Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Locketside

Go down 
+8
Deadly Intent
August Lost
Big Percy
JonPB
karabiner98
Marshall Killah
mein sohn
goat hammer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

Locketside - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:27 am

Mr Gouger shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (19 hours and 3 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. (19 hours and 2 minutes ago) ...and again. (19 hours and 2 minutes ago) ...and again. (19 hours and 2 minutes ago)
Mr Gouger shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (19 hours and 2 minutes ago) ...and again.
Mr Gouger said "hah, 2 of you PKing DP scum in 1 day! Go me!" (19 hours and 1 minute ago)
Mr Gouger shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (19 hours and 1 minute ago)
You were killed by Mr Gouger. (19 hours and 1 minute ago)
Mr Gouger dumped your body out onto the street.
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:33 pm

You are inside Bissell Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Slayer00, A Clogged Artery, AidenFury and Josh Clark.
Possible actions:

only 12 ap
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:26 am

I'll still check westway park revive point.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:32 am

Rob Collick refuelled the generator. (15 hours and 13 minutes ago)
Rob Collick shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (15 hours and 13 minutes ago) ...and again.
Rob Collick shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (15 hours and 13 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
You were killed by Rob Collick. (15 hours and 13 minutes ago)
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:36 am

Hell goat... u live dead >.<
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:17 pm

You are inside Club Hunn. Coloured spotlights highlight an empty stage, and distorted music echoes over the speakers. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are pito781+ (50HP), Sloane Peterson+ (50HP), railenas+ (50HP), Huesped Maldito+ (50HP) and sirtis- (2HP).

A badly damaged portable generator has been set up here. It is running. A recently-cut fir tree has been propped up in a crude stand.

You say "hehe happy new year, bro"

You attack sirtis for 3 damage. They die.

and:

You are inside Gover Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Gumby the Impaler- and Norman'Bates+.

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.

wanna revenge, goat? hehe.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:21 am

You are inside Coe Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are JohnnyBiII, darkhawk555, Mr Gouger, Vincent Rabe, Chip Hender, Selector, Zoe Washburne and Richie Jaye.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:22 am

You are inside Gover Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. A few bloody handprints are smeared across the wall. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are Norman'Bates+ and NEMESISKILL-.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.69 MHz. The lobby has been decorated with an impressionist sculpture.

Somebody has spraypainted Sick of pking solo? http://tinyurl.com/594lhc onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Gumby the Impaler-.

You fire your pistol at Gumby the Impaler for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

it is done :P
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:14 am

nice work Delta, btw, mr gouger left and gave me a goodbe shot! lol
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:29 pm

There is a dead body here. It's Rob Collick.

You fire your pistol at Rob Collick for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

There is a dead body here. It's AidenFury.

You fire your pistol at AidenFury for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

ok, who's next? Locketside - Page 19 713999
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:58 am

You are inside Josephine General Hospital, its empty wards criss-crossed with snapped quarantine tape. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Jack Wallaby (50HP), dr Macabra (60HP), Kaijitsu (60HP), Juana Smith (60HP), chesterocks7 (60HP), sin ambrose (50HP), Safet Plizir (60HP), Hellowind (50HP) and Doc Faraday (50HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 27.61 MHz. A recently-cut fir tree has been propped up in a crude stand, and decorated with green and white lights. One of the wards has been decorated with three cubist sculptures.

Somebody has spraypainted The Zeds are effed in the ass! onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's I Hunt Zergs.
You swing the tree into I Hunt Zergs for 2 damage. They die.

Possible actions:

I Hunt Zergs
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:20 am

You are inside Crabbe Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. The building has been smashed and ransacked. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are a giant Black Widow (60HP) and Reverend Blinken (50HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running. A recently-cut fir tree has been propped up in a crude stand.

Somebody has spraypainted Doublechin onto a wall.

There are two dead bodies here.
You attack Ryan Lynch for 2 damage. They die.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1050284
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:41 am

revivevd 2 at westway park since my last log in.
Back to top Go down
Squishier
General
Squishier

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:51 am

I'll be in locketside tomorrow. Will need a revive then if anyone can spare one... Otherwise, I'll just go wreck some havoc as a zed.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:53 am

you will get a revive fast at butler ave in lockettside that is the main revive point
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:42 am

Josh Clark, leader of Xtreme wrote this on our wiki:

One of your members PKed one of our members from Team Xtreme, we were shocked as we usually passed over your members with Bounties as we thought you were Vigilantes who killed only PKers. But now we hear you hunt Bounty Hunters also. Now you'll be certain we wont be passing over your members with a blind eye anymore.

then Advanger:

This is [URI=http://www.urbandead.com/map.cgi] ADVANGER [/URI] of Team Xtreme. Like our Leader, Josh Clark I was also shocked to learn that Dawn Patrol was going to war with the Bounty Hunters. I can understand that your members were bein killed by BHs. I just feel the whole thing could be avoided if your member listed, "Vigilante" in your Profiles. It may be that some Banty Hunters do not know you guys. Check out my Profile. It works.

i said:

maybe some BHs dont know us, but they should try to know what are they doing when killing each person. what they do sounds more like pking. yeah, we got bored of being pked by bounty hunters and pkers alike, so we will do the same. i dont follow, i'll hold my possition as anti-pker, no bounty. but my comrades here wont do the same

Josh's answer:

Thanks for being the first to answer us. My Bounty Hunter group never really got involved in fighting DP. We thought of your group as vigilantes, and we don't mess with Vigilantes. It seems that Alvaro killed a DP member at one time but no one let us know. We can't keep up with what all our members do all the time. But when a DP member killed Jimaine we tried to contact your leadership. TX is more concerned about killing known PKers. Some BHers kill who ever has a bounty, some do their research. We research. But we are not going to lay back and let our members be killed with out a reaction. I can be civil and diplomatic, but it will take your leadership to talk to us. But we are not going to be the ones to come to you guys. You can come on our Forum and talk with us. But again thanks for at least being the first to get in touch with us.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:38 am

sounds like a Lord Curtain's (red rum to you newbies) scheme all over again. no worries. I see teh stackman still lingering around. ill just go drop him a few times just to raise my bounty even more.

Squish, welcome back. i gotta needle for ya, jus lettuce noe where u b.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:18 am

You are inside Green Drive School. Half-finished work is scattered across the floor. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here are stealraven (60HP), gridflay (60HP) and Trong Tran (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running low on fuel, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 28.05 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted Kill nub nub, Enemy of the Ruddlebank community onto a whiteboard.

There is a dead body here. It's ddoomsoC.

You fire your pistol at ddoomsoC for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

ddoomsoC rose from the dead as a zombie. (25 seconds ago)

You say "good bye old friend"

whew.........good thing i didnt get up to grab another beer.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:50 am

Locketside - Page 19 676137
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:55 am

You are inside Whitesides Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here is Eyesburn.

Since your last turn:

* Eyesburn said "hey kar98!!! long time no see you :) and others. hows it going,how are goat and mein?" (6 hours and 23 minutes ago)

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:05 pm

Delta Nitroxs LP wrote:
Josh Clark, leader of Xtreme wrote this on our wiki:

One of your members PKed one of our members from Team Xtreme, we were shocked as we usually passed over your members with Bounties as we thought you were Vigilantes who killed only PKers. But now we hear you hunt Bounty Hunters also. Now you'll be certain we wont be passing over your members with a blind eye anymore.

then Advanger:

This is [URI=http://www.urbandead.com/map.cgi] ADVANGER [/URI] of Team Xtreme. Like our Leader, Josh Clark I was also shocked to learn that Dawn Patrol was going to war with the Bounty Hunters. I can understand that your members were bein killed by BHs. I just feel the whole thing could be avoided if your member listed, "Vigilante" in your Profiles. It may be that some Banty Hunters do not know you guys. Check out my Profile. It works.

i said:

maybe some BHs dont know us, but they should try to know what are they doing when killing each person. what they do sounds more like pking. yeah, we got bored of being pked by bounty hunters and pkers alike, so we will do the same. i dont follow, i'll hold my possition as anti-pker, no bounty. but my comrades here wont do the same

Josh's answer:

Thanks for being the first to answer us. My Bounty Hunter group never really got involved in fighting DP. We thought of your group as vigilantes, and we don't mess with Vigilantes. It seems that Alvaro killed a DP member at one time but no one let us know. We can't keep up with what all our members do all the time. But when a DP member killed Jimaine we tried to contact your leadership. TX is more concerned about killing known PKers. Some BHers kill who ever has a bounty, some do their research. We research. But we are not going to lay back and let our members be killed with out a reaction. I can be civil and diplomatic, but it will take your leadership to talk to us. But we are not going to be the ones to come to you guys. You can come on our Forum and talk with us. But again thanks for at least being the first to get in touch with us.

I don't wiki or go to see some punk ! tell em to kiss my Ars!
Back to top Go down
Squishier
General
Squishier

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:34 am

Team Xtreme was taken care of. go check their wiki talk page for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:13 pm

You are inside a warehouse. It looks like it's been out of use since before the quarantine. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here is PfcChurch (50HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running low on fuel.

Somebody has spraypainted Toolbox! Where the... EEEK! Jombies!! onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Josh Clark.
You fire your pistol at Josh Clark for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Deadly Intent wrote:
You are inside a warehouse. It looks like it's been out of use since before the quarantine. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here is PfcChurch (50HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running low on fuel.

Somebody has spraypainted Toolbox! Where the... EEEK! Jombies!! onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Josh Clark.
You fire your pistol at Josh Clark for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:

hmmm, you are quite "DEADLY" !!! LMAO niiiiiiiiice Locketside - Page 19 664201
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:32 am

Josh clark at Butler revive point as a zombie. I tried to kill him but he bit me and I made a rookie move by hitting him with my fak intstead of myself. Ahh nuts! Kudos for trying? lol! Needless to say he still standing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locketside
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: