Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

More PKers are coming

Go down 
+6
samfibian
JonPB
mein sohn
kar98
goat hammer
sdguo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

More PKers are coming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:35 pm

You are inside Wawer Cinema, a foreign horror film playing on its main screen. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are red current (50HP), Clambake13 (60HP), Livyl (50HP) and Phisaki (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.97 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted you just lost the game onto a wall.

There are four dead bodies here. You recognise Stuntman Bob Jr amongst them.
You fire your pistol at Stuntman Bob Jr for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

thanks for the FAK eyesburn!
:fiel:
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:09 am

Alner Library, Wyke Hills - the Reverand Cyanide (PK)

Buttonville darks are now lit up
Club Veysey and Finlay Cinema in Kinch Heights are still dark
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:18 am

West Grayside PKers sighted, got a bunch.

More Violence (KOS) in Telfer Cinema (lit!). I know you guys like to waste him.
FireVixen (Malton PETA) in Club Garwood (dark)
Ashley Valentine (RR) and Aidan Benet (Browncoats) in Club Haidon (genny, no fuel)
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:39 am

deaditegirl stabbed you with a knife for 2 damage. (6 hours and 49 minutes ago)
deaditegirl shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (6 hours and 48 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
deaditegirl said "Well boyz of Witt tower ... what JonPB here and I have had is a failure to communicate .. and he did me some damage a while back that is yet to be repaid ... i'd watch my back around him .. hes a fairly untrustworthy sort." (6 hours and 46 minutes ago)
deaditegirl stabbed you with a knife for 2 damage. (6 hours and 45 minutes ago) ...and again.
deaditegirl said "*kiss* bye bye Jon .. back into the cycle for you." (6 hours and 45 minutes ago)
deaditegirl stabbed you with a knife for 2 damage. (6 hours and 45 minutes ago)
You were killed by deaditegirl. (6 hours and 45 minutes ago)
deaditegirl dumped your body out onto the street. (6 hours and 44 minutes

LOL :bazook:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:18 pm

You are inside Club Haidon. Coloured spotlights highlight an empty stage, and distorted music echoes over the speakers. The floor is flecked with dried blood. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Alex Richardson (30HP) and Major Hoar (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.19 MHz. The stage has been decorated with a stuffed eagle, three conceptual paintings, a stuffed lion head, a stuffed monkey, a stuffed tiger head and a museum piece.

Somebody has spraypainted Haidon's Hunters Hallowed Headquarters onto a wall.

There are two dead bodies here. You recognise Aidan Benet and Ashley Valentine.

killed those two today,,they both were at 30hp...

Last edited by Eyesburn on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:24 pm

Kempsterbank: Wawer Cinema: FireVixen: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=937227

Sprake Cinema(genny,no fuel)----> there is a lone zombie here. It's Agent Rubber Piggy.

Kinch Heights: Club Sroud(genny,no fuel): deadwall : http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1027601
Finlay Cinema(genny,no fuel), Club Veysey(no genny)

btw i would suggest checking general hospitals for PKers..after they been killed and revived ,they sometimes go hospitals for quick heal..
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:36 pm

Who else did you see in Wawer? PMS has spotted a couple other 0 bounty PKers in there.

Major Hoar in Club Haidon is a Columbine Kid, feel free to kill him
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:50 pm

claybourne=wickstead

sdguo- the jollyinterloper-- the saints???

einexile= ephram

narkis= julie

carpendale bank kempstersbank= dark

club garwood west grayside= dark

@ barnagan way, killed by narkis.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:13 am

Where'd you spot jolly? Yeah, he's a member of my group. Not to be particularly trusted though, as he's a PKer at heart.

Osbert Bank, Tapton (no genny) - Doc Ryleigh (RR), LOLosaurus (MH)
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:16 am

fire vixen in wawer cinema right now20hp, 3 zeds too no genny and dark!
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:10 am

sdguo wrote:
Where'd you spot jolly? <---- passing through BATT BANK Yeah, he's a member of my group. Not to be particularly trusted though, as he's a PKer at heart.

Osbert Bank, Tapton (no genny) - Doc Ryleigh (RR), LOLosaurus (MH)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:43 am

Osbert, Tapton was lit up by a teammate. two pkers killed inside, doc ryleigh (RR) was still inside

Club Broadbelt, Tapton ( no genny) - spilled blood (KOS)

Club Morris, Wyke Hills is now lit. May be some easy kills inside. Cheesman is still dark

FireVixen is dead. Venetia Phair spotted by goat in Club Broadbear, West Grayside (no genny)

Remember to hide in dark buildings. Better to spend the extra 10 AP to move, rather than getting shot and having to wait for a revive and then heal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:28 am

um dude... someone in your clan killed me dude... i dont remember his name but he killed me in Garwood...

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=924105

thats him... i got bored and found him...
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:51 am

swordy that is a saint imposter!
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:59 am

DracosterIX is an imposter. He's still inside Garwood right?
Were you 60hp when he killed you in the dark?

BTW guys, thanks for the PKer sightings. They're very much appreciated, have been distributed to several groups. Hopefully, these PKers will be killed soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:25 pm

well.. now i know thanks dude

um ya he is at 60... till i run out of Ap and claws...

and yes i was at 60 in the dark
Back to top Go down
kar98
General
kar98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:27 pm

You fire your pistol at Anime's Non PKer Alt for 5 damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
kar98
General
kar98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:29 pm

You fire your pistol at Turkmenbashi for 5 damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:31 pm

There are two dead bodies here. You recognise Echoess and Turkmenbashi.
You fire your pistol at Echoess for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:

woo hoo, we got 3 tonight lads and ladies!!!
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:41 pm

LOL, nice job guys/gals. That's impressive.

Swordy, look on the bright side! You probably wasted 8 of sarco's loaded shotguns. He's totally out of ammo now. Bite them all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:47 pm

@Urban General Hospital,Kinch Heights

There is a dead body here. It's Venetia Phair.

You fire your pistol at Venetia Phair for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Garwood is habited by
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1103976
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=924105
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1106188
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=669123

now i may be wrong... but this looks like a scum bag yard sale... and yall should come down here and clean house!!!
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Nice sighting! Yeah Garwood should be a priority target, brian mercat is a bounty hunter, all the others are pkers

KINCH HEIGHTS
Finlay Cinema (genny, no fuel) - Cillive (30hp, RR)
Feldstein Bank (genny, no fuel) - Senator Incitatus (30hp, PETA)

BUTTONVILLE
the Bainton Hotel - K Simpson (RR)

KEMPSTERBANK
the Bornard Building - Octane Hugo (RR), Rufus III (RR)

SHACKLEVILLE
Macaulay Cinema - Rufus Mort (Browncoats). Not sure about genny status.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:58 pm

Fiday night hits part II, lets kick some pkers out of dodge,,11:30 is go time this friaday 2/20/09 eastern usa time!! Meet in chat with reports of pker locations..hopefully we can find some grouped in the same building in west grayside!! Please bring some fuel and a generator,,we will light up dark,,cinemas, clubs, and banks,,,,and kill them!! I have a generator and will have fuel by friday,,It would be nice if someone else had a generator and fuel as well,,there will be a medal for this as there is for all co-ordinated attacks!
Back to top Go down
kar98
General
kar98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:35 am

:GAT: woohoo friday bang bang party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More PKers are coming
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: