Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Team Xtreme weenies

Go down 
+5
Marshall Killah
Deadly Intent
goat hammer
karabiner98
mein sohn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:26 am

hmmm sounds familiar... somebody remember fred costello? xD
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:45 am

You say "Oh hum, another weekend warrior wannabe. Go display your batman sign. DerDuhDer"You are inside Club Penfold. Coloured spotlights highlight an empty stage, and distorted music echoes over the speakers. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Spadoinkal (60HP), Darth Vapor (60HP), Dukaleon Jones (60HP), Doctor Beaker (60HP), Candy Fembot (60HP), Paul Kane (60HP), Uxia Cambarro (60HP), MissleSiloMike (60HP), Raspberries (50HP), Horrifica (60HP), Captain Harakaman (60HP), Namikka (60HP), Professor Skridlow (60HP), Andy Bauer (60HP), Jake Dalton (60HP), Sgt Soze (60HP), Spike of Dojima (60HP), Chunk Pylon (60HP), John Dapper (54HP), Happy Fun Dead Guy (60HP), johnny lunchpail (60HP) and Napolian Dynamite (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 27.58 MHz. Red, green and white Christmas lights decorate the room. The stage has been decorated with a stuffed eagle, a cubist sculpture, a torn painting, a historical tapestry, a stuffed crocodile, a stuffed bear and six carved pumpkins.

Somebody has spraypainted a zombie to death and pinned the remains onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's barzarkahr.
You fire your pistol at barzarkahr for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:51 pm

Bruha refuelled the generator. (4 hours and 54 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Grills Cinema. (4 hours and 54 minutes ago)
Bruha shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (4 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Bruha shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (4 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Bruha said "Hello GH, I was hired to kill you on site.. So.. Josh says hello.." (4 hours and 52 minutes ago)
Bruha shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (4 hours and 52 minutes ago)
You were killed by Bruha. (4 hours and 52 minutes ago)
Bruha dumped your body out

Bruha
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:54 am

You are inside Boyland Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. The floor is flecked with dried blood. The doors to the street have been secured. Also here are Clive Gready (50HP), fireisyourfriend (54HP) and kar98 (55HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running.

There is a dead body here. It's Jimaine Dunwich.
You swing the tree into Jimaine Dunwich for 2 damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:56 am

Dude, i want a tree dammit!! I cant beat anybody with stale candy. maybe ill just smoke it! :)
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:44 am

mein sohn wrote:
Dude, i want a tree dammit!! I cant beat anybody with stale candy. maybe ill just smoke it! :)

lol gotta wait til next year

Bootsy funk installed a generator in the building. (7 hours and 27 minutes ago)
Bootsy funk refuelled the generator. (7 hours and 27 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Grills Cinema. (7 hours and 27 minutes ago)
Bootsy funk shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (7 hours and 27 minutes ago)
Bootsy funk shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (7 hours and 27 minutes ago) ...and again. (7 hours and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (7 hours and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (7 hours and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. (7 hours and 26 minutes ago)
Bootsy funk said "Ahhhh....that's right baby....ol Josh says hello.....feel the funk!" (7 hours and 26 minutes ago)
Bootsy funk shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (7 hours and 26 minutes ago)
You were killed by Bootsy funk. (7 hours and 26 minutes ago)
Bootsy funk dumped your body
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:45 am

Jimaine Dunwich installed a generator in the building. (11 hours and 44 minutes ago)
Jimaine Dunwich refuelled the generator. (11 hours and 44 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Land Bank. (11 hours and 44 minutes ago)
Jimaine Dunwich shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (11 hours and 42 minutes ago)
Jimaine Dunwich shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (11 hours and 42 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Jimaine Dunwich said "Fifty-thousand people used to live in this city, now it's a ghost town." (11 hours and 42 minutes ago)
Josh Clark said "Oh goat hammer upset about us hiring some killers? No one said war was pretty, and I have more tricks up my sleeve. Be afraid be very afraid." (11 hours and 41 minutes ago)
Jimaine Dunwich said "Remember.... no Russian!" (11 hours and 41 minutes ago)
You heard a distant groaning 1 block to the west and 2 blocks to the south. (11 hours and 36 minutes ago)
Josh Clark said "Booya I'm like a cowboy 6 shooter in my hand. six shots, reload, and do it again. Red mist, Splattered on my forearm and fist When your shooting this close it kinda hard to miss!" (11 hours and 36 minutes ago)
Josh Clark shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (11 hours and 35 minutes ago)
You were killed by Josh Clark. (11 hours and 35 minutes ago)
Josh Clark dumped your body out onto
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:02 am

So Josh wants to be a cowboy???

here he is, Cowboy Clark-------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSMx8JvxlWQ&feature=related

somebody's got to get this to him
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:23 pm

There is a dead body here. It's barzarkahr.
You fire your pistol at barzarkahr for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:53 am

so the xbox is hiring killers?... i'll see what i can do
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:44 pm

nice kill Deadly.
Yes Delta, they are using pkers too..some Bher team right? the best in the world..rotf.. well, If nobody hasn't noticed...all these teams are linked together...aka..metagames or whatever its called..the bounty hunter teams have alts on pker teams so they have more control of the game. all involved with this RG/ zerg list crap...
Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 502381
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:32 pm

then could u plz post the names of the pker "hired guns" that they'r using plz?

im in another pc and i cant do almost nothing but play here >.>
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:14 am

hey!!! where are the posts??
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:52 am

sorry delta alot of people have got hit hard with snow and are still getting things back together, we got hit with 20 and we are getting more :(
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 am

ahh okay. ill sit in a corner and wait then Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 280924
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:07 am

why cant these Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 261122 Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 261122 Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 261122 get out and do their Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 261122 jobs?!! stupid Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 261122 Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 261122 Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 261122 I've got to do my Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 261122 job! And you have to do your Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 261122 job! so can someone tell me when something falls from the Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 261122 sky, these Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 261122 Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 261122 go on Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 261122 strike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats it! im Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 261122 !! im gna go Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 261122 kill every Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 261122 body! consider it Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 261122 therapy.

Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 770785
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Josh Clark installed a generator in the building. (3 days ago)
Josh Clark refuelled the generator. (3 days ago)
The lights came on inside Vine Cinema. (3 days ago)
Josh Clark shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (3 days ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Josh Clark said "Hey Deadly Intent, who has two thumbs and loves killing Dawn Patrol? This guy!!! ;)" (3 days ago)
Josh Clark shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (3 days ago)
Josh Clark bit into you for 1 damage. (3 days ago)
You were killed by Josh Clark. (3 days ago)

Can you believe this. My name is josh and I love myself. Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 184625
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:23 am

There is a dead body here. It's Josh Clark.
You swing the tree into Josh Clark for 2 damage. They die.

got em back for ya Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 532721
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:38 am

ince your last turn:

* Baldric installed a generator in the building. (7 hours and 12 minutes ago)
* Baldric refuelled the generator. (7 hours and 12 minutes ago)
* The lights came on inside Peach Bank. (7 hours and 12 minutes ago)
* Baldric began to rebuild the barricades, using a table. (7 hours and 12 minutes ago)
* The lights went out in Ennitt Bank. (5 hours and 52 minutes ago)
* Josh Clark said "POW! Right in the Kisser!" (1 hour and 27 minutes ago)
* Josh Clark shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (1 hour and 26 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* Josh Clark shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (1 hour and 26 minutes ago)
* Josh Clark shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (1 hour and 26 minutes ago)
* Josh Clark stabbed you with a knife for 2 damage. (1 hour and 26 minutes ago)
* You were killed by Josh Clark. (1 hour and 26 minutes ago)
* Josh Clark dumped your body out onto the street. (1 hour and 25 minutes ago)

You are dead.
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:21 pm

You are inside the Padden Museum, its unusual exhibition of African glassware now thick with dust. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here is Valerius Majorian (60HP).

One room of the museum has been cleared, for the display of an antique mirror.

Somebody has spraypainted Blackwatch - Can You Dig It?! onto a wall.

You fire your pistol at Josh Clark for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

the enemy located and terminated in our fall back suburb of spicer hills. the bootsy funk killed me before so i assume he's around too.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:49 pm

nice kill..here goes one

You are inside Puckard Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Revive1, Aidan Benet, Adtheus, Kylac Leonard, barzarkahr, Wolverine Jackson and McDavid.
Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:58 am

Bruha refuelled the generator. (10 hours and 20 minutes ago)
Bruha shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (10 hours and 19 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Bruha said "Josh C sends his regards...." (10 hours and 19 minutes ago)
Bruha shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (10 hours and 18 minutes ago)
You were killed by Bruha
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:06 pm

You attack barzarkahr for 3 damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:03 pm

You are inside a junkyard. A hole in the fencing has been very heavily barricaded.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running low on fuel, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.84 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted Little Baby and Fat Baby are very cute!~ onto a wall.

You fire your pistol at Josh Clark for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:50 pm

You are lying outside Club Hunt, a derelict white-stone building riddled with bullet holes. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside.

Somebody has spraypainted Beware the shadow on the moon at night onto a wall.
Since your last turn:

A flare was fired 12 blocks to the east and 3 blocks to the north. (yesterday)
A flare was fired 1 block to the west and 13 blocks to the north. (yesterday)
A flare was fired 1 block to the west and 12 blocks to the north. (yesterday)
Jimaine Dunwich refuelled the generator. (18 hours and 3 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Club Hunt. (18 hours and 3 minutes ago)
Jimaine Dunwich shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (18 hours and 3 minutes ago) ...and again.
Jimaine Dunwich shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (18 hours and 3 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
Jimaine Dunwich said "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." (18 hours and 2 minutes ago)
Jimaine Dunwich hit you with a fire axe for 3 damage. (18 hours and 2 minutes ago)
You were killed by Jimaine Dunwich. (18 hours and 2 minutes ago)
Jimaine Dunwich dumped your body out onto the street. (18 hours and 2 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 14 blocks to the west and 5 blocks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Xtreme weenies   Team Xtreme weenies - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Xtreme weenies
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next