Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

More PKers are coming

Go down 
+6
samfibian
JonPB
mein sohn
kar98
goat hammer
sdguo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
samfibian
ZERO

More PKers are coming - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:02 am

hey Goat, did you happen to get a screeny of who killed Big Percy?

he's not around. name or ID would work while i'm at this thx
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:12 am

sdguo wrote:
SPRAKE CINEMA NEEDS TO BE NUKED, 5 PKERS

Sprake Cinema (genny, no fuel) - Major Hoar (60HP), Ashley Valentine (60HP), Johnny Lawrence (60HP), Ben Harding (53HP) and Agent Rubber Piggy (50HP).

Telfer Cinema (no genny) - Spilled Blood (KOS)

Giles Cinema (lit) - Dr Munoz (Heathers)

Blackmore Cinema (no genny) - some Dawn Patrol traitors, maybe more inside. All friendlies here were just killed.

If you need a place to hide, you can use Bailey, Wray Heights

i need 24 plus hrs to be ready to take on sprake. all we need is fuel and shotguns. as far as blackmore goes....... i dunno. im game for either one. seems like were spread thin here. looks like they bought brain rot with kar98,,,, the wicksted will work for that.

dont care about giles too much, but keep the updates coming. telfer, might be a quit hit. ill get kali to light it up maybe tomorrow
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:40 am

Mein, Ive got a needle ready and waiting for you if you need it
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:30 am

well teh played kar with atiku from what i can see then i got killed and they bought me brain rot, i will not give up
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:43 am

You are lying outside Blackmore Cinema, a narrow concrete building with black crosses painted across its doors. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter. Also here is salubrita (47HP).

There is a dead body here.
Since your last turn:

The lights went out in Hodgkinson Row Fire Station. (6 hours and 45 minutes ago)
atiku installed a generator in the building. (2 hours and 56 minutes ago)
atiku refuelled the generator. (2 hours and 56 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Blackmore Cinema. (2 hours and 56 minutes ago)
atiku said "whooooooo" (2 hours and 56 minutes ago)
kar98 shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (2 hours and 55 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. (2 hours and 54 minutes ago) ...and again. (2 hours and 54 minutes ago) ...and again. (2 hours and 54 minutes ago)
kar98 shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 54 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
You were killed by kar98. (2 hours and 54 minutes ago)
atiku dumped your body out onto the street. (2 hours and 42 minutes ago)
The lights went out in Blackmore Cinema. (2 hours and 40 minutes ago)
You heard a low groaning from somewhere nearby. (2 hours and 37 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 1 block to the east and 10 blocks to the south. (2 hours and 24 minutes ago)
A flare was fired 13 blocks to the north. (10 minutes ago)

You are dead.

Possible actions:

This is all I have, now kar98 has Brain Rot because of them..I am not giving up either, this is the lowest thing I have ever seen in on-line gaming..
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:54 am

I'm sorry to hear about what happened, it's utter bullcrap. These guys should be griefed.
Do you have another account to play in the area? I think it'd be better than getting a rot revive, as he may just hijack you again. May have to wait for Kevan.

Mowlam - genny, no fuel

Blackmore (no genny) - atiku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:49 pm

You are inside Telfer Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Guinevere Fewell (60HP), Kali37 (50HP), Spilled blood (60HP), Fire Marshal Mark (60HP), Evil Swordy (60HP) and Noelani Kiele (60HP). <------NOT A BAD GUY

0552 est

ok, plan A kali---light this puppy up in 12 hrs and I cud use an extra set of hands.
plan B head out to another hidey hole until sat eve and strike telfer (thiis place) AND STRAKE
plan C find atiku and gouge out his eyeballs and ............

Last edited by mein sohn on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PKers in Club Blackburn, needs genny, Kemsterbank   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:40 pm

You are inside Club Blackburn, in the near-darkness of the main dancefloor. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Oliver Donahue (60HP), deaditegirl (60HP) and Ming Toy (45HP).

There is a powered-down radio transmitter here.

I got Ming Toy down to 29 AP, ran outta ammo.

:foxtrot:
Back to top Go down
samfibian
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:09 pm

i took the liberty of posting what happened on RG. I can take it down if you want me to. i also filed on atiku. i have bounties for killing Caesar Augustus, so undoubtedly it won't go through. filed it anyway.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Brainstock/index.php?showtopic=11372&view=findpost&p=11968845

seems BP was the last one to get K'd - and the only one who could actually file on atiku. BP lost the screen to postdata when he clicked on the profile link. :/

only took a few minutes to get a rev at the RP SW of Younghusband's. i'll be at full in a couple hours. Firevixen, Senator Incitatus, and Free Drugs are bodies at the RP with me. I like to kill any of them. I might hang out until i see that anyone of them have risen to see if i can't track them down. i'm anxious to get up, though. don't like being dead.

sorry, kar. i'll help you guys how ever i can.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:40 am

Sprake Cinema, West Grayside is now lit.

Come and kill them if you have AP.

Inside: Ashley Valentine (RR), Johnny Lawrence, Agent Rubber Piggy

Club Sroud, Kinch Heights ( genny, no fuel) - Ben Harding
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:26 am

You are inside Sprake Cinema, a foreign documentary film playing on its main screen. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Gary Wallace (50HP) and Eirwin Prince (50HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 28.01 MHz. The lobby has been decorated with a blown-glass sculpture and a stuffed tiger head.

Somebody has spraypainted REDRUM WAS UP IN THIS barbie! onto a wall

Killed Ashley Valentine. I don't think the others are Pkers. Looks all clear
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:29 am

JonPB wrote:
You are inside Sprake Cinema, a foreign documentary film playing on its main screen. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Gary Wallace (50HP) and Eirwin Prince (50HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 28.01 MHz. The lobby has been decorated with a blown-glass sculpture and a stuffed tiger head.

Somebody has spraypainted REDRUM WAS UP IN THIS barbie! onto a wall

Killed Ashley Valentine. I don't think the others are Pkers. Looks all clear

Cool Jon !!! im outta ap atm. been shopping. will be able to play tomorow
Back to top Go down
samfibian
ZERO

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:36 am

yeah, i was sitting in Pole.

samfibian:
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1097841

killed by

Jake Locker:
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1443177

More PKers are coming - Page 10 Dickhead.th

killed by a level 7. any idea on who this is?
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:01 am

You are at Bunstone Alley. Also here are Angelina Hask (50HP) and Matherman (50HP).

Somebody has spraypainted Revive point run by South Malton Watch onto a wall.

There are five dead bodies here. Two of them smell strange. You recognise Canderous Ordo amongst them.
Since your last turn:

Jayden Belle revivified a zombie. (4 hours and 3 minutes ago)
Jayden Belle shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (4 hours and 3 minutes ago) (Now 2 north.) ...and again. ...and again. (4 hours and 2 minutes ago)Matherman said "Hi Angelina" (2 hours and 16 minutes ago)Matherman shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 16 minutes ago) (They're still here.)
Billy K stood up. (2 hours and 2 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Mowlam Bank. (exactly 2 hours ago)
A flare was fired 12 blocks to the west and 4 blocks to the north. (exactly 2 hours ago)
You heard a loud and distant groaning 4 blocks to the west and 4 blocks to the north. (1 hour and 51 minutes ago) ...and again. (1 hour and 50 minutes ago)
kirkpatric hit you with a crowbar for 2 damage. (1 hour and 30 minutes ago) (Now 1 south.)
Rich Moore smashed you with a cricket bat for 3 damage. (41 minutes ago) (Now 1 east, 5 north.) ...and again.

You are at Bunstone Alley. Also here are Angelina Hask (50HP) and Matherman (46HP).

Somebody has spraypainted Revive point run by South Malton Watch onto a wall.

There are five dead bodies here. Two of them smell strange. You recognise Canderous Ordo amongst them.
Since your last turn:

Bob Griggs revivified you with a NecroTech syringe. (38 seconds ago)

Possible actions: give Bob Griggs medal!!!
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:10 am

Nice job Jon. Another friendly killed Harding in Club Sroud, Kinch Heights (LIT)

Spilled Blood still in Telfer Cinema, West Grayside. I have genny/fuel, if any of you want to kill him, just send me a PM and I'll light it up. (we'll need to GK afterward as well).

Agent Rubber Piggy is in NW Pole

Last edited by sdguo on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:17 am

You are inside Blackmore Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Julius Ivrig (50HP), atiku (56HP) and Billy K (60HP).

You say "wow, atiku, a real man you are! hiding behind a screen and picking on a woman,,Guess u feel like a real tuff guy now? stealing kar98's password and using her against me! You have some morals lad.."

Possible actions:

You are inside Blackmore Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Julius Ivrig (50HP), atiku (56HP) and Billy K (60HP).

You say "and it looks to me the troll has crawled back under the bridge where he belongs, atiku!"

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:29 am

Spilled Blood still in Telfer Cinema, West Grayside. I have genny/fuel, if any of you want to kill him, just send me a PM and I'll light it up. (we'll need to GK afterward as well).

Agent Rubber Piggy is in NW Pole[/quote]

Sdguo: kali has genny and fuel as long as we both live. ill take care of spilled blood. soon. save ur genny and fuel for tomorrow.

Goat: i got some ice packs and 4x4's if u need some. looks like u gotta dose of one of mein sohns good nights out. lol j/k (i never use 4x4's)
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:42 am

i just shot at spilled blood 20 times in a row and missed every time. why? wtf is going on.

Im not joking around here. i just wasted my enitre ap shooting and didnt hit once in a lit building and missed 20x in a row.

is kevan punishing MY ip adress now?

yes, the genny is hooked up and fueled.

i give up
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:45 am

ASSISTANCE IN TELFER PLEASE!!! SPILLED BLOOD. ITS LIT. AND I CANT HIT A TARGET. 2 DAYS WORTH OF STOCKING UP DOWN THE DRAIN.

un freaken believable. never, and i mean never, have i missed so many times in a row.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:56 am

LMAO. If you think Kevan is punishing your IP, use an internet proxy for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kemsterbank ATIKU SIGHTING!!   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:10 am

You are inside the Whitenoll Building. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Heresy Fatima McRea (60HP), a pit bull (60HP), Thirst Pockets (50HP), Rick Zackhov (60HP), Psi baka onna (60HP) and atiku (55HP).

I'm outta AP, he just got here. GO DESTROY HIM!!!

:glf:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:13 am

You are inside Club Blackburn, in the near-darkness of the main dancefloor. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Ming Toy (49HP), deaditegirl (60HP), urban slayer (50HP), Blanemcc (50HP) and ginge95 (55HP).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:17 am

# Abulafia shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (13 hours and 10 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (13 hours and 9 minutes ago) ...and again. (13 hours and 9 minutes ago)
# You were killed by Abulafia. (13 hours and 9 minutes ago)
# Abulafia dumped your body out onto the street. (13 hours and 9 minutes ago)

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=364572
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Running fox777 wrote:
You are inside Club Blackburn, in the near-darkness of the main dancefloor. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Ming Toy (49HP), deaditegirl (60HP), urban slayer (50HP), Blanemcc (50HP) and ginge95 (55HP).

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=894736
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More PKers are coming
Page 10 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: