Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

More PKers are coming

Go down 
+6
samfibian
JonPB
mein sohn
kar98
goat hammer
sdguo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Noddy
Major
Noddy

More PKers are coming - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Here are some pics of our strike tonight. Thanks Goat, Kar, Mein and Kali for the great time tonight.

More PKers are coming - Page 23 Kill1n.th

More PKers are coming - Page 23 Kill2m.th
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:46 pm

Sorry, one of the new people on my forum just posted that he killed goat hammer. Sent him a PM. Another case of friendly fire. I think that RG listing you guys have confuses most people.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:58 pm

sdguo wrote:
Sorry, one of the new people on my forum just posted that he killed goat hammer. Sent him a PM. Another case of friendly fire. I think that RG listing you guys have confuses most people.

You are inside Keys Cinema, a dramatic science-fiction film playing on its main screen. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are Shadow9098 (60HP) and kar98 (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 28.99 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted https://goathammer.forumotion.com/ onto a wall.
Since your last turn:

A flare was fired 3 blocks to the west and 9 blocks to the north. (7 hours and 32 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 3 blocks to the west and 3 blocks to the north. (4 hours and 56 minutes ago)
Rocco McKlusky installed a generator in the building. (2 hours and 24 minutes ago)
Rocco McKlusky refuelled the generator. (2 hours and 24 minutes ago)
Rocco McKlusky shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (2 hours and 23 minutes ago) ...and again. (2 hours and 22 minutes ago)
Rocco McKlusky shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 22 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Rocco McKlusky said "Ye have offended The People with your PK Crimes. Bear witness to this, thine Punishment and Execution" (2 hours and 22 minutes ago)
Rocco McKlusky shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 22 minutes ago)
You were killed by Rocco McKlusky. (2 hours and 22 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 5 blocks to the east and 2 blocks to the north. (27 minutes ago)
28.99 MHz: "How's Tollyton today? 7 zombies south west of [63,66]" (4 minutes ago)
28.99 MHz: "7 zombies at Errington Crescent [66,66][RP]" (3 minutes ago)

You are dead.

LOL...Tell him to kill 3 Brownpants and we can call it even,, :fiel:

You are inside Keys Cinema, a dramatic science-fiction film playing on its main screen. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are Shadow9098 (60HP) and kar98 (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 28.99 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted https://goathammer.forumotion.com/ onto a wall.
Since your last turn:

kar98 revivified you with a NecroTech syringe. (27 seconds ago)

Last edited by goat hammer on Fri May 08, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:06 pm

Will do. Morning Sightings:

Wray Heights
Oates Bank (no genny) - Canker Sore (RRF), Bobby the Hatchet (RRF)
Whitchurch Cinema (no genny) - Kent Twinblade (FoD)
Colborne Cinema (no genny) - Ben Harding (FoD)

Crowbank
Gajewski Blv Railway Station - globule13 (RRF)
Club Dowdall - Logan Mortis (Browncoats), H K 47 (RR)

blanemcc killed in Club Ravenhill this morning. Amber was in there earlier, but moved away.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:02 am

Mcklusky must repent,,,,,,repent young man, repent!!! or I'll sick makeamove on your azz.

i like the idea of killing 3 brownstains.............

and someone tell make, that his mama's so ugly that they should rename Holloween to YO MAMA WEEN
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:35 am

You fire your pistol at binlaggin jr for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:40 am

Since your last turn:

Horacio Pagani healed you for 10 HP. (5 seconds ago)

Possible actions:

Zen 44 healed you for 5 HP. (38 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. (37 minutes ago) ...and again. (37 minutes ago)

You are inside Keys Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are Shadow9098 (60HP), Comrade SpuD (26HP), Ron Thal (50HP), Horacio Pagani (60HP), kar98 (60HP) and Ben Harding (55HP).

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here

You are inside the Sherren Building. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here is WuWarrior (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running.

Somebody has spraypainted Shhhh. Be very, very quiet. We're hunting PKers. onto a wall.
You say "You have the wrong idea about me WuWarrior, The RG is not always accurate.I shoot pkers, just like you do. Have a great day!"

Possible actions:

Ben Harding just left the building..Scratch above recon! affraid
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:10 pm

"hey Ramsfield" Maximum Kitten said "Dawn Patrol: A group called Paradox just started PKing WHYTRY members for no reason. As a friend of the survivors, is there anything you can do to help us?" (1 hour and 18 minutes ago)

Ramsfield said "That's innaccurate. A group called the browncoats attacked us; we struck back and they started bragging on how they were getting their allies in. Sure enough we started getting jumped by people from Legends of Darkness; allied to Browncoats" (13 hours and 33 minutes ago)
Ramsfield said "One of our members got jumped by two guys from Whytry, so we assumed they were another one of the Browncoats' allies. However, we've also been hit by some unalligned and some isolated incidents from other PK groups and more PK groups are showing up here" (13 hours and 32 minutes ago)
Ramsfield said "So we've been acting under an ROE that we don't attack a group until we've been attacked and usually we do a tit-for-tat revenge killing, but I believe Whytry hit another one of us, so we lumped them as KOS. I am confirming this on our forums atm," (13 hours and 28 minutes ago)
Ramsfield said "Just finished checking the forums-we may have jumped the gun. After they got our guy, nearly simulatneously we got three of theirs. We've heard from someone else that this may have been a misunderstanding and are willing to have them contact us at our" (13 hours and 24 minutes ago)
Ramsfield said "forums to straighten this whole thing out. Usually we only do a one-for-one PK policy, but right now we are fighting at least two established groups and we've had isolated incidents with several others, so we're a bit jumpy. We'd like to work this out" (13 hours and 22 minutes ago)

Hey sdguo and goat......my diplomatic skills are non existant. However, i see a great oppurtunity for dp to re-establish some sort of "alliance".....(we all know how these work out) but non the less, before i go opening my mouth and creating a whirlwind, how bout a team opinion.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Nice job.

You guys should register at the 82nd Airborne website: http://s11.zetaboards.com/82nd_Air_Division
We're also talking with Paradox on that website.

Maybee, Shackleville (no genny) - hibernaculum (FoD)
Lynham, Roftwood (no genny) - Ben Harding (FoD)

Paradox says they may try to register on your forum
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:38 am

Targets:

Club Vicary, Shackleville (lit) - makeamove (Brownpants, 30)
Club Dowdall, Crowbank (no genny) - Logan Mortis (Brownpants)
Club Shearly, Tollyton - flaming bandana man (Brownpants) <- may be 30
Beagly Bank, Wray Heights (genny, no fuel) - Super Six One (KOS)
Cockle Cinema, Mockridge Heights (no genny) - Fred Costello (LoD)
Grey Library, Shackleville - duke cage (KOS)
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:02 am

Paradox has registerd, we have not approved it yet. Kar98 is going to approve the paradox member registration now. I am for an alliance with them. Lets see how this one goes.

You are inside Keys Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are Shadow9098 (60HP), Horacio Pagani (60HP), Randwulff (60HP) and kar98 (60HP).

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.
Since your last turn:

A flare was fired 2 blocks to the west and 5 blocks to the south. (16 hours and 31 minutes ago)
Randwulff installed a generator in the building. (13 hours and 26 minutes ago)
Randwulff refuelled the generator. (13 hours and 25 minutes ago)
Randwulff killed Comrade SpuD. (13 hours and 24 minutes ago)
Randwulff said "Another one bites the dust, duhhh PKers. http://ud-malton.info/rg/i/166950" (13 hours and 24 minutes ago)
Randwulff destroyed the generator. (13 hours and 22 minutes ago)
Randwulff said "Upped the cades to EHB+2 before killing the lights." (13 hours and 21 minutes ago)
conflict99 said "gd evening neighbors n friends .. i need to sleep before i reload .. plz nudge me if anyone installs a genny in here .." (12 hours and 33 minutes ago)
hibernaculum said "HiYA Shadow!!" (4 hours and 51 minutes ago)
The lights went out in a factory. (1 hour and 32 minutes ago)
kar98 said "randwulff come work with dawn patrol we are an anti pker team" (19 minutes ago)

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:02 am

You are inside Oates Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Yangol (45HP), David Salizar (50HP), Bobby the Hatchet (59HP), Amber Waves of Pain (50HP), Johnny Bass (60HP) and globule13
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:27 am

sdguo wrote:
Targets:

Club Vicary, Shackleville (lit) - makeamove (Brownpants, 30)
Club Dowdall, Crowbank (no genny) - Logan Mortis (Brownpants)
Club Shearly, Tollyton - flaming bandana man (Brownpants) <- may be 30
Beagly Bank, Wray Heights (genny, no fuel) - Super Six One (KOS)
Cockle Cinema, Mockridge Heights (no genny) - Fred Costello (LoD)
Grey Library, Shackleville - duke cage (KOS)

update, no flamming ring bologna man, ben harding istead at 33hp
Back to top Go down
sykonurse
Paradox
sykonurse

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:48 am

Greetings Dawn Patrol,
I am here to represent Paradox. Please let me know if this is the correct thread to post this. The Ally section looked like it was accessible from the outside and I wouldn't want to spoil the fun for our mutual aquaintances yet.
I see sdguo has made it here as well, hi there sd. :)
Mein Sohn is quoting a central piece of information there. And Ramsfield already answered everything. The person the two whytrys jumped was me.
Quote :
You are inside Crooker Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here is Panzer IV (60HP).
Since your last turn:

erikwithak refuelled the generator. (45 minutes ago)
erikwithak shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (45 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (44 minutes ago)
erikwithak shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (44 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
n3wf shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (43 minutes ago)
You were killed by n3wf. (43 minutes ago)

You are dead.
Which at the time convinced us that we are up against a 3rd group other than Browncoats and LoD. Now they apparently cry for help because evil Paradox jumped them for no reason. Our point is: You! Don't! Kill! Paradoxians! They may come to our forum and we'll negotiate peace. No problem.
Okay, now why am I here: As you already know we are at war against the Browncoats. As you already know we have a LOT of PKers in and around Tollyton in the last few weeks, including Legends of Darkness and WhyTry who we currently consider hostile groups. As you will have noticed, we have RRF coming to town and their Gore Corps already there and happily slaughtering innocent bystanders.
We have our hands full. We would like to coordinate our efforts with Dawn Patrol.
Here are the contacts we collected so far. Thanks to sdguo we could add two more yesterday.

Please feel free to send an ambassador in return: http://z13.invisionfree.com/Paradox_Central/
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Nice to meet you, Feel free to post any info u have on pker locations here and we will do our best to whack em.

:fiel:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:10 pm

goat hammer wrote:
Nice to meet you, Feel free to post any info u have on pker locations here and we will do our best to whack em.

:fiel:

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:53 pm

You are inside Club Dowdall. Coloured spotlights highlight an empty stage, and distorted music echoes over the speakers. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Friiijz (50HP), H K 47 (60HP), Helmut Unger (59HP), Roftwood Slasher (60HP), Erica Rackham (60HP), heathen at frightfan (58HP) and goat hammer (57HP).

There are two dead bodies here. You recognise Logan Mortis.
You fire your pistol at Logan Mortis for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:03 pm

karabiner98 wrote:
You are inside Club Dowdall. Coloured spotlights highlight an empty stage, and distorted music echoes over the speakers. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Friiijz (50HP), H K 47 (60HP), Helmut Unger (59HP), Roftwood Slasher (60HP), Erica Rackham (60HP), heathen at frightfan (58HP) and goat hammer (57HP).

There are two dead bodies here. You recognise Logan Mortis.
You fire your pistol at Logan Mortis for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:

ummm did anyone pick up on this cat????
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:06 pm

yes, we did. I wanted a browncoat..it was a long trek over there. didnt have the ap to get him,!
Back to top Go down
sykonurse
Paradox
sykonurse

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:36 pm

FoD's hibernaculum inside Lucy Cinema, Shackleville (55,61)
LoD's David Sly inside Club Goodenough (52,68)
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:46 pm

sykonurse wrote:

thank you very much sykonurse, do you happen to have genny status?
Back to top Go down
sykonurse
Paradox
sykonurse

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:21 pm

mein sohn wrote:
sykonurse wrote:

thank you very much sykonurse, do you happen to have genny status?
Both buildings dark. No idea if there are gennies there.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:57 pm

There's a genny in Lucy. David Sly was just killed.

Ben Harding is now 14hp in Club Shearly, Tollyton (no genny) <- KILL HIM

Thanks for the tip on makeamove mein sohn. You guys should start shooting his alts. May want to lay off mako99 as he's a Knights Templar, but all the others are fair game.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:33 am

sdguo wrote:

Thanks for the tip on makeamove mein sohn. You guys should start shooting his alts. May want to lay off mako99 as he's a Knights Templar, but all the others are fair game.

As a member of the Knights Templar(mako99) aiding and reviving a member of the Browncoats (runningFox) warrrants more than fair game.
correction, mako99's Tag is Not a member of the KT http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1440653

however running fox IS a browncoat http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1381267 and is laying outside power towers revived by mako99 and awaiting to stand.

Now, if someone has an email so I can fwd this screenshot proof i received, pm it to me since im computer illiterate. :D
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:41 am

sdguo wrote:

Ben Harding is now 14hp in Club Shearly, Tollyton (no genny) <- KILL HIM

I have a cease fire with makamove/alts. I talk to him Via AIM..He told me that he is going to quit the Browncoats anyway..All he really wants is for us to leave him alone and he will do the same. as for other Browncoats, :gunner: hehe.

You are inside Club Shearly, in the near-darkness of the main dancefloor. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are Raine Joslin Smith (60HP), Ephraim Lancer (60HP), Swing Your Pants (60HP) and kar98 (60HP).

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.
Since your last turn:

A flare was fired 2 blocks to the west and 5 blocks to the south. (18 hours and 10 minutes ago)
Flaming bandana man rose from the dead as a zombie. (16 hours and 31 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 14 blocks to the east and 2 blocks to the north. (9 hours and 51 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside a warehouse. (8 hours and 52 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 13 blocks to the west and 1 block to the north. (8 hours and 39 minutes ago)
Ephraim Lancer said "Well then, I see you all like this little dark haven I set up. Feel free to sleep here. I'm off to get some ammo." (7 hours and 52 minutes ago)
conflict99 said "if ya want faks ya need to grab em now" (6 hours and 3 minutes ago)
conflict99 said "the hospitals are fixing to fall .. NTs are next .." (6 hours and 3 minutes ago)
conflict99 said "oh fun it .. that just sounds like too much fun to miss out on ..." (6 hours and 2 minutes ago)
conflict99 healed you for 5 HP. (6 hours and 1 minute ago)

doesn't look like he has agressive intentions towards us..
conflict99=makamove
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More PKers are coming
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: