Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Locketside

Go down 
+8
Deadly Intent
August Lost
Big Percy
JonPB
karabiner98
Marshall Killah
mein sohn
goat hammer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

Locketside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:39 am

You are inside Vine Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been heavily barricaded.

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.
Since your last turn:

sirtis said "Hi kar, you fascistic fun. Who the hell names their character after a Nazi gun? Maybe I'll give your details to the B'nai Brith. But you won't know if I've done it until they come for you :)" (15 hours and 55 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 12 blocks to the east and 1 block to the south. (15 hours and 7 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 8 blocks to the west and 6 blocks to the south. (10 hours and 53 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 8 blocks to the west and 11 blocks to the south. (8 hours and 20 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 2 blocks to the east and 3 blocks to the north. (3 hours and 6 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 9 blocks to the west and 14 blocks to the south. (1 hour and 42 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 11 blocks to the west and 1 block to the south. (23 minutes ago)

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:45 am

You are inside Puckle Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Jenkin Limb (49HP), CoolDude7up (60HP), Sam Cutter (60HP), Godzilla McRea (50HP), Luca Shoal (60HP) and goat hammer (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.70 MHz. The lobby has been decorated with a stuffed lion head and a stuffed tiger head.

Somebody has spraypainted Cd7up wuz heer onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's sirtis.
You fire your pistol at sirtis for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:47 am

You are inside Puckle Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Jenkin Limb (49HP), CoolDude7up (60HP), Sam Cutter (60HP), Godzilla McRea (50HP) and Luca Shoal (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.70 MHz. The lobby has been decorated with a stuffed lion head and a stuffed tiger head.

Somebody has spraypainted Cd7up wuz heer onto a wall.

Since your last turn:

26.70 MHz: "I have done this once before as well. Responded to original" (2 minutes ago)
26.70 MHz: "poster" (2 minutes ago)
kar98 said "sirtis you asked about why i am a kar98 as u c you are about to see why" (1 minute ago)
kar98 killed sirtis. (1 minute ago)
26.70 MHz: "Did not like what i saw" (1 minute ago)
26.70 MHz: "came back with my glock 23, that's all." (1 minute ago)
26.70 MHz: "will go again with a phone number." (50 seconds ago)

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:57 am

ROTFLMAO

looks like sirtis takes this game a little too seriously. I bet he's the one who vandalized our WIKI front page.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:30 am

You are lying outside Dudden Bank, a small yellow-stone building with boarded-up windows. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside.

Somebody has spraypainted 12 Monkeys! onto a wall.

Since your last turn:

* Amber Waves of Pain refuelled the generator. (14 hours and 9 minutes ago)
* The lights came on inside Dudden Bank. (14 hours and 9 minutes ago)
* Amber Waves of Pain shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (14 hours and 9 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. (14 hours and 8 minutes ago) ...and again. (14 hours and 8 minutes ago) ...and again. (14 hours and 8 minutes ago) ...and again. (14 hours and 8 minutes ago) ...and again. (14 hours and 8 minutes ago) ...and again. (14 hours and 8 minutes ago) ...and again. (14 hours and 8 minutes ago) ...and again. (14 hours and 8 minutes ago) ...and again. (14 hours and 8 minutes ago) ...and again. (14 hours and 8 minutes ago) ...and again. (14 hours and 8 minutes ago) ...and again. (14 hours and 8 minutes ago)
* Amber Waves of Pain said "Tally ho old friend." (14 hours and 7 minutes ago)
* Amber Waves of Pain shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (14 hours and 7 minutes ago)
* You were killed by Amber Waves of Pain. (14 hours and 7 minutes ago)
* Amber Waves of Pain dumped your body out onto the street. (14 hours and 4 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 2 blocks to the east and 4 blocks to the north. (9 hours and 3 minutes ago)
* You heard a loud and distant groaning 2 blocks to the east and 4 blocks to the north. (3 hours and 33 minutes ago)
* You heard a loud and distant groaning 4 blocks to the east and 5 blocks to the north. (39 minutes ago)

You are dead.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:32 am

mein sohn wrote:
ROTFLMAO

looks like sirtis takes this game a little too seriously. I bet he's the one who vandalized our WIKI front page.

they vandalized ur wiki? lol im fixing that right now :salutes:

and.. its done hehe, i dont know if the squads still on so i'll leave'em there hehe
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:10 am

You are inside Cullingford Road Railway Station. Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here is
60makeamove

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel.

wtf is makeamove doing there?
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:40 am

makeamove is a member of the browncoats now, he left the team because he didint like that we killed pkers so he became a pker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:02 am

Typical of Makeamove, always was a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:15 am

hmm... ok, so i can kill him? hehe

also, are the group squads active yet? cuz if they arent i'd erase'em from the wiki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:33 am

Well, I'd kill him, but I'm unsure about the groups as of late...

EDIT: Also: Creeping Crud destroyed the generator. (22 hours and 15 minutes ago)
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:25 pm

You are inside Tompson Mall. Trails of looted debris litter the floors and escalators. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are TehDudu (50HP), Locobob (60HP), SgtQuokked (60HP), leland123 (60HP), theredshirt (60HP), ZOMJ (60HP), Cubby Sparks (60HP), Gameplayer3131 (60HP), Allen Ina (60HP), Don Denton (60HP), Burgondofora Pi (60HP), Jack of Legends (60HP), Mike Sage (60HP), zzzierg (60HP), Flouncy (60HP), AcidTrips87 (60HP), Zombie Lord Demus (50HP), FreeCat (60HP), Greystone1000 (60HP), Lazarus Johnson (60HP), stevie ramone (60HP), juulie (60HP), Wanters (60HP), NotMyBrain (60HP), cmv11 (50HP), doodlefast (50HP), iceboxx (60HP), Kelroy (60HP), John Ramirez (60HP), Keldien (60HP), Doodlequick (60HP), Nano Mikey (60HP) and Asian13 (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 27.20 MHz. One of the shops has been decorated with a fish skeleton, a stuffed moose head, a glass table, a skull and a glass vase.

Somebody has spraypainted How so? onto a wall.

You fire your pistol at sirtis for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:12 am

# sirtis killed goat hammer. (1 hour and 23 minutes ago)
# sirtis said "Check the wiki for why he deserved that. Someone has to protect all of you pacifist types. As far as I can tell, he's named after a hardcore Satanic band as well as being a PKer. Honestly, some people." (1 hour and 18 minutes ago)

Sirtis - http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1457953

I am making this my vendetta. No one kills Goat under my nose. No one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:17 am

You fire your shotgun at sirtis for 10 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 2 points of that damage. They die.

----------------

Well that was quick, though I did it at the mall... TONS of witnesses.. Oh well. Well worth it.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:38 am

haha way to go brain, sirtis is a well i wont say but he has a nasty mouth, and he is a permenant kos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:21 am

Why thank you, however I've been able to keep hidden from his buddys for now, i am in a darkened bank with two other pkers. I dont mind the smell though...
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:57 am

lol surely he listens Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears stuff xD

LONG LIVE MEGADETH

also i edited your wiki and i watch it once a day :P so he cant do anything there
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:44 am

Alright Brain! thanks for the retaliation on that guy. Great job! :fiel:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:17 am

Yupp, any time. My only regret was that I was unable to revify you due to taking a dirt nap. lol.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:16 am

You are lying outside Bridgewater Crescent Police Dept, a small white-stone building, covered with graffiti. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside.

Somebody has spraypainted https://goathammer.forumotion.com/ onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Mr Gouger.
Since your last turn:

You heard a distant groaning 1 block to the west and 2 blocks to the north. (17 hours and 39 minutes ago)
Mr Gouger shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (11 hours and 57 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Mr Gouger died from an infection. (11 hours and 57 minutes ago)
Mr Gouger rose from the dead as a zombie. (11 hours and 57 minutes ago)
A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (11 hours and 57 minutes ago)
The zombie grabbed hold of you! (11 hours and 57 minutes ago)
A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (11 hours and 57 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (11 hours and 56 minutes ago) ...and again. (11 hours and 56 minutes ago) ...and again. (11 hours and 56 minutes ago) ...and again. (11 hours and 56 minutes ago) ...and again. (11 hours and 56 minutes ago) ...and again. (11 hours and 56 minutes ago)
Paul Kay killed a zombie. (11 hours and 38 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 11 blocks to the west and 8 blocks to the north. (11 hours and 22 minutes ago)
Suburban Ed said "That's certainly an interesting name." (11 hours and 19 minutes ago)
Suburban Ed stabbed you with a knife for 2 damage. (11 hours and 18 minutes ago)
You were killed by Suburban Ed. (11 hours and 18 minutes ago)
You heard a loud and distant groaning 2 blocks to the east

At butler ave waiting on a revive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:24 am

# sirtis shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (6 hours and 40 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
# sirtis shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (6 hours and 40 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (6 hours and 39 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 39 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 39 minutes ago)
# You were killed by sirtis. (6 hours and 39 minutes ago)
# sirtis dumped your body out onto the street. (6 hours and 39 minutes ago)

It's now a war between us. It's official. I will always kill him when i find him. I'm also in Butler awaiting a revive...
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:34 am

A flare was fired 10 blocks to the east and 13 blocks to the north. (yesterday)
Willard J Higgins shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (yesterday) ...and again. ...and again.
Willard J Higgins shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (yesterday) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
You were killed by Willard J Higgins. (yesterday)
You heard a loud and distant groaning 1 block

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1259322

sirtis will always be on our permanent kos... :badgoat:
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:45 am

You are inside Gyles Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. The building has been heavily barricaded.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.14 MHz. The lobby has been decorated with three fish skeletons.

Somebody has spraypainted Entering Blackwatch Love Zone onto a wall.
Since your last turn:

Willard J Higgins refuelled the generator. (exactly 12 hours ago)
Willard J Higgins shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (exactly 12 hours ago)
Willard J Higgins shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (exactly 12 hours ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (11 hours and 59 minutes ago)
You were killed by Willard J Higgins. (11 hours and 59 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 8 blocks to the west and 1 block to the south. (9 hours and 32 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 6 blocks to the east. (8 hours and 15 minutes ago)

You are dead.

Possible actions
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:20 am

i was killed by lone rifle , i lost the screenshot, coundnt backspace when i was looking at his profile, lol he didint like the kar98 and he said i basically smell cause i have fleshrot :zed:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:58 am

sirtis shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (9 hours and 1 minute ago) ...and again. ...and again.
sirtis shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (9 hours and 1 minute ago) ...and again. (exactly 9 hours ago) ...and again. (exactly 9 hours ago) ...and again. (exactly 9 hours ago) ...and again. (exactly 9 hours ago) ...and again. (exactly 9 hours ago) ...and again. (exactly 9 hours ago) ...and again. (exactly 9 hours ago) ...and again. (exactly 9 hours ago)
You were killed by sirtis. (exactly 9 hours ago)
sirtis dumped your body out onto the street. (8 hours and 59 minutes ago

at butler ave. could use a revive pirat

mein sohn revivified you with a NecroTech syringe. (9 minutes ago)

Possible actions:
thanks mein sohn :fiel:

Last edited by goat hammer on Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locketside
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum