Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Locketside

Go down 
+8
Deadly Intent
August Lost
Big Percy
JonPB
karabiner98
Marshall Killah
mein sohn
goat hammer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

Locketside - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:44 am

Ok, since no one can do Wednesday, how about Saturday at 8:00 p.m. EST
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:10 am

You are inside Coe Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here are pedped and scorHPOTD.

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.

Since your last turn:

* The lights came on inside Stowell Towers. (20 hours and 11 minutes ago)
* FrostyTheSnowman installed a generator in the building. (20 hours and 9 minutes ago)
* FrostyTheSnowman refuelled the generator. (20 hours and 8 minutes ago)
* Oscar Wao healed you for 10 HP. (13 hours and 41 minutes ago) ...and again.
* Pale Horseman healed you for 10 HP. (9 hours and 41 minutes ago)
* Puffy Puff Puff said "Oh Bunkhumper. Your RRF PK pals and you are just no damned good. You know it. I know it, everyeone knows it." (8 hours and 11 minutes ago)
* Puffy Puff Puff said "so on behalf of the Good Citizens of Malton, I deliver this punishing." (8 hours and 10 minutes ago)
* Puffy Puff Puff killed Bunkhumper. (8 hours and 10 minutes ago)
* Bunkhumper rose from the dead as a zombie. (7 hours and 33 minutes ago)
* A zombie said "Mrh?" (7 hours and 33 minutes ago)
* pedped said "Get rid of the gennie" (6 hours and 38 minutes ago)
* A zombie destroyed the generator. (6 hours and 24 minutes ago)
* The lights came on inside the Jolliffe Building. (2 hours and 5 minutes ago)
* Ciscokitty said "kar98, you must have heard wrong. The Saints never agreed to refrain from killing DP; if you have a bounty, that's the risk you take, no hard feelings ;)" (1 hour and 32 minutes ago)

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:53 am

Saturday will do fine but I may not be able to be on til 10
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:50 pm

You are inside Major Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are bobby pegleg, JD and Coke and LittleCaesar.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel.
# The lights came on inside the Baillie Hotel. (20 hours and 35 minutes ago)
# vusbok killed Bobby the Hatchet. (20 hours and 17 minutes ago)
# sodomiser killed Airsoftlord. (20 hours and 14 minutes ago)
# sodomiser killed Francis Ford Freeman. (20 hours and 14 minutes ago)
# sodomiser destroyed the generator. (18 hours and 11 minutes ago)
# sodomiser said "Isn't darkness so much better?" (18 hours and 11 minutes ago)
# 27.55 MHz: *crash* *static* *silence* (16 hours and 36 minutes ago)
# . MHz: "Kempsterbank's East side is under attack by zombies." (15 hours and 15 minutes ago)
# . MHz: "Whitenoll, and the buildings surrounding it are ruined." (15 hours and 15 minutes ago)
# . MHz: "You must wait for a Ruined Building to be empty or nearly" (15 hours and 15 minutes ago)
# . MHz: "empty, then Repair and Barricade. Don't bother putting" (15 hours and 14 minutes ago)
# . MHz: "Generators unless they're important." (15 hours and 14 minutes ago)
# . MHz: "IE: Necro Tech, Hospital and PDs." (15 hours and 14 minutes ago)
# bobby pegleg said "RRF... This better be safe" (14 hours and 49 minutes ago)
# Little Charlie Mouse installed a generator in the building. (13 hours and 30 minutes ago)
# Little Charlie Mouse refuelled the generator. (13 hours and 30 minutes ago)
# Little Charlie Mouse killed Colonel Krauser. (13 hours and 29 minutes ago)
# Little Charlie Mouse said "Fucking PKer Wanker..." (13 hours and 29 minutes ago)

sodomiser - http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1411555

Charlie - http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1233780
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Saturday at 11 p.m. EST?
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:20 am

i could do it now lol. i cant at saturday... also its hard for me to coordinate with your times lol
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:13 am

You are inside Lynham Cinema, a foreign drama film playing on its main screen. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are sunb0rn (60HP), Dominic McKnight (60HP) and 444ryan (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running.

Somebody has spraypainted Dawn Patrol consorting with Flowers of Disease! onto a wall.

Possible actions:

pffft

11 looks good
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:49 am

nice post Brain.

Jon, !! is a good time

Kar, I didnt know we were teaming up with the flowers... lol!
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:59 pm

You are inside Sankey Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Dr Bleed, The Living Fred, vusbok and brian mercat.

You fire your pistol at MikeaveLi for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:

:D killed that guy, but he was just KOS so no bounty lol
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:05 am

Hey guys, I was just killed by a zombie, now i'm revived but im infected. Do you guys still want to do this raid tonight?
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:59 am

yessssssssssssssssssssssssss :shooter:
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:29 am

the bank? far as i know its empty of pkers now... i killed the last one. they came back?

btw

You are inside the Whitmarsh Arms, an abandoned pub. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Little Bill Daggett (60HP), Cheetus (60HP) and Officer Wopaz (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel, and connected to a powered-down radio transmitter.

Somebody has spraypainted Join BAR check us out at http://tinyurl.com/lnukg onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's cadwah3.

You fire your pistol at cadwah3 for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:31 am

You are lying in a cemetery. The grass between the headstones seems smooth and undisturbed.

Somebody has spraypainted Mark Whalberg http://www.ud-malton.info/rg/i/93184 onto one of the larger gravestones.

There are ten dead bodies here. Eight of them smell strange.

Since your last turn:

* . MHz: "Yo, alex, big floppy dildo on 33,91,1, ASAP. Double load!" (10 hours and 1 minute ago)
* The lights came on inside the Coopey Building. (8 hours and 42 minutes ago)
* . MHz: "Burdett to Ferreols ruined need faks rezs and ammo!" (7 hours and 20 minutes ago)
* spacespacee extracted a DNA sample from you. (7 hours and 19 minutes ago) (Scent lost.)
* Inconnu Jones killed a zombie. (6 hours and 39 minutes ago) ...and another. (6 hours and 38 minutes ago) ...and another. (6 hours and 37 minutes ago)
* A zombie stood up. (6 hours and 2 minutes ago)
* A zombie said "Mrh?" (5 hours and 51 minutes ago)
* . MHz: "lol" (4 hours and 24 minutes ago)
* . MHz: "This is Tyrstan, coming from you, living, very much, at" (4 hours and 16 minutes ago)
* . MHz: "Woodroffe Mall! How are all of you out there? Purple Monkies" (4 hours and 16 minutes ago)
* A zombie clawed at you for 2 damage. (4 hours and 3 minutes ago) (Scent lost.) ...and again. ...and again. (4 hours and 2 minutes ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 2 minutes ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 1 minute ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 1 minute ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 1 minute ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 1 minute ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 1 minute ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 1 minute ago) ...and again. (3 hours and 19 minutes ago)
* tin182 shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (3 hours and 11 minutes ago) (Scent lost.) ...and again. ...and again.
* tin182 shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (3 hours and 11 minutes ago) (Scent lost.) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* You were killed by tin182. (3 hours and 11 minutes ago)
* The lights went out in a factory. (2 hours and 27 minutes ago)
* The lights came on inside a factory. (47 minutes ago)

tin182

I was under the impression that cemeteries were no kill zones? Especially when you are trying to get a revive? But that's just me...
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 am

another xp farmer, i can revive you now, where u at?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:36 am

I've made my way over to butler then.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:13 am

You are inside a warehouse. A few dusty crates are stacked in the corners. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel, and connected to a powered-down radio transmitter.

Somebody has spraypainted join Dawn Patrol https://goathammer.forumotion.com/ onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's kar98.

You say "hell... kar" to yourself.

and then:

You are inside the Doran Arms, an abandoned pub. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Boohren (43HP), Fred Costello (60HP), iWitness Photo Guy (50HP), Heather Locklear (60HP), Riastrad (60HP), Captain Cleanoff (60HP), Dr Bleed (50HP), Noelani Kiele (60HP), Donald Crane (50HP), Angel Wolf (60HP), Daze Jericho (60HP), Tom Leykis (55HP), Psychotic Pantomime (60HP), dave138 (60HP), Marlea (60HP), Pvt Mitchell Armand (39HP), AlvaroMesa19 (60HP), Spitin Mybeers (60HP), Charles Freck (60HP), Cthulhu In Lingerie (60HP), Ashley Valentine (60HP), petite fille (35HP), toothdecay (60HP), Shirley Q Liquor (55HP), headless gunner (60HP), Scarlet Git (60HP), AegisTyra (60HP), David Sly (60HP), Perzeus (60HP), cineraryone (60HP), Chris Field (60HP) and 27'zombies (20HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel, and connected to a powered-down radio transmitter. The bar has been decorated with three fire-damaged paintings, a torn painting, a historical tapestry, three print of a tapestries, a faded tapestry and three African paintings.

Somebody has spraypainted Athair Bas/Spacer one Memorial Wake-NO KILL ZONE onto a wall.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:01 am

You were killed by sirtis. (12 hours and 14 minutes ago)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:54 am

You are lying outside Stowell Towers, a narrow red-brick building riddled with bullet holes. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Since your last turn:

* hashissiin shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (4 hours and 8 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* hashissiin said "meh..." (4 hours and 7 minutes ago)
* hashissiin shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (4 hours and 7 minutes ago)
* You were killed by hashissiin. (4 hours and 7 minutes ago)
* hashissiin dumped your body out onto the street. (4 hours and 7 minutes ago)

hashissiin

Do I have a target or something on my back? Because I seem to be eating a lot of bullets lately.
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:37 am

lol you have a "kick me... with bullets" lol

You say "Dont touch DP again, man lol"

hashissiin said "Fucking idiot Delta Nitroxs LP, stop that!" (2 seconds ago)

You fire your pistol at hashissiin for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

btw there's Fred costello and David Sly in the same building (the Doran Arms) [26, 80]
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:53 am

pkers are turning up the heat because Locketside is under siege, I am in Brent Bank now and am going to attempt to rebuild a building or 2 north of Brent. Frossard PD, St john Hosp. Depending on how many Zombies are in there.

You are inside Frossard Place Police Dept. The building has been completely ransacked, and has fallen into ruin. A thin layer of dust covers the debris. The doors to the street have been left wide open.

Somebody has spraypainted Join Dawn Patrol https://goathammer.forumotion.com/ onto a wall.

There are three zombies here.

There is a dead body here.

I was able to repair st Johns Hosp, don't know how long it will stand..Also, there are 4 zombies in the school and 4 in the factory next to it..It looks like they are leaving Brent bank alone, I did not see any zombies outside. We could try to get these buildings together in the next few days using Brent bank as staging area.
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:22 pm

on my way
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:48 am

You are lying outside the Pursey Building, a small yellow-stone building whose facade is beginning to crumble. You recognise it as being owned by NecroTech. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside.

There are four zombies here.

There are eleven dead bodies here.

Since your last turn:

* A zombie clawed at you for 3 damage. (22 hours and 40 minutes ago)
* The zombie grabbed hold of you! (22 hours and 40 minutes ago)
* A zombie bit into you for 4 damage. (22 hours and 40 minutes ago)
* The zombie's bite was infected! (You'll now take 1HP damage for every action you take, except speaking. Infection can be cured with a first aid kit.) (22 hours and 40 minutes ago)
* Psychotic Pantomime said "Delta..IF you come into that building again and interupt the wake of my Legend that died in real life, I promise I will hunt you down, LoD will hunt you down till the end of days. That was a real shitty thing to do. We are having a memorial service there." (21 hours and 51 minutes ago)
* Psychotic Pantomime shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (21 hours and 50 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* You were killed by Psychotic Pantomime. (21 hours and 50 minutes ago)
* Holtzfeller dumped your body out onto the street. (21 hours and 18 minutes ago)
* You heard a loud and low groaning from somewhere nearby. (21 hours and 18 minutes ago)
* You heard a low groaning from somewhere nearby. (20 hours and 54 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 8 blocks to the west and 2 blocks to the north. (18 hours and 6 minutes ago)
* You heard a distant groaning 4 blocks to the west and 1 block to the south. (17 hours and 58 minutes ago)
* You heard a low groaning from somewhere nearby. (17 hours and 53 minutes ago)
* You heard a loud and distant groaning 3 blocks to the east and 3 blocks to the north. (16 hours and 33 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
* You heard a distant groaning 3 blocks to the east and 3 blocks to the north. (7 hours and 57 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
* The lights came on inside the Pursey Building. (4 hours and 21 minutes ago)

You are dead.

he cant hunt me but i wont give a shit lol can anybody revive me or kill that punk for me?, im at Kendall Row [26, 84]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:49 am

Hahaha, a memorial service? WTF is all I can say. lol!
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:50 am

lol i said the same, and i'll show him who's he really trying to hit lol. he dont know how stressful can i become.

also, did u noticed that i avenged you? :D that was funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:52 am

Hahaha, I did. I appreciated that very much. I'd revive you, but I have low AP and the NT building is ruined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locketside
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: