Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

More PKers are coming

Go down 
+6
samfibian
JonPB
mein sohn
kar98
goat hammer
sdguo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

More PKers are coming - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:51 am

sdguo wrote:
Great thanks. Hope its working. FYI Mostly Harmless has been making kills in the area, please let me know if you see any of them.

You heard a loud and distant groaning 1 block to the west and 3 blocks to the north. (2 hours and 7 minutes ago)
gunns said "LOLosaurus is a pker and is KOS in rogues gallery" (44 minutes ago)
gunns killed LOLosaurus. (43 minutes ago)
ddoomsoC killed gunns. (42 minutes ago)
Lejes said "I am the law." (41 minutes ago)
crook said "you prick ddomsoc" (41 minutes ago)
Lejes killed crook. (41 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas said "I am the law." (41 minutes ago)
theDoc rose from the dead as a zombie. (38 minutes ago)
crook rose from the dead as a zombie. (38 minutes ago)
Loogi said "No, I think I'm the law, guys." (37 minutes ago)
Loogi killed Dr IanVanCheese. (37 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas killed Leonard Smalls. (37 minutes ago)
Lejes shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (36 minutes ago)
DracosterIX said "They don't know who we be. You may be the law, but I am DMX." (36 minutes ago)
Lejes shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (36 minutes ago)
Vakill killed kar98. (35 minutes ago)
Cubone said "CUBONE!" (34 minutes ago)
Vakill shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (34 minutes ago)
Cubone killed Goolina. (33 minutes ago)
Zombie Rubber said "Damn, we do have a Mostly Harmless infestation, don't we..." (33 minutes ago)
Zombie in Pajamas said "We're a myth. Like cooties." (33 minutes ago)
Zombie Rubber said "But not Santa Claus. SANTA CLAUS IS REAL!" (32 minutes ago)
DracosterIX said "*tree*" (32 minutes ago)
DracosterIX killed Argollun. (32 minutes ago)
Vakill said "What was I suppoosed to say again?" (31 minutes ago)
Cubone said "CUBONE!" (30 minutes ago)
Vakill shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (29 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
ddoomsoC shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (29 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
ddoomsoC shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (28 minutes ago)
ddoomsoC stabbed you with a knife for 2 damage. (28 minutes ago) ...and again.
You were killed by ddoomsoC. (28 minutes ago)
Vakill dumped your body out onto th

ummmmm i seeeee some !!!
lmao!!!

K Simpson said "I'm sorry, but when I walk in and see someone at 30 hp, I can't resist." (23 hours and 37 minutes ago)
K Simpson killed Muzzypuzzy. (23 hours and 37 minutes ago)
K Simpson shot you with a pistol for 5 damage. (23 hours and 33

I SEE SOME MORE ..................lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:58 pm

There is a dead body here.

You fire your pistol at Cubone for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:

oops, couldn't resist..lol
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:04 pm

goat hammer wrote:
There is a dead body here.

You fire your pistol at Cubone for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Possible actions:

oops, couldn't resist..lol

Now Now,,,,,,why shall you provoke me like this???.................. but thats some funny sh stuff right there!!!
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Some sightings from a friend in stanbury   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Bartin - lit, empty
Guell: friendly
Brine: Genny, no fuel
Boyd Bank: no generator, TotallyRandomMan (KOS Red Rum)
Twycrosse: Unknown, should be checked
Rowson: Unknown, should be checked
Lacy: the photographer (KOS Mostly Harmless), low HP with two zombies inside, no generator
Beacham: No generator
Dailia Daytripper (KOS)
Mama Obama
Afterbirth Smoothie (KOS)

*** Most of us have our main or secondary characters in the Buckley/Pole area. Hope you guys can clean shop around Nichols!
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:45 am

You fire your pistol at Zenu for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

st simon hosp. ridleybank...........sry.....i just couldnt resist. especially after seeing snaggletooth in north stanbury gking.

*twitching* im uhhh *twitch* getting that urge *twitch* again!!!
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:30 am

Alright , we are loading up guns and going to be a full time traveling anti-pker team!!! sdguo,,where would u like us? anywhere but west grayside...kempsterbank..or wyke hills. :fiel:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:44 am

goat hammer wrote:
Alright , we are loading up guns and going to be a full time traveling anti-pker team!!! sdguo,,where would u like us? anywhere but west grayside...kempsterbank..or wyke hills. :fiel:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAAAA BABYYYYYYYY LOCK AND LOAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :GAT: :GAT: :GAT: :GAT:
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:48 am

That's great news friends. Up to you on where you want to go. I think Stanbury Village and Shackleville is a good spot to kill PKers right now.
The bulk of our forces are nearby, we can support each other with sightings.

If you guys want to be completely independent, you can head up to Shearbank, lot of PKers around those parts as well.

Not sure if mein sohn told you, but our forum got screwed up as well... pkers got hold of the url. I'm quite angry about it, going to migrate to a new forum. These pkers are cheating scum ... need to be taught a lesson in humility.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:09 pm

Yes I did hear about this and I am very sorry this has happened to you,,and I am pretty ticked off at it !!
we will kill any pkers we see in stanturbury village !
also, do these folks strike you as anything? tag says Dark brotherhood..

ou are inside Pescod Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are PhilIip JabIonski (50HP), hardcoreFAKing (60HP), Yes We Can (60HP), blankness (60HP), Lethifold (60HP) and Neil Adler (50HP).

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: ok,,,here goes   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Just inside of Roftwood

You are inside Vere Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are jamatoke (50HP), Atryom (60HP), Taurus Gaunt (60HP), Kali37 (50HP), Noahsan (60HP), BarleyDavidson (42HP), Kevin O'Malley (60HP), GildenSturn (60HP), Dailia Daytripper (60HP), Mama Obama (39HP) and Afterbirth Smoothie (32HP).

Kali37 -------where'd u come from??
jamatoke is AZS------too bad im not a "true pker" id sure like to send a message as to "GO HOME"!!

Dailia Daytripper, Mama Obama and Afterbirth Smoothie <----------stated to others "im not a pker, only a Griefer"

all 3 have gker tags on.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:02 am

You are inside Vere Cinema, an old comedy film playing on its main screen. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are jamatoke (50HP), Atryom (60HP), Taurus Gaunt (60HP), Kali37 (50HP), Noahsan (60HP), BarleyDavidson (42HP), Kevin O'Malley (60HP), GildenSturn (60HP), Dailia Daytripper (60HP) and Charles Darwin (54HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.17 MHz.

Somebody has spraypainted Now Playing: Annie Hall onto a wall.
Since your last turn:

26.17 MHz: "the gk'ers are now in vere cinema. someone light it up so we" (3 hours and 31 minutes ago)
26.17 MHz: "can punch some holes in them." (3 hours and 31 minutes ago)
Muzzypuzzy installed a generator in the building. (3 hours and 18 minutes ago)
Muzzypuzzy refuelled the generator. (3 hours and 18 minutes ago)
Muzzypuzzy said "You seem to be injured, can I help?" (3 hours and 17 minutes ago)
Muzzypuzzy killed Afterbirth Smoothie. (3 hours and 17 minutes ago)
Muzzypuzzy said "oopsie!" (3 hours and 16 minutes ago)
Muzzypuzzy killed Mama Obama. (3 hours and 15 minutes ago)
)

Zenu said "Mein sohn, you might be interested in knowing that I'm pretty much only here to kill TZH. If you keep killing me, you're indirectely aiding text rapists and griefers. Please take this into account in your future dealings with me. Thanks." (1 hour and 32 minutes ago)
Zenu shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (1 hour and 32 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
Zenu hit you with a fire axe for 3 damage. (1 hour and 32 minutes ago)
You were killed by Zenu. (1 hour and 32 minutes ago)

LMAO........and so it begins.......(again) who are the TZH ? and as soon as anyone types anything.....if you,re offended, you're considered a text rapist and griefer.

My philosophy is this, in game, i let my pistols do the talking.

ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED!! NEVER OUTGUNNED!!!
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:31 am

I dont know who they are, but that is why I do not say anything when I kill, Also, the next time we kill zenu,,explain to him/or um her, how Red Rum supports password theives before putting the bullet where it belongs,,into Red Rum members!

:exp: :panzer:
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:52 am

Goat, I think Dark Brotherhood are PKers, I'm not 100% sure. Philip Jablonski (Red Rum) and HardcoreFAKing (zerg) are pkers.

mein sohn, TZH is a semi survivor/PK group. They're very offensive, but they also shoot PKers. I suggest you guys ignore TZH and focus on killing true PKers, like Red Rum.

Also, I found out that the Browncoats were responsible for my forum thievery. Hopefully, we find the rat. In any case, the Browncoats are going to be in for a world of hurt, we will create new accounts to grief them. Currently, they're in Shackleville and Tollyton.
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:35 am

goat: i dont think ive ever said anything to anyone when i killed them. Im not going to start now. its a waste of precious ap. (edit) im sorry, that's a lie!! i did ask gaybourne duvall who he was taking in the superbowl.
would i be considered a griefer if i killed zenu 5 times this week? :D

No worries though, RR is in the house and so are we!! :shooter:

You 3 Veterans just tell me who the bad guys are and I'll make sure they suffer from sleep apnea Sleep

P.S anyone know who this muzzypuzzy is?
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:58 am

goat hammer said "Zenu, u spoke to mein sohn about Red Rum hunting griefers, well, why dont u hunt Teh Stackman and atiku,password high jackers of kar98,,I gues that doesnt matter because they were working for Red Rum,," (12 seconds ago)

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:59 am

goat hammer killed Zenu. (49 seconds ago)
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:11 pm

karabiner98 wrote:
goat hammer killed Zenu. (49 seconds ago)

ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

:awww:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:07 am

Since your last turn:

* Ashley Valentine killed Jessica Rain. (yesterday)
* Ashley Valentine said "Oh dearie me, what did I do, it looks like I just shot you!" (yesterday)
* Ashley Valentine said "An accident it was, of kind regard, because in my backpack lied a trigger guard! I thought it was on, pulled the trigger for a joke, and now I'm laughing, I didn't choke!" (yesterday)
* Ashley Valentine said "The murder was fun, the murder was quick, in front of BillyRay, my brother, the twit!" (yesterday)
* Ashley Valentine said "So in this place, before I go, I leave rum on the floor, here you go!" (yesterday)

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=962945
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:00 am

DontEatMeBrain wrote:
Since your last turn:

* Ashley Valentine killed Jessica Rain. (yesterday)
* Ashley Valentine said "Oh dearie me, what did I do, it looks like I just shot you!" (yesterday)
* Ashley Valentine said "An accident it was, of kind regard, because in my backpack lied a trigger guard! I thought it was on, pulled the trigger for a joke, and now I'm laughing, I didn't choke!" (yesterday)
* Ashley Valentine said "The murder was fun, the murder was quick, in front of BillyRay, my brother, the twit!" (yesterday)
* Ashley Valentine said "So in this place, before I go, I leave rum on the floor, here you go!" (yesterday)

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=962945

For those who write on bathroom walls, rolled their sh poop in little balls.
And those who read these words of wit, ate those little balls of sh poop

Brain !!!!!! you lived!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY FOLKS I HAVE TO DO A QUICK DRIVE BY.............no killen for me tonight.

but I have a quick departing gift for ya

You are inside Club Skardon, in the near-darkness of the main dancefloor. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are Cindy Blair (50HP), Bob Marven (50HP), Ashley Valentine (60HP), the photographer (47HP) and tania cinque (60HP).

That is all.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:00 am

Nice sighting! Please post if you see any other groups of PKers in Shackleville. A couple of us are close by and will try to help.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:08 am

Somebody has spraypainted goat hammer is a living Legend! onto a wall.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:17 am

You fire your pistol at the photographer for 5 damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:17 am

You are inside Club Skardon. Coloured spotlights highlight an empty stage, and distorted music echoes over the speakers. The floor is flecked with fresh blood. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are Cindy Blair (50HP), Bob Marven (50HP), tania cinque (60HP) and kar98 (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 26.16 MHz.

There are two dead bodies here. You recognise Ashley Valentine and the photographer.
You fire your pistol at Ashley Valentine for 5 damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:50 am

karabiner98 wrote:
Somebody has spraypainted goat hammer is a living Legend! onto a wall.

haha that was me. I'm trying to have people like him more
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Got a question folks. How legit is eyesburn? Got a reply from him on the 41st death com website. Do you guys want me to relay any messages to him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More PKers are coming
Page 12 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: