ...and again. (2
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:38 am

why i cant see it? my UD thing didnt notice that
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:39 am

mein sohn wrote:

I disagree with both brain and delta I love you <----that means with love lol

btw, now u are scaring me
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:10 am

Delta Nitroxs LP wrote:
why i cant see it? my UD thing didnt notice that

sometimes that happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:43 pm

You are inside Sankey Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Francis Ford Freeman, zjago, Green Goblin, Wolverine Jackson, sirtis and Paul Bunyan's Ox.

AS OF: 1:43 AM -5 GMT
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:37 am

You are lying outside Frossard Place Police Dept, a four-storey red-brick building with a collapsed roof. The building has been very heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside.

Somebody has spraypainted Join Dawn Patrol https://goathammer.forumotion.com/ onto a wall.

There are two dead bodies here.

Since your last turn:

* You heard a loud and distant groaning 6 blocks to the north. (exactly 15 hours ago) ...and again. (14 hours and 8 minutes ago) ...and again. (11 hours and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (11 hours and 24 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 6 blocks to the north. (8 hours and 9 minutes ago)
* You heard a loud and distant groaning 6 blocks to the north. (4 hours and 23 minutes ago) ...and again. (3 hours and 59 minutes ago)
* sirtis shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (2 hours and 50 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* sirtis shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 50 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (2 hours and 49 minutes ago) ...and again. (2 hours and 49 minutes ago)
* You were killed by sirtis. (2 hours and 49 minutes ago)
* sirtis dumped your body out onto the street. (2 hours and 49 minutes ago)
* You heard a loud and distant groaning 3 blocks to the west and 2 blocks to the north. (1 hour and 36 minutes ago)

You are dead.

Possible action
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:48 am

You are inside Frossard Place Police Dept. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Rick Danko (60HP), Gianni Versace (60HP), Jack Kansas (60HP), Frederick Vael (50HP), goat hammer (60HP), kar98 (60HP), C James Peterson (50HP), TimG84 (60HP) and Calius88 (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.11 MHz.

Since your last turn:

* sirtis killed kar98. (23 hours and 1 minute ago)
* sirtis said "Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy that. Hi, Delta. Wanna play some more tag?" (22 hours and 57 minutes ago)
* Calius88 said "What" (20 hours and 48 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 8 blocks to the south. (16 hours and 3 minutes ago)

can somebody explain me the TAG part?

i guess that he sayd so cuz i attacked him once with a beer bottle and then left lol
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:51 am

Tag is a childhood game where kids chase each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:44 am

August Lost wrote:
Tag is a childhood game where kids chase each other.

Hahaha. This made my day.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:55 am

...right... maybe that was what we've been doing lol

cuz when he sees me, he just leaves a message and when i see him i do too lol
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:56 pm

ive been staying in the hospital down in spicer hills next to dyer park, zeds break in daily, is it ok if i try to see if some people in there with me want to join dawn patrol?
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:57 pm

that could be great, deadly :D, also, try to check the chatbox
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:22 am

area looks clear and i revived my first zombie at Butler. I didn't realize that took 10 actions Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:22 am

i didnt either when on my first time lol, dont worry
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:20 am

keep up the good work! Locketside - Page 10 354220

You are inside Frossard Place Police Dept. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Frederick Vael (50HP), C James Peterson (50HP), Armand (60HP), ChechNZ (50HP), Chabal (50HP), Lover Machine (50HP), Delta Nitroxs LP (60HP), August Lost (50HP), TimG84 (60HP), Calius88 (60HP), Gianni Versace (60HP), Jack Molineaux (50HP), Officer Lothar (50HP), isal (50HP) and kar98 (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.11 MHz.

Since your last turn:

kar98 broadcast "join Dawn Patrol we accept players of all levels" from here, on 26.11 MHz. (yesterday)
kar98 said "hi everyone looking for a gang join Dawn Patrol" (yesterday)
kar98 said "we have awsome medals and awards" (yesterday)
kar98 said "our leader is a goat" (yesterday)
A flare was fired 6 blocks to the east and 1 block to the north. (14 hours and 26 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 2 blocks to the east and 3 blocks to the south. (12 hours and 42 minutes ago)
Calius88 said "All hail the goat" (4 hours and 57 minutes ago)
t14204 said "Hello" (4 hours and 11 minutes ago)
Officer Lothar said "Hey guys.... I would like to join Dawn Patrol, could someone please email me details to eldar_blade@hotmail.com" (3 hours and 4 minutes ago)
kar98 said "just hit the link in my profile, that is the link to our site" (14 minutes ago)
kar98 said "register to the site and put Dawn Patrol on your group in your settings" (13 minutes ago
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:57 pm

i cant now, but once i arrive to home i will add him to msn
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:28 pm

You are inside McNamara Cinema, a subtitled documentary film playing on its main screen. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here are Posative (50HP), Lenny Lazaro (60HP) and goat hammer (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running. The lobby has been decorated with two skulls and two human skeletons.

Somebody has spraypainted that this building should be EHB++ onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's sirtis.

You fire your pistol at sirtis for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:31 pm

You fire your pistol at Lenny Lazaro for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:30 am

erhm... nothing to report...

someone said something on 28.11, he/she said "anybosy speaks spanish" and i answered lol
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:47 am

You are lying outside Isgar Towers, a small white-stone building surrounded by a large paved plaza. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

On the roof of the building, the lights of a mobile-phone mast blink against the sky.

Somebody has spraypainted Kill PKer Leo Castillo (id=1218818) on sight onto a wall.
Since your last turn:

The lights came on inside a junkyard. (20 hours and 17 minutes ago)
Mr Gouger shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (20 hours and 2 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Mr Gouger shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (20 hours and 2 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Mr Gouger said "get one of your zergs to revive you!" (20 hours and 2 minutes ago)
Mr Gouger shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (20 hours and 2 minutes ago)
You were killed by Mr Gouger. (20 hours and 2 minutes ago)
Mr Gouger dumped your body out onto the street

You are at Butler Avenue.

Somebody has spraypainted Revive Point! Let'em stand! onto a wall.

There are nine dead bodies here. Seven of them smell strange. You recognise Wolverine Jackson and sirtis amongst them. lol!
Mr Gouger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:51 pm

While I was at Butler. I noticed not only Goat there, but there was also Sirtis there. Both had already been revived. Be ready to hunt him down once more.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:44 am

There are ten dead bodies here. Seven of them smell strange.

he's not there anymore, stay awake people
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:13 am

You are lying outside Frossard Place Police Dept, a four-storey red-brick building with a collapsed roof. The building has been quite strongly barricaded.

Lights are on inside.

Somebody has spraypainted DP PD, Maintained at VSB+2 onto a wall.

There is a lone zombie here.

There is a dead body here.

Since your last turn:

* A flare was fired 14 blocks to the east and 4 blocks to the south. (11 hours and 4 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 7 blocks to the east and 8 blocks to the north. (10 hours and 7 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 4 blocks to the east and 3 blocks to the south. (6 hours and 11 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 1 block to the west and 5 blocks to the north. (5 hours and 44 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 14 blocks to the west. (4 hours and 12 minutes ago)
* sirtis shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (3 hours and 31 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
* sirtis shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (3 hours and 31 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (3 hours and 30 minutes ago)
* You were killed by sirtis. (3 hours and 30 minutes ago)
* sirtis dumped your body out onto the street. (3 hours and 28 minutes ago)

You are dead.
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:17 am

Someone keeps spraypainting over our ads, I have spraycans and I put it back on Frossard Place. Do you think sirtis did this? If I see him I will report it here. I might even shoot the little Locketside - Page 10 261122
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:44 am

Thanks for doing that August. Report Sirtis' location anytime you see him, I would suggest getting a Flak jacket, body building, lurching gait and ankle grab before tangling with pkers. We aquired many friends over DPs existence so it may have been anyone, this time, I get the feeling it was the artwork of sirtis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locketside
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: