Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

More PKers are coming

Go down 
+6
samfibian
JonPB
mein sohn
kar98
goat hammer
sdguo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

More PKers are coming - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:05 pm

You are inside St Alexander's Hospital, its lobby covered with quarantine posters. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The doors to the street have been secured. There is a crowd of 72 survivors gathered here. [list names]

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here. One of the wards has been decorated with two cubist sculptures, a historical tapestry and two African paintings.

Somebody has spraypainted DELICIOUS FREE CANDY! http://tinyurl.com/dd5u2a onto a wall.

There are four zombies here.

There are two dead bodies here. You recognise LOLosaurus and Lejes.
Since your last turn:

VIckz Neh said "STFU!!! you're not pregnant!! its just the pillows under ur shirt ¬¬, we're not THAT dumb ¬¬" (3 seconds ago)

You stab Lejes for 2 damage. They die
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:06 pm

WAY TOO FUNNY
TOO EPIC FOR WORDS
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:32 am

There are currently 2 MH in St Alexander's Hospital, Lockettside, Loogi and Ms Sara.
EDIT: Josh Clark killed Loogi, only Ms Sara left for now. Almighty Pickle stood up and is somewhere. LOLosaurus looks to be a zed.

They've probably spotted you guys. I suggest you guys kill Ms Sara and move/scout in different directions. There are dark buildings in Wykewood, Old Arkham, Spicer Hills, etc..
Mostly Harmless may be doing a strike to get back at you guys tonight
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:14 pm

2 MH in alexander hosp,atm, prima geidi and ms sara,,I needed to reload, ready for active killing tomorrow! :fiel:

my location is Amatt cinema 13 78 wykewood, no genny :badgoat:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:26 pm

You are inside St Alexander's Hospital, its lobby covered with quarantine posters. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are FrCLasVegasDeCordova (60HP), Zhilo000 (60HP), Alex Barlow (60HP), Hayashi Hiei (50HP), Adam The Butcher (50HP), JohnnyRevolver (60HP), Alex Reynard (50HP), Sam Maddaford (50HP), Anna Billing (50HP), saber111443 (50HP), HarryManback (50HP), Valkryie666 (50HP), bekahredsox (50HP), Mythologico (50HP), karlx (60HP), Hdog69 (60HP), Giak (60HP), doom brigade (60HP), Boomersocks (50HP), AppsMan (50HP), Sixes and Sevens (50HP), Captain Barricade (50HP), test147 (50HP), Steve Farnsworth (50HP), Sentar Caretaker (50HP), Medic 101 (60HP), Jeff Vann (60HP), jordstar9 (50HP), Marikesh (50HP), moomin troll (60HP), Drak Bullimore (60HP), Samuel798 (60HP), Prima Giedi (60HP), Jessica Cranston (50HP), john s mccain (60HP), Nick Figment (60HP), green light (50HP), Carn1 (60HP), Dragon Fang (60HP), exodustinnmann (50HP), bright hippo (60HP), Flavius Julianus (60HP), Don Denton (60HP), Tassicus (50HP), Bill Morrissey (60HP), Z OBLIVION (60HP), Otto West (60HP), Mrlglrggl (50HP), Christian Harper (50HP), Daisydogg (60HP), The Aurelian Herald (30HP), Lazarus Johnson (50HP) and Leondark55 (50HP).

as of Sat 0927 est

RUDDLEBANK
You are inside Major Cinema, a foreign drama film playing on its main screen. Splashes and prints of blood have dried on the walls. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are BananaPie (60HP), ukgamers2 (60HP), Lugaidh (60HP) and Ms Sara (60HP).

0929 EST

I will not be available for a strike i dont think. low ap. i got the guns, just no time. I'll bring the turpentine to share if i have some left this evening. *grabben my pom poms* oh god, thats just sick!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:57 am

Some PK info for your alts around Giddings. We don't have enough personnel up in the NE, if you guys can shoot these cockroaches, it'd be much appreciated!

Spracklingbank

a warehouse (86, 37) - Thandar (KOS)
Harnap, Salvage - lit
Cary (lit) - Sheila Broflovski
Storer (no genny) - TheRorschach (LoD), MY PET MONSTER (anti-Saints zerg)

Pitneybank

Davenport (no genny) - Swing Your Pants (RRF), Jacques Bauer (RRF), Patherapardus (MH)
Byrne Auto Repair - Yangol (RRF)
SW Giddings - Dr Summeroff
MacMillan Hotel - Canderous Ordo
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:23 am

I would be happy to kill my pet monster with my alt..lol I do not like that fool..consider him dead!! :fiel:
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:00 am

Found a (more dangerous) MH!
Old Arkham, Blanchflower Cinema (no genny): DracosterIX (55HP, MH, KOS)

There are probably still 1 or 2 in St Alexander's Hospital, Lockettside

EDIT: Josh Clark & friends killed DracosterIX
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:47 am

You fire your pistol at Prima Giedi for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:31 pm

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1433315 this is our newest member Horacio pagani, and scored the kill against moomin troll,,,please add him to your contacts! :fiel:
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:02 pm

Nice job as always. I think all but these 3 Mostly Harmless are now eating dirt.

Almighty Pickle
ddoomsoC
Zombie in Pajamas

Cubone ran away to Shearbank. Pantherapardus is in Davenport, Pitneybank. Kill the bastard!!
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:52 am

St. George's Hospital, Greentown (VSB) - Almighty Pickle and Zombie in Pajamas.

It's a PKer haven (neutral zone). Some of us can't kill them inside, they'll barbie at us endlessly. But if you guys want to off them, they're free kills!!
Keep in mind that if you do go for them, you have to kill them VERY quickly. Many active healers in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:08 am

sdguo wrote:
St. George's Hospital, Greentown (VSB) - Almighty Pickle and Zombie in Pajamas.

It's a PKer haven (neutral zone). Some of us can't kill them inside, they'll barbie at us endlessly. But if you guys want to off them, they're free kills!!
Keep in mind that if you do go for them, you have to kill them VERY quickly. Many active healers in the hospital.

Naturally Dawn Patrol will never respect any kind of neutral zone poilcy! Later tonight, I will try to organize a hit there..If they feel safe in Green town due to a cease fire zone, I am going to set up shop there for awhile.. The way these pker groups have treated us, with their verbal assaults(Mostly Harmless), accusations of zerging(browncoats, Red Rum, Lord Curtain fruitcake club, Mostly Harmless), password theft support(Lord curtain fruit cake club)..Forums spying(Gentleman Fruitcake Club)..they will never get such satisfaction from us!

:fiel:
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:57 am

Glad to hear that. The pkers are a bunch of cowardly punks who are trying to cheat us by sitting in the neutral zone.

Current targets inside: Almighty Pickle, Zombie in Pajamas, Venetia Phair (Lord Curton), Johnny Bass (RRF), Officer Sam Jackson (PK), Cliff Spab (RRF) + many others.

you guys can do a big hit on this location, but remember you have to do it quick. 2 min max, in and out. They are all in the same IRC channel and will heal each other if they see you.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:04 am

one more high profile target just found:

dipcup (RR) in the Lawrance Building, S Blythville. First time he's stood up in weeks.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:48 am

You are inside the Lawrance Building. The building has been lightly barricaded. Also here are Kenshinx2 (60HP), poli poli (50HP), jacobjonbenet (50HP), Moriardi (50HP), Cotton Eye Joe (60HP) and kar98 (30HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running. The lobby has been decorated with a stuffed lion head, a stuffed crocodile, a stuffed monkey and a stuffed bear.

Somebody has spraypainted KILL ESSA LETTO- Keep Max VSB++ onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's dipcup.
You fire your pistol at dipcup for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:11 am

:shooter:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:47 am

I am at the Ellison cinema in brooksville, dark, no genny..empty, also 4 clicks away from st george hospital in the neutral zone, If I am alive by tomorrow night, I am going into st george to violate the neutral zone treaty! possibly, if not already making Dawn Patrol the most hated team in malton...
Stay in Attack formation!!!.. :fiel:
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:04 pm

morning update

St. George's Hospital, Greentown - Zombie in Pajamas
Vine Cinema, Lockettside (no genny) - LOLosaurus
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:44 am

You fire your pistol at Zombie in Pajamas for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:45 am

You fire your pistol at Claybourne Duvall for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:

venetai phair still in the hospital with 60hp

Last edited by karabiner98 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:48 am

Neutral zone has been violated! :fiel:
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:59 am

LMAO, good work. LOLosaurus looks dead as well.

That leaves these four in the area:

Almighty Pickle
ddoomsoC
Ms sara
Prima Giedi

Last edited by sdguo on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:53 am

in ruddlebank atm regenerating from last nights hit have enough ammo for 1 target. awaiting recon

:GAT:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:19 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More PKers are coming
Page 19 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: