Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

More PKers are coming

Go down 
+6
samfibian
JonPB
mein sohn
kar98
goat hammer
sdguo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

More PKers are coming - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:44 am

Dawn Patrol (of the dead)

Because everyone killed them - Mostly Harmless Volume II, Episode I

Responding to a call to arms in the greater Buttonville area with righteous indignation, Mostly Harmless valiantly assisted our dear friends LCGHC in shanking some spare survivors. That is, until we noticed all the bounty hunters in the area. After that, we got totally wasted and hit on them constantly for two weeks, completely ignoring our original goal. Also, we ended up in Ridleybank. How embarrassing.

lol what liars it was more us killing them
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:48 am

.wollef sdrawkcab yrev a eb ot smees eH .elddim sih tuoba demrof sah hcnuap llams a ,seikooc MCM dna hself eibmoz fo slaem ynam oot wef a ot eud ,dna ydob sih srevoc ruf nworb evilo ,deggaR .yporhtnacyl htiw detcilffa neeb yltnecer sah nam gnuoy sihT

anyone know what this means?
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:05 am

Looks like you're supposed to read that backwards. Don't have the patience to figure it out.

Some intel for Pitneybank:

Baum (no genny) - Canker Sore (RRF), Lunar Aphelion (RRF), Z0MBIE JESUS (anti-saints zerg)

Davenport (no genny) - Lord Moloch (RRF), Unhelpful (RRF), Pantherapardus (MH)

NW Giddings - Calogero Vizzini (RR, 30)

SE Giddings - Senator Incitatus (RR)

Billet Road FS - Bobby the Hatchet (RRF)

Howland Street School - Thandar (KOS)
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:08 am

Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:47 am

Any idea who the group MCM is?, It is the group the backwards writer who killed kar has written in his profile,,also, a MCM member killed me back in pitney...http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1376966 <----give him a peek, there is some connection here.
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:52 am

MCM is the Malton College of Medicine (neutral zone). The group is very large, I'd say half of the people are PKer alts. They'll retal at you if you kill PKers inside their location. I'd say just ignore them and focus on the PKers. The pkers are the larger threat, you can write down these couple names and get them later.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:01 am

too much bullsh*t !!! im illiterate......screwem and killem all.............long live THE 4 HORSEMEN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:31 am

There is a dead body here. It's Zombie in Pajamas.
You fire your pistol at Zombie in Pajamas for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:34 am

There is a dead body here. It's Ms Sara.
You fire your pistol at Ms Sara for 5 damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:01 pm

You are inside Robins Cinema, a flickering horror film playing on its main screen. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 27.67 MHz. The lobby has been decorated with a cracked sculpture.
Since your last turn:

FuzzyWuzzie refuelled the generator. (5 hours and 44 minutes ago)
FuzzyWuzzie said "Hello Mr goat hammer. I'm FuzyWuzzie MCM maintenance, just making the rounds here. While I'm here, I would like to share a bit about our policies with you." (5 hours and 34 minutes ago)
FuzzyWuzzie said "They can be found here: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/MCM/policies#Policies" (5 hours and 32 minutes ago)
FuzzyWuzzie said "We would prefer that you didn't bring your personal problems with other groups and individuals into MCM/St George's. You may contact us via the Deans office on our Wiki page should you have any questions regarding our policies." (5 hours and 28 minutes ago)
FuzzyWuzzie said "Thank you for your time, and may you have a great day." (5 hours and 26 minutes ago)
jerk doctor killed Papa Nixon. (3 hours and 42 minutes ago
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:31 am

Greentown:

You are inside Olsen Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded.

A dented portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel, and connected to a powered-down radio transmitter.
Since your last turn:

GrumbleCake said "I shall whip you to within an inch of your life, and then I shall have you. -AJ Rimmer" (3 hours and 26 minutes ago)

GrumbleCake shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (3 hours and 26 minutes ago)

my current hp=56.

as to goathammer's little visit by fuzzywuzzy :......... do i really need to use explitives here? lol
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:05 am

lmao. next time they'll kill you. probably best to hide further away if you attack the pkers inside in the future.
eg you can use dark buildings in Greentown, Brooksville,or North Blyth. You can also try hiding in lit buildings in the east of brooksville, very quiet area.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:59 am

By the way, I think we're done with Mostly Harmless. Thanks for your help!! They're all sitting in the MCM and most are not standing up. Looks like they got their butts kicked a bit too hard..

I'll send a scout into the area to help you guys continue operations against them. The rest of us will probably head off in different directions, I'm looking at the Brownpants and FODder around Tollyton/Roftwood.
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:04 am

and I didn't even get to kill one of them.... :boohoo:
Good job guys :bravo:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:22 am

FuzzyWuzzie said "Hello Mr goat hammer. I'm FuzyWuzzie MCM maintenance, just making the rounds here.

While I'm here, I would like to share a bit about our policies with you." (5 hours and 34 minutes ago)

FuzzyWuzzie said "They can be found here: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/MCM/policies#Policies" (

PKing on MCM grounds, and thus violating our neutrality, will result in expulsion.
THIS WONT BE THE FIRST TIME IVE BEEN EXPELLED!!! LMAO

THESE JACKASS' ACT LIKE IRAN AND SYRIA. HARBORING THE TERRORIST!!!! The bounty hunters act as government officials trying to keep a diplomatic stance. I speak for myself by saying, F*CK THE TERRORISTS!!! HIT THEM WHERE IT COUNTS!!! THIS WILL NOT BE ANOTHER VIETNAM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Noddy
Major
Noddy

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:23 am

A pic of the last nite strike. Nice job guys!!!! :yeah:

http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/04-28-09_0500hrs_PRIVATE/IN_31-71__a5e-5b6-e64.html
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:10 am

sdguo wrote:
By the way, I think we're done with Mostly Harmless. Thanks for your help!! They're all sitting in the MCM and most are not standing up. Looks like they got their butts kicked a bit too hard..

I'll send a scout into the area to help you guys continue operations against them. The rest of us will probably head off in different directions, I'm looking at the Brownpants and FODder around Tollyton/Roftwood.

I think it would be a good idea to attack in force,,I would like to go to Tollyton and Attack my favorite pker group the Pink coats..I would like to hear everyones opinion on this.

stay here and shoot MH.

go to Tollyton and shoot browncoats,,

I want to go to tollyton.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:27 am

Penni Drive FS, Kempsterbank - Blair Wells (Brownpants)

I think the Brownpants are on the move... I'm not 100% if they're going to stay in the area. FoD will likely stay in the Tollyton/Mitchem area.

may have to do a "wait and see"
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:53 am

Seems like one more pk group entered the Tollyton area. Enemies: Brownpants, FODder, LoD, Spartans. Some of these guys are killed daily, so you have to be patient. Also, Amber Waves of Pain and the D O C spotted next to Mitchem Mall, Vinetown. And one of my teammates was killed in Beete, Dartside. No idea who did it.

Suburbs with enemies: Kempsterbank, Shackleville, Tollyton, Wray Heights, Crowbank, Vinetown, Roftwood + possible more...

If y'all do decide to come over these are the enemies, + the standard Red Rum and Lord Fruitcake Club

*Browncoats
Aidan Benet
Blair Wells
blanemcc
C Whitty
clancy82
Echoess
flaming bandana man
Logan Mortis
makeamove
nemesisGOD
running fox777
Steyr
tom1994
Undead Monkey0
urban slayer
Yetiwarrior

*Flowers of Disease
Ben Harding
bobby pegleg
Boyd Mitchell
Darlocke
Denver Randleman
gluttonman
hibernaculum
kent twinblade
Paul Wisby
Peter McGrady
Rob Collick
Valerian Disease

*Legends of Darkness
Captain Cleanoff
Criminally Insane
David Sly
Donald Crane
Fred Costello
Old Testament Jesus
Marlea
Perzeus
Psychotic Pantomime
Rafaelp
rotten zerg
TheRorschach

*Spartans
AegisTyra
Arokk
Desmond Styles
Magnar
Pyrannha
Scarlet Git
scorHPOTD
warrior1
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: TARGETS   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:16 am

Looks like there are many enemies in the Crowbank / Mitchem Mall area. Tollyton and Roftwood mostly clear. We haven't checked Shackleville or Kempsterbank thoroughly. Come on over! If you have time, a scout through Brooksville and Mockridge would be useful as well. We're looking for Johnny Fiamma, Lord BlackAdder, and ddoomsoC.

***Crowbank***
Rilie Cinema - ruined, no genny, wide open: Ben Harding (FoD)
Morell Bank - lit
Club Dowdall - lit
Whiteside Bank - lit, kent twinblade (FOD)
Club Head - lit
Club Ainslie - dark, no genny
Farbrother Cinema - ruined
Commins Bank - ruined, no genny, secured, Rob Collick (FoD)

***Vinetown***
Shyar Cinema - lit
Club Atthill - ruined
Club Threadgould - ruined, no genny, secured: Paul Wisby (FoD), Jennifer Thrush (RR)

***Roftwood***
Rillie Bank (genny, no fuel) - IyandaCloud (RRF, 30)
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:13 am

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=986248

this is the jackazz who plunked me in greentown right after i took out the genny. he's from the reapers. ill see u in tollyton. since im a pker.....well.....time for some revenge killing.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:32 am

Brownstains................Running fox dead outside eugene hosp ridley
makeamove alive inside n.w woodruff mall.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:37 am

1 click south of mall in tollyton

You are inside the Wakley Building. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Conrad Gillet (50HP) and Lemoneye (28HP). <-----red rum

can u believe im out of freaken ammo? son of a biscuit
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:01 am

Ahh sorry mein sohn! Sending another PM to the reapers. They aren't very hardcore metagamers, so they'll pretty much shoot any and all Pkers.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:33 pm

Sightings from last night. PKers have largely retreated from Crowbank, they may have gone east further into Vinetown.
There are some dark buildings you can use at the corner of Wray Heights and Gulsonside, may be safer than bunching up in Keys

*** Crowbank ***
Dane Street Police - More Violence (KOS)

*** Tollyton ***
NW Woodroffe - makeamove (Browncoats) <- forum spying asshat
Coy (no genny) - Mama Obama (28)

*** Roftwood ***
Rillie Bank (genny, no fuel) - IyandaCloud (RRF, 40)

*** Gulsonside ***
Chown Bank (no genny) - nemesisGOD (Browncoats)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More PKers are coming
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: