Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Blackjack and hookers

Go down 
+9
Dollywood
spaz a doodle
August Lost
Deadly Intent
mein sohn
karabiner98
Marshall Killah
Elite1337
goat hammer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dollywood
Private First Class
Dollywood

Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:12 am

So, where would little ole me be needed?
You are inside the Stanser Arms, an abandoned pub. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are ShepChop (60HP), pravus (60HP), Drachyench (60HP) and fcriseku (60HP).
Pravus killed goat hammer and here he is.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Dollywood wrote:
So, where would little ole me be needed?
You are inside the Stanser Arms, an abandoned pub. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are ShepChop (60HP), pravus (60HP), Drachyench (60HP) and fcriseku (60HP).
Pravus killed goat hammer and here he is.

santlerville is where we could use some help, Blackjack members in the hall building, and attack their zombies in the st emilia church.

I wanted to share this revive on me because I thought it is funny!

Scott Timewell extracted a DNA sample from you. (6 minutes ago)
Scott Timewell said "Hmm, your RG page says you killed Canderous Ordo. Good enough for me." (3 minutes ago)
Scott Timewell revivified you with a NecroTech syringe. (3 minutes ago)

Possible actions:

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
det stern
Major
det stern

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:13 pm

this isnt blackjacks or hookers , but since the recent goat mauling from creedy i thought i would entertain myself with one of them
http://yfrog.com/0lcapture8knj ..... http://yfrog.com/17capture9nj ....
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:19 pm

You are inside Alsford Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Sir James Frazer (24HP) and goat hammer (30HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running.

Somebody has spraypainted Crabs Crebolly - I'm still looking 4 u...x onto a wall.

There is a dead body here.

You fire your pistol at LORD MARDUK for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:22 pm

You are inside Alsford Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here is kar98 (60HP).

Somebody has spraypainted Crabs Crebolly - I'm still looking 4 u...x onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Sir James Frazer.
You swing the tree into Sir James Frazer for 2 damage. They die
Nice job Det! We could use some assistance in santlerville against the Blackjack hooker gang! Hall nt building is a good place to find them....
Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 354220
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:46 pm

You are inside Club Shelley. Coloured spotlights highlight an empty stage, and distorted music echoes over the speakers. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are Charlie Mcafee (50HP) and MagnusN3 (60HP).

Somebody has spraypainted Yeti Yeti yay yay Yeti Yeti ....HEY!! onto a wall.

You fire your pistol at Sarge Renegade for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
det stern
Major
det stern

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:30 am

santlerville bound , sir captain goat , see ya there carbine and mein bro , hehehe i lubs my nicknames lol
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:18 am

det stern wrote:
santlerville bound , sir captain goat , see ya there carbine and mein bro , hehehe i lubs my nicknames lol

haha, cool we'll see how much i like those after u make some of those asshats dirtnap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
spaz a doodle
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:44 am

You are inside St Wilfrid's Church. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded.

Somebody has spraypainted Come to Notacon! http://notacon.org onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's MarcusFilby.
You fire your pistol at MarcusFilby for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
det stern
Major
det stern

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:57 am

You are inside St Emelia's Church. The building opens directly onto the street. Also here is royale decree (24HP).

Somebody has spraypainted Indoor Revive Point! No Cades or Camping! onto a wall.

There is a lone zombie here.

There is a dead body here. It's Ripper Snapper.
You attack Ripper Snapper for 3 damage. They die.

Possible actions:

Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 286514 Another one down.
Back to top Go down
det stern
Major
det stern

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:01 pm

lmao , this is just too funny so i had to let ya see it . dunno what a zerg is tho lol http://yfrog.com/0qlmfaofj
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:29 pm

You are inside Dowdney Mall. Trails of looted debris litter the floors and escalators. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Noneofyourbuisness (60HP) and lookatmeimshia (50HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.06 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted All your base are belong to us! onto a wall.

You fire your pistol at Isabel Deverell for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:57 am

You are lying outside Warren Bank, a fire-damaged yellow-stone building with pillars along its front. The building has been very heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside.

Somebody has spraypainted Godson Arms or Bust onto a wall.

There are two dead bodies here.

Since your last turn:

* A flare was fired 13 blocks to the east and 11 blocks to the south. (17 hours and 59 minutes ago)
* Saint Gambi refuelled the generator. (15 hours and 18 minutes ago)
* The lights came on inside Warren Bank. (15 hours and 18 minutes ago)
* Isabel Deverell shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (15 hours and 17 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* Isabel Deverell shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (15 hours and 16 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
* Isabel Deverell said "In the end he was a fuckin terrorist and he nearly blow this shit up." (15 hours and 16 minutes ago)
* Isabel Deverell shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (15 hours and 16 minutes ago)
* You were killed by Isabel Deverell. (15 hours and 16 minutes ago)
* offashortball dumped your body out onto the street. (15 hours and 14 minutes ago)
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:53 am

Delta Nitroxs LP wrote:
You are lying outside Warren Bank, a fire-damaged yellow-stone building with pillars along its front. The building has been very heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside.

Somebody has spraypainted Godson Arms or Bust onto a wall.

There are two dead bodies here.

Since your last turn:

* A flare was fired 13 blocks to the east and 11 blocks to the south. (17 hours and 59 minutes ago)
* Saint Gambi refuelled the generator. (15 hours and 18 minutes ago)
* The lights came on inside Warren Bank. (15 hours and 18 minutes ago)
* Isabel Deverell shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (15 hours and 17 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* Isabel Deverell shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (15 hours and 16 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
* Isabel Deverell said "In the end he was a fuckin terrorist and he nearly blow this shit up." (15 hours and 16 minutes ago)
* Isabel Deverell shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (15 hours and 16 minutes ago)
* You were killed by Isabel Deverell. (15 hours and 16 minutes ago)
* offashortball dumped your body out onto the street. (15 hours and 14 minutes ago)

Well Delta, looks like you got some reporting to do. :D

You do the computer work, we'll do the killen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:35 am

You are inside Duckworth Cinema, a recent horror film playing on its main screen. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Spaz a doodle (50HP) and Cometh the Axeman (60HP).

Somebody has spraypainted a summery scenery onto a wall.
Since your last turn:

Eight of Spades shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (exactly 22 hours ago)
zzzombeee installed a generator in the building. (15 hours and 52 minutes ago)
Mobile Revive 2 refuelled the generator. (4 hours and 18 minutes ago)

Possible actions:

Eight of Spades
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:09 am

You fire your shotgun at calista griffin for 10 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 2 points of that damage. They die.

You fire your pistol at Sarge Renegade for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:

Shank Case said "Nice try, zerg. I have more FAKs than you have shotgun shells." (6 seconds ago)
Sarge Renegade rose from the dead as a zombie. (3 seconds ago)

There are no bodies here.

counld't dump the dude quick enough
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:35 pm

MarcusFilby shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (yesterday) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Eight of Spades shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (yesterday)
Eight of Spades shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (yesterday)
You were killed by Eight of Spades. (yesterday)
A flare was fired 12 blocks to the east and 11 blocks to the south. (2 hours and 2 minutes ago)
so? They are allowed to attack as a team and we are not, correct? I am so happy to kill these Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 261122

You are inside Chaffey Alley Police Dept. A few bloody handprints are smeared across the wall. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Turbokill (60HP), foreverfrost (60HP), madsaboteur2 (60HP), Dominic Velspurin (60HP), Vengeance7 (60HP), Sarinha (60HP), psimista (60HP), Y2JBx (60HP), GABRIEL S (60HP), Raikotou (50HP), Phylo (60HP) and AllivanPolice (50HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.06 MHz. The building has been decorated with a stuffed moose head and a European painting.

Somebody has spraypainted Irony=Marcusfilby, A zerger hunting zergs onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Eight of Spades.
You fire your pistol at Eight of Spades for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:

that was easy. He was2 away from me . lol! Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 676137

Holy shit! I ran into this one on my way out and scored 2 tonight Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 286514

You are inside the Self Hotel. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here is Clayhateszeds (60HP).

The lobby has been decorated with a mediaeval tapestry.

Somebody has spraypainted Join The Mad Craskers! onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Dusk Rawling.
You fire your pistol at Dusk Rawling for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:29 pm

You are inside the Dewes Building. The NecroTech logo glows gently above the front desk, and doors open onto a number of brightly-lit laboratories and computer rooms. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Gelidus V (60HP) and Sven Michaels (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.06 MHz. The building has been decorated with a cubist sculpture.

Somebody has spraypainted keep at EHB onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Sir James Frazer.
You fire your pistol at Sir James Frazer for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
johnnyduece

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:55 pm

Gibsonton
You are inside Club Humphries. Coloured spotlights highlight an empty stage, and distorted music echoes over the speakers. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Syker (60HP), Sir Topham Hatt (60HP), Holmgard (60HP) and Ulfgard the Unmaker (60HP).

Happy hunting gents & Kara!

Scratch that...he's been put down!
Back to top Go down
det stern
Major
det stern

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:10 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img684/831/det1.jpg used my last ap for the kill , and when i thought to check back , an hour later , i saw this
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img91/7586/det2.jpg
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:23 am

* The lights went out in Club Routh. (1 hour and 15 minutes ago)
* needles malone installed a generator in the building. (55 minutes ago)
* needles malone refuelled the generator. (55 minutes ago)
* The lights came on inside Club Routh. (55 minutes ago)
* chef ramsay shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (51 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* chef ramsay shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (50 minutes ago)
* You were killed by chef ramsay. (50 minutes ago)
* chef ramsay dumped your body out onto the street. (50 minutes ago)
* The lights went out in Club Bowerman. (47 minutes ago)

You are dead.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
det stern
Major
det stern

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:17 am

does anyone have a genny and fuel ? chef ramsey or whatever is in the club next door to where kar98 was killed , i do not and will not carry gennies and fuel .. so all help is appreciated and loved :)
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:42 am

as soon as i get revived i know i have one of those, i dont know which one though lol
Back to top Go down
det stern
Major
det stern

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:25 am

where are you located ? i have a spare needle , its dirty but its a needle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackjack and hookers
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: