Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Locketside

Go down 
+8
Deadly Intent
August Lost
Big Percy
JonPB
karabiner98
Marshall Killah
mein sohn
goat hammer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Locketside - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:20 am

Well by the time I got to Butler Ave everyone there was taking a dirt nap besides Kali, she still had the DP in her profile so I rev'ed her. Idk if that was good or bad... :boohoo:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:21 am

DontEatMeBrain wrote:
Well by the time I got to Butler Ave everyone there was taking a dirt nap besides Kali, she still had the DP in her profile so I rev'ed her. Idk if that was good or bad... :boohoo:

she is still with us, good job. :fiel:
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:53 am

You are inside the Craske Building. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Renegade Romero (60HP), Krull1664 (60HP), Pastor Rob (60HP), Maghat (60HP), Qu'est ce que c'est (50HP) and DontEatMeBrain (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel, and connected to a powered-down radio transmitter. The lobby has been decorated with a cubist sculpture, an abstract painting, a dark tapestry, a stuffed fish, a bird skeleton, a lizard skeleton, a cracked sculpture and a African painting.

Somebody has spraypainted Home of the CBIP onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's sirtis.
Since your last turn:

DontEatMeBrain said "You arent worth my ammo..." (10 seconds ago)

You stab sirtis for 2 damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:02 am

You are lying outside Club Balchin, an imposing red-brick building with pillars along its front. The building has been very heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside.

There are two dead bodies here.
Since your last turn:

You heard a low groaning 1 block to the east and 1 block to the south. (22 hours and 52 minutes ago)
Barenessvonred healed you for 10 HP. (22 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
Sculder installed a generator in the building. (8 hours and 34 minutes ago)
Sculder refuelled the generator. (8 hours and 34 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Club Balchin. (8 hours and 34 minutes ago)
Sculder shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (8 hours and 27 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. (8 hours and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (8 hours and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (8 hours and 26 minutes ago)
Sculder shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (8 hours and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Sculder said "kar98, you are wanted for murder - http://www.ud-malton.info/rg/i/1222512" (8 hours and 26 minutes ago)
Sculder shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (8 hours and 26 minutes ago)
You were killed by Sculder. (8 hours and 26 minutes ago)
Sculder dumped your body out onto the street. (8 hours and 25 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 3 blocks to the east and 12 blocks to the north. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 13 blocks to the west and 10 blocks to the south. (6 hours and 6 minutes ago)
You heard a distant and muffled groaning 3 blocks to the north. (3 hours and 22 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 5 blocks to the west and 1 block to the south. (19 minutes ago)
You heard a loud and distant groaning 2 blocks to the east and 5 blocks to the south. (16 seconds ago)

You are dead.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=981765
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:21 am

You are inside Dinham Row Fire Station. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here is goat hammer (60HP).

Somebody has spraypainted His name's Toby! onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Sculder.
You fire your pistol at Sculder for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:18 pm

You are inside Club Rodham. Coloured spotlights highlight an empty stage, and distorted music echoes over the speakers. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been heavily barricaded.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 28.63 MHz. The stage has been decorated with an impressionist sculpture and a cracked sculpture.

Somebody has spraypainted Who is John Galt? onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Lone Rifle.
You fire your pistol at Lone Rifle for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:44 am

You are inside Major Cinema, a foreign drama film playing on its main screen. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are RomanWolf (60HP), Sid the Sicko (60HP), Almeer (50HP), Obese Twins (60HP) and goat hammer (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 27.70 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted Creeping Crud - Gennykiller, KOS - DO NOT REVIVE. onto a wall.

Since your last turn:

goat hammer said "Almost getting tired of killing you." (17 seconds ago)
goat hammer killed sirtis. (0 seconds ago)

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:38 am

You are inside Guppey Place Railway Station. Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here are G Michael Schweppe (60HP) and sirtis (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel, and connected to a powered-down radio transmitter.

Somebody has spraypainted Not an entry point - EHB onto the departures board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:48 pm

You are inside Guppey Place Railway Station. Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here is G Michael Schweppe (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel, and connected to a powered-down radio transmitter.

Somebody has spraypainted Not an entry point - EHB onto the departures board.

You attack sirtis for 3 damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:39 am

I haven't seen this one in a while:

You are inside St Alexander's Hospital

You fire your pistol at LOLosaurus for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:41 am

You are inside Hind Crescent Railway Station. Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation. The doors to the street have been secured. Also here are Jim Morrisons Corpse (50HP), ret tim (50HP), Dyhard Locke (50HP), sargebrock (50HP) and Gatlin Gunn (60HP).

Im pretty sure Gatlin Gunn is a pker, marked in red on my contacts, but theres no description or team name.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:54 am

Caesar Augustus shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (6 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
Caesar Augustus shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (6 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
You were killed by Caesar Augustus. (6 hours and 6 minutes ago)
Caesar Augustus dumped

at butler ave. need a revive
Back to top Go down
Big Percy
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:15 am

hey all,

apologies for not being around the last few months. Regards!

i just sent this to JonPB & thought I'd share it:

"hey Jon,

my alt Large Percy sees you in Coe Bank. I have fuel and Ed Poe and Brian Mercat are going to light it up in a few hours. Going to take out Alf & The Connection. I'm also going to take Creeping Crud down to 1HP & was wondering, since you have a bounty & I don't, if you would like to finish creeping crud off, or just help us out?

Hope you get this in time. BTW, I vouched for you to Ed & Brian. Don't know if they know you [probably], but didn't want them to get you by mistake.

Also, I've been only semi-active since Spring & busy with RW stuff, so I haven't been around much. Give my regards to Goat & the rest.

If you have an IM prog, I'm (edit: gave wrong handle) juggernautbeach@gmail.com. Don't know the precise time of this action, but it will be a few hours from now, perhaps 6 PM EDT.

BP"

Any help would be super! Again, unsure of the time, but it might be more like 7 PM EDT, EVEN AFTER. It all depends on the AP of the rest.

Last edited by Big Percy on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:14 am

Just got your pm, ill be there :fiel:
Back to top Go down
Big Percy
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:16 am

Thanks, Jon! Still no word when the other two will be on. I'll try to let you know.

the IM user name i listed b4 was wrong. I edited the post above to show the right one.
I sent you an invite, but it may be you have to accept it b4 we can comm.

I anticipate this to happen soon. Hope so. crud & The connection have logged a few times in recently. They may be expecting something. Two unknowns also showed up. Unsure if they might try to hit us first.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:38 am

hey Big Percy, nice to see you again. We will be up for any future hits you guys need us for in Locketside and the surrounding burbs,, Tell Sam we said hi and to stop by.
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:35 am

It was a good hit. We took out 3 of them :shooter:
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:41 am

You are inside Draper Lane School.
You fire your pistol at William Bill Munny for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:58 am

JonPB wrote:
It was a good hit. We took out 3 of them :shooter:

Nice Job :fiel:
Back to top Go down
Big Percy
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Hey Goat! Sam got married & pawned off all his alts on me. says it's temp, but i dunno.

yeah, BIG THANKS to Jon!!! That was A LOT of fun.

I moved LP out of Lockettside until I restock & build ap. I'll check back when. This weekend.

btw, i saw some graf saying DP was a pker grp in Dartside, St Matthew's Hospital [31, 80]. didn't have a spraycan to change it, but i did announce that that was a lie & explained that you were a pro-surv BHer group that works independently of RG & kill pkers, their alts & zergs, GKers, & the like. probably put there by a butthurt pking zed :/

Anyhow, [pls forgive me not finding the appropriate thread] the reason I'm here today is an issue in Penny Heights & am low ap in an unlit Dark & was wondering if any of you guys or anyone you know might be close by: http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/08-21-09_1700hrs_PRIVATE/IN_96-73__2df-e4c-c67.html

never mind. Unhappydisgustingwow left :(
i also sent a PM to Stephen. I had a drive go bad and lost my bookmarks & passwords, so i don't know the url of his forum or my pw, or i'd post this there, too. i will only have sporadic time to help out, but would love to. :GAT:

fyi: you may or may not be glad to know that i readily found you via google.

[edit: ok, i have to do some stuff. i'll try to check back later, but unsure how that might work....]

***never mind. Unhappydisgustingwow left :(
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:32 am

well... idk if u still so active but i wanna ask you for something, PH is at Spicer Hills(http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/PH_2009) i want to ask you if u can help us there... some of 'em still here at wike hills so we cant leave.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:42 am

You are inside Bridgewater Crescent Police Dept. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Yusuf Sanchez (55HP), KPCC (50HP) and JonPB (60HP).

Somebody has spraypainted We want donuts! onto a wall.

There is a dead body here.
You fire your pistol at David Sly for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:43 am

Tell Sam congratulations for me, also, thanks for the info. We get a lot of that now and again Laughing

Delta, we will keep an eye out and kill any PH we see. :gunner:
Back to top Go down
Big Percy
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:20 pm

Re congrats to sam=Will do, Goat.

Delta: I'm new to this PH thing. was completely unaware. they seem pretty f'ed up. it also explains all the zergs i've been seeing. after this next series of kills i might make it down your way. they do seem particularly nasty, eesh.

Hope i didn't shoot my mouth off, GH, when I said "Hello, Goat. Just now 104%. Will confer with you in a few hours." I'm a bit out of practice in my discretion, so... sorry! If I have something further to relay or say, I'll bring it here.

Funny that Creeping Crud stood up. JonPB & i just doubled-teamed that living corpse. Guess he took it personally. BTW, he's in Dudden Bank, 2SW from Major Cin. It's genned. I have no fuel. I'm @ 17 AP, but have 8 loaded shotguns & 7 loaded pistolas =D I could get him down for the kill, but can't deal any headshots to those w/o rapsheets. I have no bounty & want to keep it that way, you know? I'll take down any of the deserving bountiless scum to kill range, though, for follow-thru, but I need to keep my name in the pink. Understand? I've no problem with killing any with bounties. After watching you guys, I no longer fool with filing claims or pk's w/ RG. Killing only those with bounties does help me rest.

fwiw, I can't be involved with any kills involving binlaggin jr [Red Rum]. we served together in MV & he's a former teammate & bud - even tho i'm kinda disappointed he took the pker route. altho i don't share his PKer ideology, i have to let him play how he wants to, & abstain from killing him. I'll kill any other RR, for sure. [i also don't/won't share intel with him. srsly. just felt i needed to state that, as i thought it could be a concern.] I've also become a new fan of Philosophe Knight Mesousa. I've watched him kill a few zed spies - that's all he seems to concentrate on. he's pretty awesome, actually. and humorous. it's really beautiful to watch. http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php?title=User:Mesousa&redirect=no

...just thought i'd throw that stuff out there...

Figure you [Goat] & DEMB just got in from a Sunday night killing spree :) If you don't want to deal with Crud, do you have any others scoped? Given my current still-kinda-low AP, is there something I can help with? What's the sched? I'll be in & out today. If evening time [EDT here] is better for you, that's fine with me, too.

edit: Since your last turn:

* Creeping Crud stood up. (33 minutes ago)
* Creeping Crud said "Resistance is futile Percy. :D" (32 minutes ago)

* You say "so far, so good."

http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/08-24-09_1700hrs_PRIVATE/IN_16-85__f64-6eb-a63.html

http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/08-24-09_1700hrs_PRIVATE/IN_18-83__f62-90a-35b.html

^^^i hate that guy. he moved back to major because i blew it by letting him know i knew where he was [wasn't hard] & major isn't genned.

anyone for killing him?!??!??!!!! it not sooo hard to do in the dark. would probably be good to coordinate a time.

Last edited by Big Percy on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:25 pm

Yeah im pretty low on AP too atm, I see Crud but theres nothing I can do at this given moment, so I'm just gunna go restock at the police dept
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locketside
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: