Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Blackjack and hookers

Go down 
+9
Dollywood
spaz a doodle
August Lost
Deadly Intent
mein sohn
karabiner98
Marshall Killah
Elite1337
goat hammer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:49 am

Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:13 am

You are inside Heckworthy Towers. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here is James Kiro (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel, and connected to a powered-down radio transmitter.

Somebody has spraypainted Jrsbrunty - a cheat, a liar and zerg onto a wall.

There is a dead body here.
You fire your pistol at Lawton Salisburry for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:11 am

You are inside Dowdney Mall. Trails of looted debris litter the floors and escalators. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are John Sansby (60HP), a snake in the grass (60HP), sCCop (60HP), Wolfecastle (60HP), mjoh3289 (60HP), Luisa Quin (60HP), Sickboxx (60HP), Jeff Magnum (60HP), Beka Carter (60HP), Matt Spartan (60HP), Dante Bruton (50HP), Kip Saunders (60HP), Major Azzhole (60HP), Cam Kennedy (60HP), tyx94 (60HP), Crazyace2 (60HP), Sparafucile Joiner (60HP) and i80and (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.06 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted Zerging is for fukctards - leave it to Finis onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Dusk Rawling.

You fire your pistol at Dusk Rawling for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
Eidolon
a special rank
Eidolon

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:46 am

This isn't my battle per-se, but I have obtained intell, and I am unsure if it will be of any use.

You are inside Burchall Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Bone'daddy, Deadly Intent, Saint Giambi, Robotorgan and BrotherMcBeaner.

In Heytown, couple clicks south of the mall in Santlerville.
Back to top Go down
johnnyduece

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:38 am

I am putting in a request for assistance!
I am asking that you assist St Aden with Amber Waves and that other douche along with tocky??. I cannot do it, since St Aden doesn't zerg. But if you come down to Dunell Hills and hammer on them for a few weeks, its all good. Amber is a Blackjack and Hooker so you can still be fighting your war. And it will get them away from their instant revives.

This is just a request and I, in no way, expect you to drop what you are doing to oblige but damn, I think it would rock if you did!!!!

Moving on...
The UDZA is going to be moving on as well soon. I myself am going to be starting a bounty hunting style system for killing my enemies. This system will be for my Alts alone and none of my comrades will be asked to participate nor be required to follow but if they choose to, then its all good with me.

Example: Those recent kills will each get them a bounty of 1 apiece. So I can collect with any Alt in order to satisfy my personal need for vengeance. This way I don't have to manage who kills which target at what time. Lots of work and bull when ultimately I just want that dude dead one time because he killed one of my alts. Simple system. I like simple. UDZA is going to be changing its set-up soon and I just want you all to know that the intel will be public to view for guests when its done. We invite you to view it often as a means of locating your targets. The more eyes we have on targets the more likely they will be kept as zombies. And less likely they will ever get a chance to fully recover their HP, which means even easier pickins. *dirty grin*

I will continue to come here. You guys/gals are a great bunch and I don't wanna loose our comradery.
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:37 pm

You are inside St Boniface's Hospital, its lobby covered with quarantine posters. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are john darrian (50HP), ScoutKink (60HP), EidoIon (50HP), Gamelli (60HP), Sammy Shenanigans (60HP), Falamar (60HP), Alexander Abramov (60HP), Chunk Hardpec (60HP), Kanun (60HP) and nunya beyotch (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running low on fuel, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.07 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted free zerg pass http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/ onto a wall.

You fire your pistol at Private Helmsloser for 5 damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:57 am

today..........

You say "peak a boo"

There is a dead body here. It's calista griffin.

You fire your pistol at calista griffin for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

i forgot to post this 2 days ago...............

There is a dead body here. It's calista griffin.

You fire your pistol at calista griffin for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Last edited by mein sohn on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:58 am

Eidolon wrote:
This isn't my battle per-se, but I have obtained intell, and I am unsure if it will be of any use.

You are inside Burchall Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Bone'daddy, Deadly Intent, Saint Giambi, Robotorgan and BrotherMcBeaner.

In Heytown, couple clicks south of the mall in Santlerville.

Thank you very ;much for the scouting Eidolon. Your help is very much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:19 pm

You are inside Dowdney Mall. Trails of looted debris litter the floors and escalators. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are John Sansby (60HP), Cam Kennedy (60HP), Mister Diskord (60HP), BLusk (60HP), Luisa Quin (60HP), Dan Lake (60HP), Mister Stiffy (60HP), Vladimir von Pumpkin (60HP), XDKlein (60HP), Dante Bruton (60HP), supflidowg (60HP), Meinhard Benedikt (60HP), Sergeant Shultz (60HP), Wolfecastle (60HP), Cormalin (50HP), Basch Dewell (60HP), Sparafucile Joiner (60HP), Mart1nko (60HP), Brian Bales (60HP), royale decree (50HP), ScoutKink (60HP), Matias Nilsson (50HP), TheRef (60HP), Faith Bedford (60HP), Crazyace2 (60HP), Matt Spartan (60HP), Charles Mort (50HP), crotchpunter (60HP) and Penchant (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.06 MHz. A recently-cut fir tree has been propped up in a crude stand. One of the shops has been decorated with a print of a tapestry.

Somebody has spraypainted free zerg pass http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/ onto a wall.

You fire your pistol at Shank Case for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:12 pm

You are inside Dowdney Mall. Trails of looted debris litter the floors and escalators. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. There is a crowd of 52 survivors gathered here. [list names]

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.06 MHz. A recently-cut fir tree has been propped up in a crude stand. One of the shops has been decorated with a cubist sculpture, a headless statue and a print of a tapestry.

Somebody has spraypainted graffiti onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Saint Gambi.
You fire your pistol at Saint Gambi for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
Eidolon
a special rank
Eidolon

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Since your last turn:

* The lights came on inside the Hall Building. (7 hours and 45 minutes ago)
* The lights went out in the Hall Building. (3 hours and 56 minutes ago)
* offashortball shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (3 hours and 33 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
* offashortball shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (3 hours and 32 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* offashortball said "We must kung fu" (3 hours and 32 minutes ago)
* offashortball stabbed you with a knife for 2 damage. (3 hours and 32 minutes ago)
* You were killed by offashortball. (3 hours and 32 minutes ago)
* offashortball dumped your body out onto the street. (3 hours and 32 minutes

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1314026
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:48 am

ou are inside the Hall Building. The NecroTech logo is set in the wall behind the front desk, and doors open onto powered-down computer rooms and laboratories. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are caboose435 (60HP), Christopher Collins (60HP), call in the marines (60HP), Jonathan Oppenheimer (50HP), hatchet jak (60HP), roundboy (50HP), UncleDeadly (60HP), Eight of Spades (60HP), Loplodl (60HP), Harry Bollox (60HP), Jelnock (60HP), van vader (60HP), Bubba Louis (60HP), Beka Carter (60HP), Peter Stringer (60HP), Wheat Thins (60HP), Sales (60HP), Terssian (60HP), Sexy Rexy Grossman (60HP), Billy Shotgun (50HP), HorseManDemon (60HP), Dr Hugo Z Hackenbush (60HP), Tiberius Gracchus (60HP), Sammy Shenanigans (60HP), kasoy (60HP), ucsbrandon (60HP), Avatar of Chaos (60HP), crotchpunter (60HP), Rocky Road (60HP), Jacobi Moorwalker (60HP), Isabel Deverell (60HP), green hornet (60HP), Ta Maman (60HP), Scoth (60HP), Ty Milburn (60HP), Derajo (40HP), calista griffin (60HP) and Nils Jackson (60HP).

The building has been decorated with two cubist sculptures, a length of tinsel and a cracked sculpture.

Somebody has spraypainted into Rufus Vanzant's eyes and nailed him onto a wall.

There are two dead bodies here. You recognise offashortball.

You fire your pistol at offashortball for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions: offshortball takin care of
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:38 pm

You are inside the Knight Arms, an abandoned pub. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded.

A portable generator has been set up here. It only has a little fuel left. The bar has been decorated with two cubist sculptures and a cracked sculpture.

Somebody has spraypainted a wild wabbajack appears onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Saint Gambi.
You fire your pistol at Saint Gambi for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
spaz a doodle
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:13 am

You are lying outside St Boniface's Hospital, a fire-damaged white-stone building, its doorway flanked by statues. The building has been very strongly barricaded.

Lights are on inside.

There are five dead bodies here.

Since your last turn:

* Isabel Deverell shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (21 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
* Isabel Deverell said "We must kung fu." (21 hours and 6 minutes ago)
* Eight of Spades said "Poor baby." (21 hours and 6 minutes ago)
* Isabel Deverell punched you for 1 damage. (21 hours and 5 minutes ago)
* You were killed by Isabel Deverell. (21 hours and 5 minutes ago)
* Isabel Deverell dumped your body out onto the street. (21 hours and 5 minutes ago)
* You heard a loud and distant groaning 3 blocks to the west and 3 blocks to the north. (16 hours and 27 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (16 hours and 21 minutes ago) ...and again. (14 hours and 39 minutes ago) ...and again. (14 hours and 39 minutes ago) ...and again. (14 hours and 39 minutes ago) ...and again. (14 hours and 39 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 1 block to the east and 13 blocks to the south. (13 hours and 53 minutes ago)
* You heard a loud and distant groaning 3 blocks to the west and 3 blocks to the north. (9 hours and 45 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 4 blocks to the west and 14 blocks to the north. (6 hours and 58 minutes ago)
* You heard a loud and distant groaning 6 blocks to the north. (3 hours and 50 minutes ago) ...and again. (3 hours and 49 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 7 blocks to the west and 13 blocks to the north. (2 hours and 45 minutes ago)

You are dead.

Possible actions:
(this costs 10AP)
Back to top Go down
Eidolon
a special rank
Eidolon

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:25 am

You are lying outside Club Routh, a small grey-stone building surrounded by lawns. The building has been very strongly barricaded.

Since your last turn:

* Shank Case refuelled the generator. (13 hours and 8 minutes ago)
* The lights came on inside Club Routh. (13 hours and 8 minutes ago)
* Eight of Spades shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (13 hours and 7 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* Eight of Spades said "oh what a lovely tea party" (13 hours and 5 minutes ago)
* Eight of Spades shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (13 hours and 5 minutes ago)
* You were killed by Eight of Spades. (13 hours and 5 minutes ago)
* Shank Case dumped your body out onto the street. (exactly 13 hours ago)
* 27.52 MHz: "Thanks Ang, took care of it. ~Walker" (1 hour and 32 minutes ago)

Eight of Spades
Shank Case
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Calista Griffen is dirt nappen. Dead by pistol. Forgot to copy it. Oh well. I think im good for it.

Whats funny is, there's 5 bad guys dead, between both their revive points.

and "hey look:!!!, im blue, like a smurf. Im papa smurf.
Back to top Go down
det stern
Major
det stern

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:10 am

everybodys blue , i feel so , um , red lmao ..
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:02 am

im red to lol
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:05 pm

im red too for some reason o.o
Back to top Go down
johnnyduece

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:48 pm

that's because all the cool kids are RED

Brooke Hills
http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1395453
You are inside Stodgell Cinema, a recent science-fiction film playing on its main screen. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are hirnschmalz (60HP).
A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.43 MHz.

Shuttlebank
You are inside Besly Avenue Police Dept. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Ash J Williamson (60HP).
A portable generator has been set up here. It is running. The building has been decorated with two fire-damaged paintings and a contemporary painting.

Pitneybank
You are inside Giddings Mall. Trails of looted debris litter the floors and escalators. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Sir Topham Hatt (60HP).
A portable generator has been set up here. It is running.

Havercroft
You are inside Mountstephens Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are LORD MARDUK.
There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.

Edgecombe
You are inside the Maver Building. The NecroTech logo glows gently above the front desk, and doors open onto a number of brightly-lit laboratories and computer rooms. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Louis Westford (59HP), Viand Frais (60HP), Mike Kuosa (58HP), James O'Farrell (58HP), Justicar Alaric (60HP), Elfangor01 (60HP) (MERCY), Taki Shinamori (60HP), Sister Rita (60HP)(MERCY), 1812lsd (60HP), Takano Mitsuru (60HP)(MERCY), Mimi Plastique (60HP) (MERCY) and Tom Sheppard (60HP) (MERCY).
A portable generator has been set up here. It is running. The building has been decorated with three cubist sculptures and a European sculpture.
Justicar Alaric is a member of MERCY and they support him and probably feel exactly as he does. Killing him while he is here is pointless, might as well send an entire unit down to kill em all. They are well fortified.

Crowbank
You are inside Peter General Hospital. The main lobby is riddled with bullet holes. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Da Moonshine (60HP), Cartongesso (60HP) and Voight Kampf (60HP).
A portable generator has been set up here. It is running. One of the wards has been decorated with a cracked sculpture.
Voight is a known PKer but not sure if he is a BH, PKer, or anti-BH.

Vinetown
You are inside Club Threadgould, in the near-darkness of the main dancefloor. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are DocDoray, Pyromortifera, Mick McManix, Henrietta Hoggs, Alex Barlow and Robert Macoter.

I'll add to this if I come across more! Also, remember to regularly check the udza forums at www.udza.tk to see our "Latest Sightings (Radar Tracking)" and you do not even have to log in to see this intel.
Back to top Go down
det stern
Major
det stern

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:29 am

heytown You are inside Warren Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Pineapple Pokopo, rerun jones, Faustus C S Felix, MY PET MONSTER, Isabel Deverell and MarcusFilby.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel.
Back to top Go down
Eidolon
a special rank
Eidolon

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:23 pm

You are inside the Hall Building. The NecroTech logo glows gently above the front desk, and doors open onto a number of brightly-lit laboratories and computer rooms. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Queen of Clubs (50HP),
Back to top Go down
det stern
Major
det stern

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:41 am

haha awsome
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:12 am

ok, so i go to the beach, come back, and nothings changed escept for my tan!!!

you're a bunch of weenies lol!

back to work gang!!!! Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 676137 thats an order!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackjack and hookers
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: