Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Blackjack and hookers

Go down 
+9
Dollywood
spaz a doodle
August Lost
Deadly Intent
mein sohn
karabiner98
Marshall Killah
Elite1337
goat hammer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:55 am

great job everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
johnnyduece

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:11 pm

dusk rawling is used up and inside club bowrman in santlerville, you need a genny and fuel to kill him
nvm - just bring fuel
and ammo, of course

There is a dead body here.
You fire your pistol at Dusk Rawling for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Damn is it nice to rock! lol
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:01 pm

There is a dead body here. It's Shank Case.
Since your last turn:

Rocky Road shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (1 second ago)

You fire your pistol at Shank Case for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

they must have a 24hr watch (contract) with these bozo's.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:23 am

You are inside Dowdney Mall. Trails of looted debris litter the floors and escalators. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Iirima (60HP), Goofy mccoy (60HP), John Sansby (60HP), a snake in the grass (50HP), Alice Barbs (60HP), cecil f (60HP), Laurie Threepwood (60HP), dizzyjosh (60HP), HandEaterCarl (60HP), Vokshod (60HP), Yogibba (60HP), RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (60HP), A Filipino (60HP), sCCop (60HP), Buster Witwicky (60HP), Joshua Prisk (60HP), UncleDeadly (60HP), Andrew Easton (50HP), Matt Spartan (60HP), BigGonad (60HP), captainsammitch (60HP), crotchpunter (60HP), Josseppi1 (60HP), Hank Nickelson (60HP) and Scirocco Jones (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.06 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted 44 Zomb hored at NT building 2N onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Isabel Deverell.

You fire your shotgun at Isabel Deverell for 10 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 2 points of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:42 am

mein sohn wrote:
There is a dead body here. It's Shank Case.
Since your last turn:

Rocky Road shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (1 second ago)

You fire your pistol at Shank Case for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

they must have a 24hr watch (contract) with these bozo's.

Update:
You took a Headshot from Rocky Road the Zombie Hunter! You will need to spend an extra 5AP to stand up. (1 hour and 24 minutes ago)

Well, as it stands right now, ive got 2 "revives" by the beavers and 3 "killed by" the beaver twice by this jackazz. (I know im a zombie, but this is the guy who put me there.)
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:14 am

You are inside the Gaskell Building. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are KillerGiraffe (60HP) and BrotherMcBeaner (50HP).

The lobby has been decorated with a conceptual painting.

Somebody has spraypainted Irony=Marcusfilby, A zerger hunting zergs onto a wall.

Since your last turn:

* PerpetuallyDead shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (1 hour and 29 minutes ago) ...and again.
* PerpetuallyDead shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (1 hour and 29 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
* PerpetuallyDead said "Sup, I don't speak espanol, so...HEY! I AM A PUTA! A SPANISH MOBSTER TOLD ME THAT ONCE. CAN...YOU....UNDERSTAND...ME? Pfft. Stupid Zerg." (1 hour and 28 minutes ago)
* PerpetuallyDead stabbed you with a knife for 2 damage. (1 hour and 28 minutes ago)
* You were killed by PerpetuallyDead. (1 hour and 28 minutes ago)
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:22 am

who they callin zergs ?
Back to top Go down
johnnyduece

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:53 am

So, am I understanding this correctly....

The Beavers will revive anyone basically, good or bad?
If this is the case, shouldn't we leave them alone and just cope with the fact that they will continue to revive the bounty hunters and perhaps decide to move into another sub where those folks will have far fewer needles streaming their way?

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:00 am

johnnyduece wrote:
So, am I understanding this correctly....

The Beavers will revive anyone basically, good or bad?
If this is the case, shouldn't we leave them alone and just cope with the fact that they will continue to revive the bounty hunters and perhaps decide to move into another sub where those folks will have far fewer needles streaming their way?

Just a thought.

I don't want to attack Beavers, but if they fire on us, we sort of have too..We will stop Beaver hunting for now..

Moving may be a good idea , but they get quick revives no matter where we kill them..I don't want to move at this point in time..
Back to top Go down
johnnyduece

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:01 am

Kara pointed that out to me. I understand your stance. We will be in your area supporting your cause for at least another week, maybe two. This is going very well and I am enjoying myself.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:06 am

johnnyduece wrote:
Kara pointed that out to me. I understand your stance. We will be in your area supporting your cause for at least another week, maybe two. This is going very well and I am enjoying myself.

Glad you guys are having fun! We do appreciate the support. Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 366603
Back to top Go down
spaz a doodle
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:41 am

You are lying outside the Dyett Arms, a derelict yellow-stone pub with a curved roof. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Since your last turn:

* A flare was fired 8 blocks to the west and 5 blocks to the north. (yesterday)
* MYSTERI0US STRANGER shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (21 hours and 52 minutes ago) ...and again.
* MYSTERI0US STRANGER shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (21 hours and 51 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* MYSTERI0US STRANGER said "Dawn patrol is pkers and zergs find a new team ass clown..." (21 hours and 50 minutes ago)
* MYSTERI0US STRANGER slapped you with a newspaper. (21 hours and 50 minutes ago)
* MYSTERI0US STRANGER stabbed you with a knife for 2 damage. (21 hours and 50 minutes ago)
* You were killed by MYSTERI0US STRANGER. (21 hours and 50 minutes ago)
* MYSTERI0US STRANGER dumped your body out onto the street. (21 hours and 50 minutes ago)
* A flare was fired 9 blocks to the east and 14 blocks to the south. (18 hours and 17 minutes ago)

You are dead.
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1502634
Back to top Go down
det stern
Major
det stern

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:55 pm

oooh yea , not many people are this good , and if not for my keen perspective on things i wouldn't be either , but its my 2nd kill i have made that used my lasy AP https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img231/3699/lastap2lmao.jpg
Back to top Go down
johnnyduece

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:07 am

Hey you guys....
I just want to say that I fully support what you are doing and think you should keep up the good work.
Those players who hunt us both are super nasty people and they don't give a shit about the zerging/cheating issue, its their power and only their power that they are concerned with.

The zerging thing is just the means to the ends with them. They use it as a tool to convince the locals to assault their enemies and since they control all the political entities in this game they can fudge all the evidence in their favor.

That is the fact of the matter. So you are spreading the truth and we need more folks like you.
Remember, if they are down, they are hurting less good zergers than they would had they the freedom to run rampant on their own.

Don't loose hope. You are not alone!
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:18 am

those are very kind words Johhny, Thank you.

Hell ya theyre nasty people. Jackazzes more like it. Cheating, Power hungry, manipulating, little piles of rat piss is more like. I love killing them more than anything.

Ok, enough of the rhetoric, lets go killen.

-mein sohn-
Back to top Go down
johnnyduece

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:39 am

I have captured a goat!
Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 962648

ou are inside the Howlett Building. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel.

Somebody has spraypainted Yeti Yeti yay yay Yeti Yeti ....HEY!! onto a wall.

There is a dead body here.

Since your last turn:

* You lost 1HP to your infection. You have 4HP remaining.

You swing the tree into MarcusFilby for 2 damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
johnnyduece

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:34 am

Listen up people....

I want you all to know that I am Johnnyduece, aka John, aka St Aden, aka JJ Kid

John St Aden & St Aden are my two non zerging alts, they reside in Dakerstown (FUACK) & Dunell Hills (Dunell Hills Pound Dogs) respectively.

I have been playing this game for a long time now and I am an open zerger. I don't care who knows it or who dislikes me for it. I cheat in a game, big freakin deal. What I do care about is how I am treated while playing this game. I will not sit back and get bullied into quitting because I happen to enjoy using multiple characters to accomplish much more than I could while using only one. My only other options would be to join groups and frankly, I don't desire to be in 10 different groups with 10 different forums. That is a lot of signing in and sharing of information, which gets quite tedious.

Since I now have over 6 paid for characters I have no intention of just quitting this game and since I don't desire to be in a ton of different groups and since I like to do pro-survivor things the majority of the time, I have decided that zerging for one group is much simpler and a much more enjoyable way for me to play urban dead.

I don't care how any of you play, nor do I care which side you prefer. What I do care about, as I said before, is how you treat me. These so called anti-zerging players are very rude, nasty, and just down-right vulgar individuals who are abusing good players. I am not going to accept that as my fate and just take it. I am going to fight back. I know a few, or all of you, here have been treated in similar ways. But I am sharing with you for this reason....

You will begin to be told things that seem like intelligence leaks in your forums. I want to clear the air here right now an inform you of things the anti-zergers already know about me. My name is John. I have been open about my name, my alts, my attitude and my stance for well over 3 years now. I used to be a member of the Crimson Clan back when it rocked, I was a major reason it rocked, and we kicked the Gore Corps ass due to zerging. Ever since that time, we have been targeted by the anti-zerging peoples because I have been forward about not having any intentions of discontinuing said behavior. My character St Aden was recently chased out of a good group that I liked a lot by the RRF for no reason other than them causing me grief. That group deemed it important not to allow cheating players to knowingly be apart of their organization and so I had to leave or quit zerging. I was not about to allow the RRF to make me quit. Fugg them! So upon my leaving of that group I decided to go forward with a dream I have had since the Clan days. A zerg army or an open zerging group where we can just be honest and do things without fear of retribution from the anti-cheating establishment. But...as I have discovered...those players are not just nasty and abusive, they are exceptionally cruel and morally corrupt as human beings. The game is one thing but forums and personal areas are quite different. I have learned that these peoples we now call our enemies are not above forum hacking, character hacking, and flat out dirty rotten tactics of any kind.

So you can count on them knowing where I am at all times due to their knowing my Alts and those of a few of my group-mates. We make up the core of the UDZA Movement at this time but as our numbers grow so will the accusations about us and our allies. Accusations are merely a tactic that our enemies will be using to cause all of us stress and is a tactic they use to break up trust and cooperation among our groups. They know I am working with you by simple deductive reasoning....You are attacking the Blackjack and Hookers group....UDZA Members (mainly myself and my friends known Alts) are attacking Blackjack and Hookers...therefore we are most likely working together. On top of that, from what I gather, they can see that Johnnyduece has registered on this forum, aka John, aka St Aden (my most well known and hated Alt).

So...before I loose track and trail off some more....
I encourage you all to discontinue any further conversations with these fools. I have learned over the past few years that their ultimate joy in this game is to pester, bother, harass and abuse anyone who even remotely tries to stick up for themselves. They don't give a rats ass how they do it. They don't care who cheats and who doesn't. If any of you wanted to switch sides and join them...they wouldn't think twice as long as you proved to be as much of an asshat as they were. Birds of a feather stick together folks. That is what you have within the political entities of the urban dead community. You simply have mean spirited people who are on a massive power trip just doing every thing they can to keep that control over all the other players in this game. Plain and simple.

And a tidbit of proof (via my testament) as to how they do not care about their own rules:
I was told by their own moderators on the Resensitized List that St Aden was removed from the zerg list. I explained prior to getting off that list that I had no intentions to quit zerging with any of my other zerg-listed Alts. That St Aden is the only Alt I would commit to no longer zerging with. (Their perma-zerg clause scared me at the time!) And for almost 2 years I went about my life as a survivor, being killed maybe 2 times for zerging. Which is annoying but what the heck, there are PKers all over causing you grief, its the game. Then once the RRF came to Dunell Hills and saw that I was part of a group there, they decided they needed to take action and somehow, my non-zerging Alt got back on that list without any proof of zerging. Their stance on it now seems to be (conveniently changed or disregarded to oust me) any zerging player, not just any zerging character, will be zerg listed along with all his/her known Alts. So now St Aden, who still hasn't zerged in over 2 years or almost 2 years, at least since being removed from that list, has been re-listed and to my knowledge is a perma-zerg according to them, and has been murdered 3 or 4 times now since. Because they know that St Aden is controlled by a cheating player and weather the character is cheating or not is irrelevant. Even though they knew I had no intentions of discontinuing my zerging behavior when I got him off the list.

I blew up the font cause the white tends to kinda blur together when there is so much of it!

Last edited by johnnyduece on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:49 am

ou are inside Dowdney Mall. Trails of looted debris litter the floors and escalators. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Josseppi1 (60HP), sCCop (60HP), Gilge (60HP), Slayer Carl (60HP), Trior (60HP), supflidowg (60HP), CeIebrity Hunter (50HP), Kyle Riordan (60HP), TGBM (60HP), Laurie Threepwood (60HP), RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (60HP), BigGonad (60HP), Mobile Phone (60HP), Greg half elf (60HP), johny223 (60HP), Joshua Prisk (60HP) and CorpsmanUp (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It only has a little fuel left, enough to power a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.06 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted 44 Zomb hored at NT building 2N onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Saint Gambi.

You fire your pistol at Saint Gambi for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Amen john! Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 366603

You bite Prudence for 4 damage. They die. They become infected.

Possible actions: Prudence is in town..LOL
Back to top Go down
det stern
Major
det stern

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:29 pm

lmao , OMG ! Johnny , i love you dude , LMFAO thats awesome . i want to be just like king johnny when i grow up :)
Back to top Go down
det stern
Major
det stern

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Back to top Go down
johnnyduece

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Gibsonton
You are inside Larnach Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Captain Cleanoff, dragonrider203, Bubba Zinetti, Buster Witwicky, Mahiti Man, offashortball and Area51T.

Hit a gold mine here folks. Bring a genny and a ton of ammo.
Buster Witwicky is also a PKer from what I've been hearing.

Last edited by johnnyduece on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:17 pm

thanks johnny
Back to top Go down
johnnyduece

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Huntley Heights
You are inside Club Bucke, in the near-darkness of the main dancefloor. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are A Gibson, 6th Sense and Saint Gambi.
Bring a genny!

Santlerville
You are inside St Matthew's Hospital, a children's hospital with bright murals across the walls. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are ttodd (60HP), DUNE01 (60HP), Renew (60HP), WheresGeorgeCom (60HP), AntjieSomers (60HP), Joseph Raimi (60HP), A Responsible Yeti (60HP), hghghghghg (50HP), Andrew Grieve (60HP), Greysnake (50HP), sethgregory (60HP), Andrew Kei (60HP), MedSchoolFlunkie (33HP), Sam Danfeld (50HP) and Shank Case (60HP).
A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.34 MHz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackjack and hookers   Blackjack and hookers - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackjack and hookers
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: