Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Locketside

Go down 
+8
Deadly Intent
August Lost
Big Percy
JonPB
karabiner98
Marshall Killah
mein sohn
goat hammer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

Locketside - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:18 am

DONT STRIKE THAT BUILDING

if you was going to, dont kill anyone in that building

http://s1.zetaboards.com/brainstock/topic/2284485/1/

http://z9.invisionfree.com/UD_Legends/index.php?showtopic=902
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:14 am

ok, we won't kill anyone there. I feel bad for his kids and family. I don't really know what else to say other than it is always a sad day when someone passes on. If you have a belief in God or something else in the after life, it is comforting to believe there is a better place.
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:41 am

this is one of these days that i dont like believing in god, cuz if he's real, the hell is real, so i dont know where will he go. however we know that noone of us is safe from the death without RP

if you want come here, is a little treat between survivors, BH and pkers, nobody kills anybody
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:46 am

I am infected at St johns hospital, there is a zombie in here that likes to bite goats..SOS! affraid

never mind, all patched up :D
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:59 am

You are inside Sankey Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here are headless gunner, Riastrad, David Sly, MikeaveLi, Ralph James, James Renshaw, Dr Mycroft Chris and tania cinque.
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:44 am

Holy crap! did you guys realize that they already sacked Tompson Mall? affraid
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:30 am

with Tompson mall down, fall back to the position of st john hosp, Brent bank, or Frossard Place PD, Brents cades are VSB...follow our spraypaint lol,,,I have been plastering our site all over the place...I am going to scout out Old Arkam and spicer hills for a temp fall back location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:48 pm

You are lying outside Edward General Hospital, an imposing yellow-stone building, its doorway flanked by statues. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside.

Somebody has spraypainted Twas here. onto a wall.

There are two dead bodies here. One of them smells strange.

Since your last turn:

* sirtis shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (yesterday) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* sirtis shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (yesterday) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* You were killed by sirtis. (yesterday)

Insert cuss-word here.
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:45 pm

Could someone advise me as to which skill I should get next? I was unable to return to Brent bank and I ended up inside of guppy railway station. I almost killed the zombie outside of it. :D
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:17 am

hmmm first of all Free Running
then shooting skills.

and if you can choose between shooting at zeds inside a building or outside a building, shoot the one inside the building ok?

about the mall, i noticed lol when i was leaving the memorial before it ends and i get killed lol
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:10 am

hmmm i almost killed a guy now lol.

alvaro ask you if he has an account here, and if he does, can you send him a password plz? lol
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:34 am

I agree with the free run, get that asap.the next skills you get depends on how you want to play your character. If you like shooting zombies get the gun skills. If you want to play a healer get the medical skills.

Delta, Alvaro does not have an account here...I am not sure we are ready for him here yet.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:35 am

he says "Ok, send him greets anyway"
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:07 pm

What do you guys think about waiting this storm out in spicer hills?
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Thanks, im going to spicer hills now
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:48 pm

... spicer?.... im on my way
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:07 pm

I killed a zombie outside of cui towers and i skilled up again :D
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:02 am

nice job August. While we are fumbling around down here in spicer Hills, I think we should use/maintain revive point Dyer Park 22,92.
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:30 am

i will get syringes and some first aid
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:09 am

I took a little trip back to lockettside, some buildings around mall look to be in bad shape but the mall stands. I am at st john's hosp. The PD, school, factory, and brent bank stand with heavy cades...Come on up. :fiel:
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:45 am

... im there, tomorrow ill search for more pkers :P
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:37 am

You are inside Club Bousfield, in the near-darkness of the main dancefloor. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here is sirtis.

out of AP :D
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:21 pm

i am still in spicer hills, been checkin the revive point you requested and have revived several, who is sirtis?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Sirtis is a jerk who likes to kill Dawn Patrol members, you see him, you don't start anything, because he doesn't forget about it.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Lockettside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:40 pm

Goodmorning Fine people of Dawn Patrol. I'm so proud of this team holding strong and fighting the good fight. Keep up the good work. I know my participation hasn't been up to par here and my apologies to Goat and the team. I have noticed a few things going on in lockettside, some good, some bad. For starters, lets welcome some old friends.

You are inside Clevely Grove Railway Station. Its platforms are empty, its departure boards blank, all trains having left the city during the evacuation. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Milney (50HP) and Teh Stackman (60HP).

You are inside the Linthorne Building. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here is atiku (60HP).

Their paired up, back in action and ready to mole another team!

sooooo just a matter of time until they infiltrate us again right???? we will never know!!!! :D

As you know, I will be around. :fiel:

:GAT: :exp:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locketside
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-