Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Locketside

Go down 
+8
Deadly Intent
August Lost
Big Percy
JonPB
karabiner98
Marshall Killah
mein sohn
goat hammer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

Locketside - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:31 am

i think that alvaro's team is trying to get bounties from DP, anyway they are close to... 7? i've tried to find their IDs and this is what i've found

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1243246
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1391818

and alvaromesa19.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:40 am

thanks man
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:45 am

You are inside Sankey Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Engineer Dave, The Living Fred, MikeaveLi, Raine Joslin Smith, Sorakairi, brian mercat and JonPB.

Since your last turn:

* A flare was fired 6 blocks to the east and 4 blocks to the north. (15 hours and 6 minutes ago)
* sirtis said "http://151st.aowc.net/forums/?page=post&id=369606&fid=432942" (12 hours and 3 minutes ago)
* sirtis said "http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?action=printpage;topic=12.0" (12 hours and 2 minutes ago)
* sirtis said "Try disputing that, Carla." (12 hours and 1 minute ago)
* A flare was fired 14 blocks to the west and 3 blocks to the south. (10 hours and 38 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 6 blocks to the east and 13 blocks to the north. (8 hours and 16 minutes ago)
* Your phone beeped. You ha
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:29 am

You are inside Sankey Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Engineer Dave, MikeaveLi, Sorakairi, Raine Joslin Smith, Comrade SpuD and Bones McManus.

MikeaveLi, Comrade SpuD, and Raine Joslin Smith are Ridleybank Resistance Front. MikeaveLi and Comrade SpuD are both part of Gore Corps, which is a death cult. Anyone got a genny?
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:14 am

You fire your pistol at sirtis for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Goat, could you dump the trash out?

(edit)... hell... fuckin lag closed my window... i couldnt take the screenshot... next time i will lol, but i did what i said
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:38 am

http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/09-13-09_0400hrs_PRIVATE/IN_29-80_Delta_DP_BH_5ff-6f6-316.html

nice shot, I'll dump him for you..Maybe you can use this screen shot to collect his bounty..but I doubt they will accept it from a "zerg".

good job. :fiel:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:51 am

# AlvaroMesa19 said "http://ud-malton.info/rg/i/1356114 You have a bounty of 2....well I know your team is an anti-PK and you actions will help people...BUT at the same time Exist a Balance here on Malton...Maybe you are a good boy but you have a bounty and I an a bounty hunt" (6 hours and 52 minutes ago)
# AlvaroMesa19 said "er ...notting personal here.. so friends? I am going to kill you but I dont want you to feel bad...I am helping you" (6 hours and 51 minutes ago)
# AlvaroMesa19 shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (6 hours and 50 minutes ago) ...and again.
# AlvaroMesa19 shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (6 hours and 50 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 49 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 49 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago)
# AlvaroMesa19 said "I have a serynge for you...If you stand up tomorrow here I revive you...And good luck killing PK ." (6 hours and 46 minutes ago)
# AlvaroMesa19 shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (6 hours and 46 minutes ago)
# You were killed by AlvaroMesa19. (6 hours and 46 minutes ago)

I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE ME! I DID!
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:42 am

ok its on! Target any and all teamxtream as well as the saints,, bounty hunters are our top priority now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:45 am

Well, he DID say:

AlvaroMesa19 wrote:
...notting personal here.. so friends? I am going to kill you but I dont want you to feel bad...I am helping you

and:

AlvaroMesa19 wrote:
I have a serynge for you...If you stand up tomorrow here I revive you...And good luck killing PK .

So I think a war isn't really the answer, I was just showing you that I *knew* I'd be the one to die first. However, I don't know how this whole bounty thing works so I may be wrong...
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:13 am

lol, lets see if any other xtreme attacks you, if they do, that means that they wanna fight lol. and then i cant help you killing xtremes, but i can try to keep pkers away
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:31 am

thanks for the honesty there, Delta, Tell them to back off because We are not going to back down. I can't promise you guys that some of us won't retaliate.
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:06 am

In South Blythville:
You are inside Sankey Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Engineer Dave, Rob Collick, Unhelpful, Raine Joslin Smith, MikeaveLi, Bones McManus, Jacques Bauer, James Renshaw, Sorakairi, David Sly, Comrade SpuD, tania cinque, General Spears and cadwah3.
Since your last turn:

Most of them are death cultists or pkers. You guys want to organize a hit on this place?
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:10 am

sure jon, how about now?
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:30 pm

You are inside Coe Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are pedped, vusbok and Bunkhumper.

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.
Since your last turn:

AlvaroMesa19 said "Kar98, excuse me and thanks for come to disscuss the deal before shotme or thanks to Bunkhumper for destroy the generator....I have Info about be are allies of TZH ...I never know about DP too. DP a week ago Kill a Saint member Aiden...For that I think DP" (4 hours and 12 minutes ago)
AlvaroMesa19 said "Was agressive with us...but on Personal ...I no bounty Hunt [donteatmebrian] for cash or pleasure...I wanted to help him also telling him to revive him...I am not interested in a battle with another team at this moment so my apologizes if DP are our" (4 hours and 10 minutes ago)
AlvaroMesa19 said "allies. ...So no problem? * alvaromesa19 extend his hand* *hand shake* come on kar98...is not a big deal. now he have only 1 bounty so he is near to be clean. Bye" (4 hours and 9 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 7 blocks to the east and 5 blocks to the north. (3 hours and 34 minutes ago)

Possible actions:

what he means with allies is i had confronted him dp was first brought to lockettside to team up with team extreme with sdugos request, now that sdugo is no longer here i guess they feel its ok to kill us
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:57 am

Alvaro told me by msn this morning that he tried to apologize, that he didnt know that DP were TX allies. he said that he killed donteatmebrain to pull his bounty down.

btw i cant strike today the dark building cuz i havent ammo, and its too late and i dont think my dad will leave me use the pc at that hour cuz yesterday i used it over 4 hours in a row lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:31 am

Awww he did it to help me! I love you
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:34 am

How about Wednesday night at 8? Is that good? I dont have a generator though.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:53 am

i could try... but that day is my sister's brithday lol and idk what means your 8 at my time
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:13 am

You are inside Sankey Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Engineer Dave, General Spears, TheConnection, MikeaveLi, Unhelpful, tania cinque, Bones McManus, James Renshaw, Comrade SpuD, David Sly and cadwah3.

lol full of pkers
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:41 am

8pm EST. What time is better for you Delta? Ive also got to try and contact Large Percy on this, see if he wants in, but I think he took a break from UD
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:57 am

i get home about 830, yeah havent seen big percy in awhile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:45 am

Since your last turn:

* The lights went out in the Cheeke Building. (19 hours and 10 minutes ago)
* The lights came on inside the Cheeke Building. (16 hours and 13 minutes ago)
* Herb Rest killed Jack Aubrey. (15 hours and 15 minutes ago)
* Herb Rest said "Scum, pure scum." (15 hours and 15 minutes ago)
* Ciscokitty shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (14 hours and 23 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
* Ciscokitty shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (14 hours and 23 minutes ago)
* Ciscokitty said "DontEatMeBrain! Lemme help cleanse you of that sin, brothah http://ud-malton.info/rg/i/1356114 Enjoy the afterlife and keep up the good works! ;)" (14 hours and 22 minutes ago)
* Ciscokitty shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (14 hours and 22 minutes ago)
* You were killed by Ciscokitty. (14 hours and 22 minutes ago)
* Ciscokitty dumped your body out onto the street. (14 hours and 22 minutes ago)

So, I have no bounty on me right? I am absolved of my "PKing Sins"?
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:52 am

I cant do 8 jon, still at work then wont be home till 11:30, You guys should still try it though.

Delta, we were never really official allies with Team Xtream, but were asked once to aid them in lockettside by an old friend of ours,,,Also, he has it all wrong about us being agressive towards The saints. They started attacking us long before we retaliated.

what about this little BH contest they have against us? They all know we go after pkers, why collect bounties on us?

Brain lol you are clean now..they should stop shooting you now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:55 am

Well, better me than anyone else though. I have no problem taking one for the team. Well, in this case two... Bt if it's in the name of "glory" I guess I can't complain.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:28 am

You are inside the Craske Building. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Bill Needle (60HP) and Daze Jericho (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.67 MHz. The lobby has been decorated with a cubist sculpture, an abstract painting, a dark tapestry, a stuffed fish, a bird skeleton, a lizard skeleton, a cracked sculpture and a African painting.

Somebody has spraypainted Home of the Playboys ft. Alvaro, the annoying one onto a wall.

There are two dead bodies here. You recognise Ciscokitty.
You fire your pistol at Ciscokitty for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locketside
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: