Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

More PKers are coming

Go down 
+6
samfibian
JonPB
mein sohn
kar98
goat hammer
sdguo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

More PKers are coming - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:09 am

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1461665

make a movie's alt.

randallbank in same building as running fox777
martin gen hosp.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:24 am

I just PMed mein sohn with a message. Your group's RG listing got changed, that's not good news.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:57 am

sdguo wrote:
I just PMed mein sohn with a message. Your group's RG listing got changed, that's not good news.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY!!???? where'd my KOS status go??? I WANT CREDIT FOR KILLING TEH the a**hole STACKMAN (THREE TIMES)

*shaking my head* if killing the bad guys is what we believe in then so be it. call us what you want. consider it a compliment. there goes my application for being a bounty hunter .....lmao.........id guess id have to kill myself

mein sohn the pker---> :shooter: :gunner: <-----mein sohn the bad guy getter

SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SERIOUS !!!!!!! IM HAVING A PSYCHOTIC EPISODE!!!!!!! WHO AM I?? WHAT DO I DO NOW?? WHO DO I KILL?? WHAT BUILDING NEEDS.........ooops ,,wrong forum :wrong:
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:31 am

lol ok. quick update for today:

The Baillie Hotel, Ruddlebank - Ms Sara (Mostly Harmless) <- kill her if she's there
St Wolfgang's Hospital, Griggs Heights - a cute kitty (Lord Curton's blah blah)

Zombie in Pajamas was killed in Kirwan Museum, Foulkes Village
LOLosaurus was killed in Rossiter Bank, Nixbank
edit: Just killed again in Crabbe Bank Wykewood

If you guys are entering the area, head to the far west or go south (Old Arkham). MH has been hiding in Wyke, Ruddle, OA, and further away.

We've spread ourselves out from New Arkham to Crooketon, Old Arkham to Mornington.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:27 am

We got a live one!

Lejes (Mostly Harmless) in MacRae Bank, Crooketon (no genny)

One of us, J Clark, is in there. Any chance you can help him out. He has genny & fuel. If not, no worries, we'll get them later.

EDIT: WOW! Lejes went active, Loogi dropped by, Josh ran away. The bad guys have to be in this area.

Come to Foulkes Village, Crooketon, Nixbank, etc...
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:43 pm

(60HP), Anarchist's Cookbook (25HP), Baron von Goldrock (60HP), Scarlet Git (50HP), MrPred (50HP), John Trent (60HP), 237a3 (60HP), Devon Aster (60HP), Barenessvonred (50HP), Hunthar (60HP), ClicheG (50HP), hellsguardian (60HP) and DeepSeaLlama (50HP

SOUTH EAST GIDDINGS. 0446 EST

anarchist cookbook is swordy. <------75% CONFIRMED dont remember if was killed by him. (too much booze)
hellsguardian is makeamove!!!!!!!!!! <---CONFIRMED

BTW Check out Running Fox profile

and Kar.......i wasnt able to retrieve that pm. can you resend

*edit* also.........tasty snack SOUTH WEST GIDDINGS
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:34 pm

Zombie in Pajamas killed one of our allies in Care Bank, New Arkham. He's probably hiding lit within 10ap of that spot.
Loogi is in the Eelms Building, Crooketon
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: HALF OF MOSTLY HARMLESS LOCATED   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:33 pm

moomin troll (30) - Duport Grove Railway Station, Ruddlebank
Almighty Pickle - Holmes Arms, Ruddlebank
LOLosaurus (30) - Rodeney Bank, Ruddlebank (genny, no fuel)
Loogi - Blanchflower Cinema, Old Arkham (no genny)
Cubone (30) - Harmsworth Bank, Kinch Heights (genny, no fuel)

Zombie in Pajamas just killed again in Spraggon Drive RS, Wykewood

EDITED AGAIN!!
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:05 am

Kar and I are in the postion to hit anyone in ruddlebank tonight, if these locations could be reconfirmed, we can strike around 11pm eastern us time with full ap... :fiel:
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:31 am

Thanks goat. My scout is APed out at Corp Boulevard RS in Ruddle. I'll try to check 1 or 2 of the spots in Ruddlebank by 11pm, may only have AP to check Holme Arms...
Club Meteyard is no genny, empty.

You guys may also be interested in this:

Davenport Cinema, Pitneybank (genny, no fuel) - H K 47 (RR), Amber Waves of Pain (RR, 30)
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:01 am

your welcome sd, could you give me the name of the group we are aiding, or are they just local vigilantes, u can PM me it if you want..also, the arelius agustus group..any idea who they are? a friend of mine referred me to them stating they are an anti pk team in locketside..
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:45 am

The group that you are aiding is H.A , a small anti-pk team. There is another anti-pk team in the area, Team Xtreme. Those of us not directly in the area are running scouts.

Almighty Pickle ran away. Not sure if the other 2 MH are still around either, my scout is out of AP. Good luck with your aid! I'll check in late tonight
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:31 am

You are lying outside Sankey Bank, a tall yellow-stone building with boarded-up windows. The building has been very heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside.

Somebody has spraypainted Down with the capitalist economics! Revolution! onto a wall.

There are three dead bodies here. One of them smells strange. You recognise goat hammer.

Since your last turn:

* A flare was fired 2 blocks to the west and 6 blocks to the north. (3 hours and 8 minutes ago)
* You heard a distant groaning 3 blocks to the west and 3 blocks to the north. (1 hour and 39 minutes ago)
* A Hidden Figure installed a generator in the building. (14 minutes ago)
* LOLosaurus refuelled the generator. (12 minutes ago)
* The lights came on inside Sankey Bank. (12 minutes ago)
* DracosterIX said "I'm scared of Dawn Patrol. I hide behind my fear by killing you. Please don't hurt me, oh Dawn Patrol overlords. D=" (9 minutes ago)
* DracosterIX killed goat hammer. (9 minutes ago)
* DracosterIX shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (8 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
* DracosterIX said "DIE PKER SCUM!" (8 minutes ago)
* DracosterIX shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (8 minutes ago)
* You were killed by DracosterIX. (8 minutes ago)
* DracosterIX dumped your body out onto the street. (5 minutes ago)

You are dead.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:32 am

lol. looks like they got the drop on us this time,,,hehe,,thanx for the info sd,,,They are aware of our kOS/ zerg RG bullshit status, right?
any idea who the genny dropper is? I smell an alt....lol
we will get em next time!!
our current location is butler ave rev point in locketside 20 83 if anyone happens to have a poker!!
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:39 am

are at Butler Avenue.

Somebody has spraypainted Revive point. Aurelian Empire = PKers onto a wall.

There are six dead bodies here. Five of them smell strange. You recognise goat hammer amongst them.
Since your last turn:

Ripper P Mason revivified a zombie. (32 minutes ago)
Ripper P Mason shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (32 minutes ago) ...and again.
Scientist Ienzo extracted a DNA sample from you. (31 minutes ago)
Ripper P Mason shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (31 minutes ago)
Ripper P Mason shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (31 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Scientist Ienzo revivified you with a NecroTech syringe. (28 minutes ago)
You heard a loud and distant groaning 3 blocks to the north. (27 minutes ago)

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:41 am

You are at Butler Avenue.

Somebody has spraypainted Revive point. Aurelian Empire = PKers onto a wall.

There are six dead bodies here. Five of them smell strange. You recognise kar98 amongst them.
Since your last turn:

Ripper P Mason revivified you with a NecroTech syringe. (34 minutes ago)
You heard a loud and distant groaning 3 blocks to the north. (29 minutes ago)

Possible actions:

wow that was fast,,who is ripper p mason? he shot at kar but reved me,,lol

we may be able to kill tonight after all!! any vsb locations near target areas?
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:47 pm

You are inside Brent Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are The Living Ted (30HP) and goat hammer (30HP).
You fire your pistol at Ms Sara for 5 damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: More Mostly Harmless (Better get them quick)   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:18 am

Nice kill!

Got new sightings, from TX:

Ms Sara in St Alexader's Hospital, Lockettside

LOLosaurus: Club Balchin. Lighted. (South Blythville on the South Border).

Linthorne Building, Lockettside - DracosterIX

factory 31,85 (Dartside) - Zombie in Pajamas

EDIT: Dracoster killed, LOL ran. ZiP probably ran. Ms Sara may still be there? H.A just did a raid on MH, looks like MH was active during the attack.
One dangerous anti-bh pker in SE Tompson (Kitten Von Mew)
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:43 am

Alright sd,,thanks for info on kitten von meow! I see that one around quite a bit since I arrived,noted, and will be fired on!! lol
:fiel:
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:07 am

No worries goat! I'm not sure if Kitten is still there. The H.A attack didn't go well.

EDIT: 4 MOSTLY HARMLESS TARGETS JUST CONFIRMED

Zombie in Pajamas is STILL in a factory (31,85), Dartside
LOLosaurus in Marke Towers, Lockettside (may be wounded)
moomin troll (50HP) at Vincent Square PD [9-80] in Foulkes Village.
Ms Sara is at a dark Major Cinema [18-83] in Ruddlebank.

Be sure you guys play your AP soon! Mostly Harmless may come back to kill you guys. We found you two sitting in lit buildings, you'll die in those locations. There are good hiding spots in Spicer Hills (Club Barnard - lit), etc.. The cluster of darks around NE Old Arkham are all no genny as well.

Last edited by sdguo on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:37 am

yeah, the attack last night was FUBAR with ap,,we had no choice! we will try to take out one of those targets in a bit.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:44 am

You are lying outside Bugby Place Fire Station, a derelict yellow-stone building with stern gargoyles along its guttering. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Somebody has spraypainted Protected by Order of the Pure Love 28.25 onto a wall.
Since your last turn:

Zombie in Pajamas said "goat hammer, you are a KOS PKer and are on the Zerg List. http://ud-malton.info/rg/i/1221708. Mostly Harmless will not abide PKer scum in our suburb." (17 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (17 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. (16 minutes ago) ...and again. (16 minutes ago) ...and again. (16 minutes ago) ...and again. (16 minutes ago) ...and again. (16 minutes ago) ...and again. (16 minutes ago) ...and again. (16 minutes ago) ...and again. (16 minutes ago) ...and again. (16 minutes ago) ...and again. (16 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas stabbed you with a knife for 2 damage. (16 minutes ago)
You were killed by Zombie in Pajamas. (16 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas dumped your body out onto the street. (15 minutes ago)

You are dead.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:54 am

You are inside Marke Towers. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded.

The lobby has been decorated with a stuffed tiger head.

There is a dead body here. It's LOLosaurus.
You fire your pistol at LOLosaurus for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:59 am

karabiner98 wrote:
zombie in pajamas is in the stock museum 32, 86 dartside, he has 60hp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More PKers are coming
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: