Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Locketside

Go down 
+8
Deadly Intent
August Lost
Big Percy
JonPB
karabiner98
Marshall Killah
mein sohn
goat hammer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

Locketside - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:17 am

tuesday is good for me but I wont be home til 11:30...besides, I already used my generator and fuel to whack an Lod friday and i didnt play yesterday..I will have fuel and genny by tuesday, goin to look for those now.. Locketside - Page 18 366603 Locketside - Page 18 962648
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:16 am

Update: 1815 est

sanky's been cleaned out. i took out a L.OD, (the only 1 left) ive got some serious computer issues and hafta take into the shop. cant screen save and 2 drivers corrupt. i guess pouring whisky inside really DOESNT speed it up. dammit hope to be back online by wed. Locketside - Page 18 40567
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:07 am

You are inside Bennet Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Albert W, killerleslie and samfibian2.

Since your last turn:

* Josh Clark said "kar98 a guy with Dawn Patrol tags named JonPB killed one of our members. We are not happy about it. If he is one of your guys, I thought we were in good favor of your group. He's KOS when we see him. You might want to look into it." (20 hours and 54 minutes ago)
* ADVANGER installed a generator in the building. (20 hours and 54 minutes ago)
* ADVANGER refuelled the generator. (20 hours and 53 minutes ago)
* Josh Clark said "PluckeyKerosine I'm killing you because your a jerk with a crappy description and KOS. Go play with the Zombies outside http://ud-malton.info/rg/i/1519143" (20 hours and 51 minutes ago)
* Josh Clark killed PluckeyKerosine with a pistol. (20 hours and 50 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 8 blocks to the west and 1 block to the north. (16 hours and 17 minutes ago)
* samfibian2 said "lol. Jon's always a little unpredictable, but his intentions are always good." (9 hours and 11 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 4 blocks to the east and 5 blocks to the north. (7 hours and 42 minutes ago)
* samfibian2 destroyed the generator. (4 hours and 12 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 13 blocks to the east and 10 blocks to the south. (3 hours and 25 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 9 blocks to the west and 7 blocks to the south. (3 hours and 5 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.

Possible actions:

# AlvaroMesa19 said "http://ud-malton.info/rg/i/1356114 You have a bounty of 2....well I know your team is an anti-PK and you actions will help people...BUT at the same time Exist a Balance here on Malton...Maybe you are a good boy but you have a bounty and I an a bounty hunt" (6 hours and 52 minutes ago)
# AlvaroMesa19 said "er ...notting personal here.. so friends? I am going to kill you but I dont want you to feel bad...I am helping you" (6 hours and 51 minutes ago)
# AlvaroMesa19 shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (6 hours and 50 minutes ago) ...and again.
# AlvaroMesa19 shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (6 hours and 50 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 49 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 49 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago)
# AlvaroMesa19 said "I have a serynge for you...If you stand up tomorrow here I revive you...And good luck killing PK ." (6 hours and 46 minutes ago)
# AlvaroMesa19 shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (6 hours and 46 minutes ago)
# You were killed by AlvaroMesa19. (6 hours and 46 minutes ago)
how quickly they forget they killed brain
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:51 am

Karabiner98 wrote:
You are inside Bennet Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Albert W, killerleslie and samfibian2.

Since your last turn:

* Josh Clark said "kar98 a guy with Dawn Patrol tags named JonPB killed one of our members. We are not happy about it. If he is one of your guys, I thought we were in good favor of your group. He's KOS when we see him. You might want to look into it." (20 hours and 54 minutes ago)
* ADVANGER installed a generator in the building. (20 hours and 54 minutes ago)
* ADVANGER refuelled the generator. (20 hours and 53 minutes ago)
* Josh Clark said "PluckeyKerosine I'm killing you because your a jerk with a crappy description and KOS. Go play with the Zombies outside http://ud-malton.info/rg/i/1519143" (20 hours and 51 minutes ago)
* Josh Clark killed PluckeyKerosine with a pistol. (20 hours and 50 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 8 blocks to the west and 1 block to the north. (16 hours and 17 minutes ago)
* samfibian2 said "lol. Jon's always a little unpredictable, but his intentions are always good." (9 hours and 11 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 4 blocks to the east and 5 blocks to the north. (7 hours and 42 minutes ago)
* samfibian2 destroyed the generator. (4 hours and 12 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 13 blocks to the east and 10 blocks to the south. (3 hours and 25 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 9 blocks to the west and 7 blocks to the south. (3 hours and 5 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.

Possible actions:

# AlvaroMesa19 said "http://ud-malton.info/rg/i/1356114 You have a bounty of 2....well I know your team is an anti-PK and you actions will help people...BUT at the same time Exist a Balance here on Malton...Maybe you are a good boy but you have a bounty and I an a bounty hunt" (6 hours and 52 minutes ago)
# AlvaroMesa19 said "er ...notting personal here.. so friends? I am going to kill you but I dont want you to feel bad...I am helping you" (6 hours and 51 minutes ago)
# AlvaroMesa19 shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (6 hours and 50 minutes ago) ...and again.
# AlvaroMesa19 shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (6 hours and 50 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 49 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 49 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again. (6 hours and 47 minutes ago)
# AlvaroMesa19 said "I have a serynge for you...If you stand up tomorrow here I revive you...And good luck killing PK ." (6 hours and 46 minutes ago)
# AlvaroMesa19 shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (6 hours and 46 minutes ago)
# You were killed by AlvaroMesa19. (6 hours and 46 minutes ago)
how quickly they forget they killed brain

Thats right kar, one of their bounty hunters killed me or another DP member, im not exactly sure, a while ago for having a bounty. I returned the favor. I didnt know we were "in good favor" with them...
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:58 am

we were in good standing till mr 19 threw it out the window, anyone who attacks a dawn patrol member will be retaliated on Locketside - Page 18 676137
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:09 pm

* ADVANGER said "*While Holding Kar98 by the Nose and kicking him in the Butt* Tell your leaders DONT mess with Team Xtreme. FOOLS. You wont to declair WAR Fool? *SLAPPING Kar98 Face.*" (1 minute ago)
* Josh Clark said "kar98 we did some digging and decided since no answer was made to our messages that we will add DP as enemies and kill your members on sight. Since you are a General it seems you will be perfect to start with." (54 seconds ago)
* ADVANGER installed a generator in the building. (10 seconds ago)

You say "you boys forget that a few of your members fired on dawn patrol first, surely john was just returning the favor, we would still like to be in good favor with team extreme"

Possible actions:

i didint get a chance to paste everything they said but be prepared to go to war cause its looking that way
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:52 pm

Karabiner98 wrote:
* ADVANGER said "*While Holding Kar98 by the Nose and kicking him in the Butt* Tell your leaders DONT mess with Team Xtreme. FOOLS. You wont to declair WAR Fool? *SLAPPING Kar98 Face.*" (1 minute ago)
* Josh Clark said "kar98 we did some digging and decided since no answer was made to our messages that we will add DP as enemies and kill your members on sight. Since you are a General it seems you will be perfect to start with." (54 seconds ago)
* ADVANGER installed a generator in the building. (10 seconds ago)

You say "you boys forget that a few of your members fired on dawn patrol first, surely john was just returning the favor, we would still like to be in good favor with team extreme"

Possible actions:

i didint get a chance to paste everything they said but be prepared to go to war cause its looking that way

Well, I'd kill them just for callin u a guy Kar...Hell, come to think of it, I'd kill advanger just cause he spells worse than me...lol,,, so much for the LoD idea...I think they just want to fight with us...Hero complex maybe??? Hehe, Let's give em a rumpus with the hounds shall we??

Also, I have an important announcement to make regarding this team...It may come as a surprise Locketside - Page 18 770785 but the pro-survivor thingy just isn't workin out for us...I think it is time we go pker!!! I know many of you will have a problem with this and I understand fully on any retirement, also I promise not to target any of you unless u target us first...These bounty hunters simply annoy me even more than their pker alts...We will begin recruiting pker/murdering/scoundrel types and begin a campaign of terrorism across this great imaginary city we call tardoland!
The medals and Awards will be adjusted accordingly to this grand new adventure of slaughter...
Thank you all for your service to Dawn Patrol the once pro- survivor team..
goat
Locketside - Page 18 800233
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:53 am

this is really Fubar... i think i'm gonna think about it a little... i cant go against the KT, they'r my allies on other group...
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:46 am

Delta Nitroxs LP wrote:
this is really Fubar... i think i'm gonna think about it a little... i cant go against the KT, they'r my allies on other group...

I know, it is a little bit s.n.a.fu. But,,,, its kinda hard trying to be a good guy team having a KOS satatus and being zerg listed as well...I don't expect you all to become pkers...in fact, I want you to play the game how u want to...I don't take this seriously...some of us decided it would be best to become a pker team...I am not going to ban you from the site if you don't want to pk...I mostly want to go after bounty hunters and larger pro-survivor teams..
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: whoot   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:10 pm

this sounds fun who do i kill, rg here i come
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:09 am

goat, it is done.

You are inside Sankey Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. The floor is flecked with dried blood. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Michael Keikeya+ (30HP), mein sohn- (60HP), brian mercat+ (60HP), William Bill Munny+ (54HP), hajen13+ (60HP) and Jack DeGuile+ (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.98 MHz. The lobby has been decorated with a European painting and a dark tapestry.

Somebody has spraypainted In God's Name! onto a wall.

There is a dead body here.

You fire your shotgun at Criminally Insane for 10 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 2 points of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:36 pm

s.blyville bennet cinema...... aiden ffurry and ADVANGER need genny and fuel.

locketside major cinema, aiden bennet (browncoats) and selector.

i just gottem both butta i need 24 hrs to kill em all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:59 pm

You are inside Helliar Cinema, a dramatic science-fiction film playing on its main screen. The floor is flecked with dried blood. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are LordOfSlugs (60HP) and sunb0rn (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running. The lobby has been decorated with a cubist sculpture.

Somebody has spraypainted Bin Laden's Daughter - Malton's finest punk band! onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's sirtis.
You fire your pistol at sirtis for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:22 pm

sirtis again? xD it was a long time no see hehe. i've been searching him, he owes me one for the time that he almost killed me but a 'sard saved my ass healing me xD

erhm... goat i did what u asked. 1 Legend of Darkness down(why legends??? its suposed that legends are tales of famous people told from generation to generation.... nobody knows these fags, they'r not legends xD)
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:13 am

i agree sergent major aint nothin legend about them at all
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:23 pm

hmmm thats why they are legends of "darkness" they hide so nobody even know that they exist hehe
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:10 am

You are inside Club Rodham, in the near-darkness of the main dancefloor. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Piper101 and AidenFury.A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel, and connected to a powered-down radio transmitter.

here is a nice target...
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:11 am

i'm searching fuel to kill another LoD that i found lol
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:15 pm

You are standing in Westway Park.

The thick snow is splashed with red, with footprints entering from the north-east, and leaving to the north-east.

Somebody has spraypainted Dawn Patrol Revive point onto a tree.

There are two dead bodies here.
You fire your pistol at Psychotic Pantomime for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die. Blood soaks into the snow.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:08 am

You are lying outside Samborne Walk Police Dept, a large concrete building with arched windows. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside, and white Christmas lights edge the windows. Thick snow covers the ground, with footprints entering from the north-east, and leaving to the north-east.

Somebody has spraypainted Join Dawn Patrol https://goathammer.forumotion.com/ onto a wall.

There is a dead body here.
Since your last turn:

You heard a loud and distant groaning 3 blocks to the west and 3 blocks to the north. (16 hours and 21 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 3 blocks to the east and 6 blocks to the south. (14 hours and 45 minutes ago)
You heard a loud and distant groaning 5 blocks to the east and 1 block to the south. (13 hours and 23 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 13 blocks to the west and 5 blocks to the south. (8 hours and 19 minutes ago)
Bob Fetta shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (4 hours and 27 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (4 hours and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 25 minutes ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 25 minutes ago)
You were killed by Bob Fetta. (4 hours and 25 minutes ago)
Bob Fetta dumped your body out onto the street. (4 hours and 25 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 13 blocks to the west and 5 blocks to the south. (3 hours and 7 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 2 blocks to the west and 14 blocks to the south. (3 hours and 6 minutes ago)
You heard a loud and distant groaning 5 blocks to the east and 1 block to the south. (2 hours and 32 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (1 hour and 5 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 3 blocks to the west and 10 blocks to the south
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:20 am

shit, why the Sarlac didnt kill him on Star Wars 6?? i need to read the comics hehe

any idea about what group is he?
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:31 am

Jack DeGuile said "Hi goat hammer, how is your group doing?" (3 hours and 57 minutes ago)
Josh Clark refuelled the generator. (17 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Rodeney Bank. (17 minutes ago)
Josh Clark shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (17 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Josh Clark said "Goat Hammer we never did get a response from you guys. We asked you to come to our forum as we feel we should not have to go on yours." (16 minutes ago)
Josh Clark stabbed you with a knife for 2 damage. (15 minutes ago)
You were killed by Josh Clark. (15 minutes ago)
Josh Clark dumped your body out onto the street. (15 minutes ago)

You are dead.

I know what group this guy is in...hehe payback time!!! Locketside - Page 18 532721
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:36 am

goat hammer wrote:
Jack DeGuile said "Hi goat hammer, how is your group doing?" (3 hours and 57 minutes ago)
Josh Clark refuelled the generator. (17 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Rodeney Bank. (17 minutes ago)
Josh Clark shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (17 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Josh Clark said "Goat Hammer we never did get a response from you guys. We asked you to come to our forum as we feel we should not have to go on yours." (16 minutes ago)
Josh Clark stabbed you with a knife for 2 damage. (15 minutes ago)
You were killed by Josh Clark. (15 minutes ago)
Josh Clark dumped your body out onto the street. (15 minutes ago)

You are dead.

I know what group this guy is in...hehe payback time!!! Locketside - Page 18 532721

Last few days of updates, ADVANGER located southern mid s. blysville.
today, a few hrs ago sirtis located in dark cinema mid west locketside. im sry i donthave names,, i did a quick driveby headen to restock.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:09 am

You say "happy almost new year, sirtis. Mein is drunk at the chatbox and says: tell him to suck a fart out of ur ass"

You fire your pistol at sirtis for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

you'd like to see that hehe
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:54 am

mein sohn wrote:

Last few days of updates, ADVANGER located southern mid s. blysville.
today, a few hrs ago sirtis located in dark cinema mid west locketside. im sry i donthave names,, i did a quick driveby headen to restock.

ddoomsoC in Josephine General Hospital in Wykewood. I did a patrol the past few days and couldnt find ADVANGER, I found ddoomsoC just in time to realize I didnt have any ammo left! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locketside
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: