Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

More PKers are coming

Go down 
+6
samfibian
JonPB
mein sohn
kar98
goat hammer
sdguo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
samfibian
ZERO

More PKers are coming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:26 am

thanks. looks like he's by the hospital to try to get healed.

let me think on this. i might want to go for it but it might take me some time to swing it.

do you anticipate fresher data of the location? maybe tomorrow? i know i might possibly be able to do it in 24 hours. it's all contingent on what the others want to do and if i find a gen and fuel. i will try to summon some help. it might appear that Pole will have bigger concerns. i'll know more about that after i get there - in about an hour.

thanks for writing that up Stephan. you know more about most of these. who's a bigger, more necessary target.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:32 am

samfibian wrote:
thanks. looks like he's by the hospital to try to get healed.

let me think on this. i might want to go for it but it might take me some time to swing it.

do you anticipate fresher data of the location? maybe tomorrow? i know i might possibly be able to do it in 24 hours. it's all contingent on what the others want to do and if i find a gen and fuel. i will try to summon some help. it might appear that Pole will have bigger concerns. i'll know more about that after i get there - in about an hour.

thanks for writing that up Stephan. you know more about most of these. who's a bigger, more necessary target.

right now it looks like we got the wyke hills bunch, the pole mall crew or the tapton hangouts. im game for anyone, will need 1 day to lock and load. and i aint gotz no genny or fuel. just gunz.

ill let u know current status of the senator later on for current info.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
samfibian
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:49 am

thanks again, Mein Sohn.

yeah, i have my 7 pistol/7 shotgun thing going. i find it hard for me to drop/switch to something else. separation anxiety. give me some time to adjust to the idea.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:45 am

I would save gennies for two things:
1) high bounty targets (has to be at least KOS, preferrably 100+)
2) masses of pkers, eg if you see 4-5 in a building and are doing a strike on them

In terms of kill order, I view it as:

1. KOS targets
2. Red Rum
3. Everything else

Right now, the largest masses of PKers are in the immediate area around Buckley and Pole. I haven't seen too many bunched in a single location though. If you want to hit the Pole area, immediately before the strike, you ought to run a scout through all the buildings in West Grayside and Kempsterbank.
Back to top Go down
samfibian
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:04 am

sdguo wrote:
I would save gennies for two things:
1) high bounty targets (has to be at least KOS, preferrably 100+)
2) masses of pkers, eg if you see 4-5 in a building and are doing a strike on them

In terms of kill order, I view it as:

1. KOS targets
2. Red Rum
3. Everything else

Right now, the largest masses of PKers are in the immediate area around Buckley and Pole. I haven't seen too many bunched in a single location though. If you want to hit the Pole area, immediately before the strike, you ought to run a scout through all the buildings in West Grayside and Kempsterbank.

tbh, i hate lugging gennies b/c it cuts down on FA/ammo. i see your point and can adapt. i have used gennies for kills before, so i know how. i don't know how to do the scout think w/o coordinating with you guys. i am about to see what i can find at Pole. i'll let you know. i'll have limited time tomorrow for UD - i think, but i should be on and ready for something well in time befor the 11 PM EST thing. is this the thread for the set-up of raids?

btw, General Mayhem had moved to Cheesman a little while ago.

>>>i went and checked out Pole, got ammo and a gen for tomorrow - 118%. if someone has fuel we can coordinate something tomorrow night. i can either use or drop the gen by the time i need more ammo.

there was a survivor and zed on cades at Giles - still EHB. Wawer was ruined with a zed inside. Styles Bank, 1 NE of Wawer is ruined. PrivateFirstClass' body is still outside Tremlett. looks like most of the PKers have cleared out. i didn't do a kill and decided to wait for tomorrow. pretty low on ap after searching and looking around.

here's what i found:
Anime's Non PKer Alt (50HP) is here:
http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/02-19-09_2200hrs_PRIVATE/IN_54-79_null_6e4-b21-4e8.html
http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/02-19-09_2200hrs_PRIVATE/IN_53-80_null_bdc-96b-a98.html
ddoomsoC is [was] here:
http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/02-19-09_2200hrs_PRIVATE/IN_52-80_null_186-eb4-ab2.html
http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/02-19-09_2200hrs_PRIVATE/IN_56-81_null_9fd-f3d-93b.html

Clapton was pretty well cleared out. just a few of the same ones that were shown before.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:15 am

Great sightings. You got radar on Mostly Harmless. If you guys have genny/fuel/ammo, time to start roaming the dark buildings ...

My loadout:

As few loaded pistols as possible, as many pistol clips as possible
loaded shotguns - that's to extend your kill range and extend your scout AP. preferably 6 to 8 loaded, save them for low AP kill opportunities. i'm not good at stocking up on these
axe or knife
flak
1 genny
1 or 2 fuel cans, preferably 2

EDIT: You're right. In hindsight, I think my numbers were exaggerated. Maybe 4-5 loaded SG with 1genny, 1 can. There are two schools of thought in general: 1) no genny, but many loaded shotguns. 2) genny, fewer shotguns.

Last edited by sdguo on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
samfibian
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 am

thanks for the advice. i am pretty accustomed to how i'm loaded b/c i can do around 4 kills maybe more w/o restocking. lately i've generally been doing 1 and restocking b/c i don't know when the MT is going to come thru. i've been in a couple situations where a kill was in range and having to reload would have made it a see-ya-next-time thing. i guess it's what we're used to. i'll try to go down to 5/5. off the top of my head that should allow for a fuel can and a gen. i need to dig up that online encumbrance calculator. i'll play around with my loads in the next few days. it's going to feel weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:52 am

took out cillive and tasty sub ... gonna try to retreat and reload .. let me know if we have any plans
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:44 am

Few things here,,Dawn Patrol are not bounty hunters,,2nd, Dawn Patrol attacks tags not bounties,,we are here in west grayside because our allies the Anti zombie squad is threatened by pker groups, I have no problem with bounty collecting,,the areas we are targeting as Dawn Patrol are the pkers in west grayside! I dont care what their bounty status is,,they shoot me and my allies,,Dawn Patrol shoots them..I have 3 locations tomorrow we are going for, meet me in the chat at 11:30,,and I will reveal them..
any Dawn Patrol member here that wishes to be a bounty hunter,,I suggest deleting your account and find a bounty hunter team!!!
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:26 pm

Whoah, okay that's not what I meant. I wasn't telling you guys what to do, just offering advice! Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

Most of the people on my end are vigilantes. You're not dealing with my bounting hunting group. It's a collection of people from 5-6 survivor groups, who all have like minded goals. We're not even a group per se, it's for intel exchange/coordination among multiple players. eg more effective to coordinate killing among neighboring suburbs. We protect each other's flanks in this way and share our kills.

We kill pkers for the sake of killing pkers, to make the area safer. Most of us don't post bounties on the RG, we're all hardcore survivor players. If you're wondering about target selection, some of us, like me, go out of our way to target high bounty pkers because they are the most dangerous, elusive, and the ones that absolutely hate getting shot. Shoot them enough, and they will leave the area, they don't like getting black marks on their rapsheets. That's our rationale, you don't have to agree with it. I respect those that kill large numbers of pkers, as doing a great public service.
Back to top Go down
kar98
General
kar98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:20 pm

You fire your pistol at Anime's Non PKer Alt for 5 damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:24 pm

There is a dead body here. It's Echoess.
You fire your pistol at Echoess for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:21 pm

killed Unhappydisgustingwow( http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=754030 ) and Ashley Valentine today

Senator Incitatus(30/60) is in Feldstein Bank(lit)[49, 89]
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:57 pm

Club Sroud, Kinch Heights (no genny) - the D O C (RR), Venetia Phair (RR)

Zombie in Pajamas killed by a friendly in Wyke Hills, thanks mein sohn.
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:53 am

You are inside Club Sroud, in the near-darkness of the main dancefloor. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are the D O C (60HP), dudemeister (60HP) and Venetia Phair (30HP).
Back to top Go down
samfibian
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:05 am

roger on the non-bounty hunting clarification. we all have our grudges. as far as i can tell, we are fairly well aligned.

i see the Pole Mall area as now being softened up by the PKers allied with zeds for the MT's approach. i have seen the same things before: influx of PKers, GKers, and overcaders to distract and sap AP, perhaps running some people off in the process, for the zeds to swoop in and make quick work of the mall. i'm trying to do my part to avert that in my small way.

it's my belief i can make a small contribution in my own way. if something i do, or am doing, doesn't suit you, let me know.

that's 11:30 PM EST for the chat, right?
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:18 am

Tapton

Osbert Bank (no genny) - Thug Behram (RR), Doc Ryleigh (RR)
Club Broadbelt (no genny) - Spilled Blood (AMSC)

Kinch Heights

Urban General - Zenu (RR)
the Eden Museum - deaditegirl

south Wyke Hill area seems like a revolving door for pkers

Club Blackburn, Kempsterbank (no genny) - Blair Wells (browncoats), TheLostProphet(RR)

EDIT JUST GOT THIS:

Club Sroud, Kinch Heights is LIT. The D O C (16hp, RR), Venetia Phair(RR)
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:10 am

sdguo wrote:
Tapton

Osbert Bank (no genny) - Thug Behram (RR), Doc Ryleigh (RR)
Club Broadbelt (no genny) - Spilled Blood (AMSC) <-------has relocated

Kinch Heights

Urban General - Zenu (RR)
the Eden Museum - deaditegirl

south Wyke Hill area seems like a revolving door for pkers <---------holy heck, he aint lying !!

Club Blackburn, Kempsterbank (no genny) - Blair Wells (browncoats), TheLostProphet(RR)

EDIT JUST GOT THIS:

Club Sroud, Kinch Heights is LIT. The D O C (16hp, RR), Venetia Phair(RR)

wicksted = CLAYBOURNE DUUUUUVALLE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 am

your last turn:

kar98 killed LaSantaDeVita. (2 seconds ago)

Your target is no longer here
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:28 pm

You fire your pistol at Venetia Phair for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

You fire your pistol at Agent Rubber Piggy for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

worked rufus 111 over a bit @ club tremlett. down to 24 if someone wants a piece.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Looks like you guys/gals had a great strike.

Just saw this screenshot for Wyke Hills, couple hours old, I assume the Mostly Harmless crew GKed the building and the low hp ones left? Still it shows a couple other pkers in the building

http://www.urbandead.info/iwrecords/02-21-09_0200hrs_PUBLIC/IN_95-52_tree_a9a-554-5f2.html

And one more for today ...

Attle Building, Shackleville - Super Six One
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:41 pm

sdguo wrote:
Looks like you guys/gals had a great strike.

Just saw this screenshot for Wyke Hills, couple hours old, I assume the Mostly Harmless crew GKed the building and the low hp ones left? Still it shows a couple other pkers in the building

http://www.urbandead.info/iwrecords/02-21-09_0200hrs_PUBLIC/IN_95-52_tree_a9a-554-5f2.html

And one more for today ...

Attle Building, Shackleville - Super Six One

THAT-----------is some funny sh stuff right there!!!
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:55 pm

Great job Dawn Patrol and Sam!! According to my calculations we killed 7-
stuntmanbob jr
venetia phair
DDC
Agent Rubber Piggy
Dark Reaper
Adien Bennet
Lasanta devita
:shooter:
:yeah: :bravo: :fiel:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:52 pm

deditegirl took out the genny in sprake cinema. she's alone. 0200 est
Back to top Go down
samfibian
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Thanks, Goat! I like killing SOOOOO MUCH!

I looked for the medals page but couldn't find it. i can't brain good right now.

Stephan, is Lejes you? lol. a pain in the axe will soon drop that Saints tag. he's been killed three times in 24 hrs. i'll check RPs in the morning.

Big P will be here in another day. he said he'd like to do some kills Sunday night.

i'll catch you guys tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More PKers are coming
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: