Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Blackjack and hookers

Go down 
+9
Dollywood
spaz a doodle
August Lost
Deadly Intent
mein sohn
karabiner98
Marshall Killah
Elite1337
goat hammer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
August Lost
First Lieutenant

Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:57 am

You are inside Inder Library. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here is Vincent Tango (50HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.07 MHz. The building has been decorated with a fire-damaged painting, a Greek tapestry, a European painting and an African painting.

Somebody has spraypainted Come to Notacon! http://notacon.org onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Sarge Renegade.
You fire your pistol at Sarge Renegade for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

hope this will make you feel better :D
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:00 pm

It sure made me feel better :D Great job!!!
Nice Go at it Spaz a Doodle, ok if I call you Spaz? Don't worry about it, keep trying and most importantly.....Have Fun!! I have a little award system here for players that do good deeds for the team..mostly pk(player kill). awards..And the medals for pking folks we don't like earns u a skull. Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 392694 affraid earn 5 u get a nice little medal that looks somethin like this Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 301328 .... You also get a skull if a team member finishes an attempted pk..so, looks like you earned yourself a skull already spaz a doodle... congratulations!!! Someday, I will update our Kos list, but I just don't have the time...best I can do is have you read through some of our threads...Also, look at player profiles...teams like Red Rum, or Black jack hookers listed here. Other good targets are Legends Of Darkness. The saints, Zergg hunters unlimited(always a fun one to annoy).. Try not to kill too many innocents ,though I don't really think there are any at this point.

Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 366603

You are inside Harnap Cinema, a subtitled drama film playing on its main screen. Splashes and prints of blood have dried on the walls. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here is sebff1 (9HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running.

Somebody has spraypainted Join Dawn Patrol https://goathammer.forumotion.com/ onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's LORD MARDUK.
You swing the tree into LORD MARDUK for 2 damage. They die.

Possible actions:

:D
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:55 pm

nice goat! I hope he's got pine needles stuck up his azz.

Now, onto Dusk Rawling............ im looken for revive at a local. He shouldnt be too far.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:26 am

haha
You are lying outside Byrne Auto Repair, an imposing grey-stone building criss-crossed with police tape. The building has been very strongly barricaded.

Lights are on inside.

Somebody has spraypainted Join Dawn Patrol https://goathammer.forumotion.com/ onto a wall.

There is a dead body here.
Since your last turn:

You heard a loud and distant groaning 3 blocks to the west and 5 blocks to the south. (16 hours and 35 minutes ago)
You heard a loud and low groaning 1 block to the east and 1 block to the north. (16 hours and 13 minutes ago)
The lights went out in a corner of Giddings Mall. (16 hours and 11 minutes ago)
You heard a loud and distant groaning 3 blocks to the west and 5 blocks to the south. (15 hours and 23 minutes ago) ...and again. (15 hours and 22 minutes ago)
You heard a distant groaning 1 block to the west and 2 blocks to the north. (14 hours and 31 minutes ago)
The lights came on in a corner of Giddings Mall. (14 hours and 24 minutes ago)
pravus shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (11 hours and 39 minutes ago) ...and again.
pravus shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (11 hours and 38 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
pravus said "Crumbs." (11 hours and 38 minutes ago)
pravus shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (11 hours and 37 minutes ago)
You were killed by pravus. (11 hours and 37 minutes ago)
pravus dumped your body out onto the street

Pravus
Back to top Go down
spaz a doodle
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:12 am

You are inside a warehouse. A few dusty crates are stacked in the corners. The building has been very heavily barricaded.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel. The building has been decorated with a fire-damaged painting, a European painting and an African painting.

Somebody has spraypainted kar98/goat hammer = zergers onto a wall.

You fire your shotgun at MarcusFilby for 10 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 2 points of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:35 am

Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:58 am

gotta love it!
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:59 am

http://iamscott.net/1270353460922.html

i have no fuelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :(
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:26 am

Karabiner98 wrote:
http://iamscott.net/1270353460922.html

i have no fuelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :(

Guess what? I doooooooooooooooooo! I got your back kar. :D Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 327272 Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 286514

You are inside Duckworth Cinema, a recent horror film playing on its main screen. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Jan Marius (60HP), Mahiti Man (60HP) and hal43 (53HP).

Somebody has spraypainted Now showing the adventures of SWEDISH ZOMBIE onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Darkium.
You fire your pistol at Darkium for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:29 am

thank you august , i think i see an instant promotion Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 704299
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:35 am

Karabiner98 wrote:
thank you august , i think i see an instant promotion Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 704299
Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 327272
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:24 pm

You are inside the Hall Building. The NecroTech logo glows gently above the front desk, and doors open onto a number of brightly-lit laboratories and computer rooms. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Red Rackham (60HP), PugnoErgoSum (60HP), hatchet jak (60HP), van vader (60HP), needles malone (60HP), Greg half elf (60HP), sixgunhero (60HP), a unknown user (60HP), Chester Bestaburger (60HP), Godin (60HP), Eevo (60HP), Jelnock (60HP), Mari Ghent (60HP), Peter Stringer (60HP), Beka Carter (60HP), Harry Bollox (30HP), Rocky Road (60HP), HorseManDemon (59HP), Alexander Abramov (59HP), wulffie (60HP), Ta Maman (60HP), Sexy Rexy Grossman (59HP), Jack Goodaxe (60HP), Professor Fate (55HP), Nils Jackson (60HP), ucsbrandon (60HP), Sergeant Bladon (60HP), Shank Case (60HP), Ryanon (60HP), Zombiglia (60HP), anotherrandomplayer (60HP), Jacobi Moorwalker (60HP), Ripper Snapper (12HP), Saint Gambi (60HP), Grey Jake (60HP), Tiberius Gracchus (60HP), HeadlessHorseman (60HP), green hornet (60HP), Scoth (60HP), krazeeman (60HP), Quinn Inuit (60HP), Falco94 (60HP), Travis Vercetty (60HP), Fraulein Fiona (60HP), Dr Hugo Z Hackenbush (60HP), Ty Milburn (60HP), calista griffin (60HP) and Christopher Collins (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.06 MHz. The building has been decorated with two cubist sculptures, a length of tinsel and a cracked sculpture.

Somebody has spraypainted RP queue: cit.aypok.co.uk/public_revives/53/ onto a wall.
You fire your pistol at Ripper Snapper for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They drop to 12 HP.

Possible actions:

ran out of points, there is alot in here saint gambi beside ripper
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:10 am

Deadly Intent wrote:
You are inside the Hall Building. The NecroTech logo glows gently above the front desk, and doors open onto a number of brightly-lit laboratories and computer rooms. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Red Rackham (60HP), PugnoErgoSum (60HP), hatchet jak (60HP), van vader (60HP), needles malone (60HP), Greg half elf (60HP), sixgunhero (60HP), a unknown user (60HP), Chester Bestaburger (60HP), Godin (60HP), Eevo (60HP), Jelnock (60HP), Mari Ghent (60HP), Peter Stringer (60HP), Beka Carter (60HP), Harry Bollox (30HP), Rocky Road (60HP), HorseManDemon (59HP), Alexander Abramov (59HP), wulffie (60HP), Ta Maman (60HP), Sexy Rexy Grossman (59HP), Jack Goodaxe (60HP), Professor Fate (55HP), Nils Jackson (60HP), ucsbrandon (60HP), Sergeant Bladon (60HP), Shank Case (60HP), Ryanon (60HP), Zombiglia (60HP), anotherrandomplayer (60HP), Jacobi Moorwalker (60HP), Ripper Snapper (12HP), Saint Gambi (60HP), Grey Jake (60HP), Tiberius Gracchus (60HP), HeadlessHorseman (60HP), green hornet (60HP), Scoth (60HP), krazeeman (60HP), Quinn Inuit (60HP), Falco94 (60HP), Travis Vercetty (60HP), Fraulein Fiona (60HP), Dr Hugo Z Hackenbush (60HP), Ty Milburn (60HP), calista griffin (60HP) and Christopher Collins (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.06 MHz. The building has been decorated with two cubist sculptures, a length of tinsel and a cracked sculpture.

Somebody has spraypainted RP queue: cit.aypok.co.uk/public_revives/53/ onto a wall.
You fire your pistol at Ripper Snapper for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They drop to 12 HP.

Possible actions:

ran out of points, there is alot in here saint gambi beside ripper

Excellent recon, And that happens to the best of us...If he dies today by one of us you will get a skull. Speaking of which, a raid on this building is in the works as I type this!!! great work Deadly!
Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 366603

Cowboy Cult said "Goody Rat Patrol!" (2 minutes ago)
Cowboy Cult said "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X34OFJpnRwE&feature=related" (2 minutes ago)
Cowboy Cult shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (2 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Cowboy Cult shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
You were killed by Cowboy Cult. (2 minutes ago)

You are dead.

Cowboy Cult
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:31 am

You are inside the Hall Building. The NecroTech logo glows gently above the front desk, and doors open onto a number of brightly-lit laboratories and computer rooms. The building has been heavily barricaded. There is a crowd of 51 survivors gathered here. [list names]

You fire your pistol at Saint Gambi for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:32 am

You say "confucius say, HOOKER who stand on toilet, HIGH on pot!!" to the fifty people nearest to you.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:49 am

Because I am an idiot, I forgot to paste kill on Ripper Snapper..logged out..Ripper is R.I.P!! Deady, this will count for you as Recon.. Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 392694 Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 366603
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 am

You are inside Warren Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. Splashes and prints of blood have dried on the walls. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are zombiedodger (60HP) and Dusk Rawling (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running low on fuel.

Somebody has spraypainted mein sohn - we left you alone. act up and die onto a wall.
Since your last turn:

Dusk Rawling shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (40 seconds ago) ...and again. (38 seconds ago) ...and again. (36 seconds ago) ...and again. (35 seconds ago) ...and again. (32 seconds ago) ...and again. (29 seconds ago)
Dusk Rawling shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (24 seconds ago)
You were killed by Dusk Rawling. (24 seconds ago)

You are dead.

lol! twice in one day, Am I gettin popular again?

Dusk Rawling
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:24 am

just as popular as me drunken
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Since your last turn:

* Saint Gambi shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (4 hours and 7 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (4 hours and 6 minutes ago)
* Saint Gambi shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (4 hours and 6 minutes ago)
* Saint Gambi said "blah blah blah zerger." (4 hours and 6 minutes ago)
* Saint Gambi shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (4 hours and 6 minutes ago)
* You were killed by Saint Gambi. (4 hours and 6 minutes ago)
* Saint Gambi dumped your body out onto the street. (4 hours and 5 minutes ago)

You are dead.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
Dollywood
Private First Class
Dollywood

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:22 pm

You are inside the Tudgay Museum, its selection of European art now thick with dust. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here is Dusk Rawling (60HP).

I found one. I love you
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:22 am

Dollywood wrote:
You are inside the Tudgay Museum, its selection of European art now thick with dust. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here is Dusk Rawling (60HP).

I found one. I love you
Santlerville,
You are inside Burchall Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are The Ambulance Driver, monkeyintubesocks, Corporal Bastard, DeWolf and Sarge Renegade

Sarge Renegade

You are inside Dowdney Mall. Trails of looted debris litter the floors and escalators. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Aries Spears (50HP), wmarcy (60HP), Sir Topham Hatt (60HP), Andrew Easton (50HP) and PopeKetric (50HP).

Sir Topham hatt

Gibsonton,
You are inside Sawday Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Dr Eirin Yagokoro, Silvertone, Scott Timewell, ninja4hire and Dusk Rawling

Dusk Rawling
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:34 am

Since your last turn:

Doni Donovich healed you for 10 HP. (5 hours and 41 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
Dusk Rawling shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (48 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
You were killed by Dusk Rawling. (48 minutes ago)
Dusk Rawling dumped your body out onto the street. (47 minutes ago)

You are dead.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:46 am

You are inside the Ryan Building. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Sauce Lyonnaise (50HP), Paper AssGasket (60HP) and Krystal Dawn (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel.

Somebody has spraypainted With Flap jax and zergers...Gambit! onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Cowboy Cult.
You fire your pistol at Cowboy Cult for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:35 am

You say "suck it!!!!"
You are inside Sawday Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Dr Eirin Yagokoro (54HP), Silvertone (45HP), ninja4hire (60HP) and Corporal Bastard (60HP).

Somebody has spraypainted another stupid group ad onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Dusk Rawling.
You fire your pistol at Dusk Rawling for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die

Aaaand right next door is..........

You are inside Braker Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Psuaklio Muka and Lawton Salisburry.

this guy aint fun to kill anymore. He bores me. im just gna give him a beer and see what he does
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:37 am

You are lying outside St John's Hospital, a fire-damaged red-brick building surrounded by a large paved plaza. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside.

Somebody has spraypainted Go north this place is overrun we cant save it onto a wall.
Since your last turn:

Sir James Frazer shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (21 hours and 30 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
Sir James Frazer said "Oops, my shotgun slipped and hit a zerger!" (21 hours and 29 minutes ago)
Sir James Frazer said "You know the drill, goat ..." (21 hours and 29 minutes ago)
Sir James Frazer shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (21 hours and 28 minutes ago) ...and again.
You were killed by Sir James Frazer. (21 hours and 28 minutes ago)
Sir James Frazer dumped your body out onto the street. (21 hours and 28 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 11 blocks to the east and 2 blocks to the south. (13 hours and 37 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 10 blocks to the east and 11 blocks to the north. (exactly 13 hours ago)
The lights came on inside Alsford Bank. (9 hours and 58 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 7 blocks to the east and 13 blocks to the south. (6 hours and 31 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 8 blocks to the east and 7 blocks to the south. (2 hours and 43 minutes ago)

You are dead.

thanks August, Now how about whackin this one? lol!
Sir James Frazer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackjack and hookers
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: