Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Locketside

Go down 
+8
Deadly Intent
August Lost
Big Percy
JonPB
karabiner98
Marshall Killah
mein sohn
goat hammer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

Locketside - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Nice Job everyone! Way to show him we won't yield ! Locketside - Page 20 366603

You are inside Major Cinema, a foreign drama film playing on its main screen. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Kormosch (60HP), HeadlessHorseman (60HP), joeybags (60HP), Sam Thompson (60HP), Silentshawn (60HP) and Hungry Hippopotamus (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 27.46 MHz. A plastic Christmas tree has been set up here, and decorated with green lights. The lobby has been decorated with two lengths of tinsel and a carved pumpkin.

Somebody has spraypainted happy new year onto a wall.

There is a dead body here.
You swing the tree into RickJamesBitchs for 2 damage. They die.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
Deadly Intent
First Lieutenant
Deadly Intent

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm

You are inside Bennet Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Stanley Y, Bob Schmeckel, Mr Gouger, The Mighty Haggis, Bruha, sirtis and samfibian2.

A recently-cut fir tree has been propped up in a crude stand, although its lights have no power.
Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:25 pm

There are twenty-six dead bodies here. Twenty-two of them smell strange. You recognise Fred Costello- and Psychotic Pantomime- amongst them.

and i just got killed by a zed of the LoD >.<

they want more...
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:23 am

You say "donkey what?? u sick bastard"

You are inside Bennet Cinema, a foreign romance film playing on its main screen. The floor is flecked with dried blood. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Stanley Y (60HP), Bob Schmeckel (60HP), Bruha (60HP), Mr Gouger (60HP), <<---still here. The Mighty Haggis (60HP) and samfibian2 (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running. A recently-cut fir tree has been propped up in a crude stand, and decorated with red lights. The lobby has been decorated with a length of tinsel.

Somebody has spraypainted Dawn Patrol suck donkey c0x! onto a wall.

You say "donkey what?? u sick bastard"

There is a dead body here. It's sirtis.
You fire your pistol at sirtis for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGgaiW9vtg
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:48 am

You are lying outside Amatt Cinema, a small metal-and-glass building criss-crossed with police tape. The building has been very heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside. Thick snow covers the ground, with footprints entering from the west and south, and leaving to the east.

Somebody has spraypainted Dawn Patrol Fall Out Shelter, Keep Dark. Thank You onto the 'now showing' board.

There is a lone zombie here.

There is a dead body here.

Since your last turn:

* Raven Corvus installed a generator in the building. (17 hours and 40 minutes ago)
* Raven Corvus refuelled the generator. (17 hours and 35 minutes ago)
* The lights came on inside Amatt Cinema. (17 hours and 35 minutes ago)
* Raven Corvus said "Elliot, you like Milton huh? Ok here is a quote: Abashed the Devil stood, And felt how awful goodness is, and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely” http://ud-malton.info/rg/i/1320509" (17 hours and 33 minutes ago)
* Raven Corvus killed Elliot Anderson with a pistol. (17 hours and 33 minutes ago)
* Raven Corvus shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (16 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.
* Raven Corvus shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (16 hours and 53 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (16 hours and 52 minutes ago) ...and again. (16 hours and 52 minutes ago) ...and again. (16 hours and 52 minutes ago) ...and again. (16 hours and 52 minutes ago) ...and again. (16 hours and 52 minutes ago)
* Raven Corvus said "Well today you're the Goat and I am the Hammer http://ud-malton.info/rg/i/1221708" (16 hours and 52 minutes ago)
* Raven Corvus shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (16 hours and 51 minutes ago)
* You were killed by Raven Corvus. (16 hours and 51 minutes ago)
* Raven Corvus dumped your body out onto the street. (16 hours and 51

lol! mein Raven Corvus
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:12 am

You are inside Crabbe Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Sookie Stackhouse and Raven Corvus.

A recently-cut fir tree has been propped up in a crude stand.

Possible actions:

what an idiot he came to make his stay next to me, who has fuel? i have a genny
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:58 am

You are inside St Alexander's Hospital, its lobby covered with quarantine posters. The building has been very strongly barricaded. There is a crowd of 78 survivors gathered here. [list names]

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running, and powering a radio transmitter that's currently set to 28.12 MHz. Green Christmas lights decorate the room. One of the wards has been decorated with a stuffed eagle, a skull and 11 carved pumpkins.

Somebody has spraypainted VSB++ onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's David Sly-.

You fire your shotgun at David Sly for 10 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 2 points of that damage. They die.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:06 am

ou are lying outside Crabbe Bank, a fire-damaged metal-and-glass building with a fountain at its entrance. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside. Thick snow covers the ground, with footprints entering from the east and south, and leaving to the north and west.

Since your last turn:

* You heard a loud and distant groaning 3 blocks to the south. (2 hours and 48 minutes ago)
* Josh Clark stabbed you with a knife for 2 damage. (2 hours and 39 minutes ago)
* Josh Clark installed a generator in the building. (2 hours and 38 minutes ago)
* Josh Clark refuelled the generator. (2 hours and 38 minutes ago)
* The lights came on inside Crabbe Bank. (2 hours and 38 minutes ago)
* Josh Clark shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 38 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. (2 hours and 37 minutes ago) ...and again. (2 hours and 37 minutes ago) ...and again. (2 hours and 37 minutes ago) ...and again. (2 hours and 37 minutes ago) ...and again. (2 hours and 37 minutes ago)
* You were killed by Josh Clark. (2 hours and 37 minutes ago)
* Josh Clark dumped your body out onto the street. (2 hours and 36 minutes ago)
* You heard a loud and distant groaning 3 blocks to the south. (2 hours and 34 minutes ago)
* You heard a distant groaning 3 blocks to the south. (1 hour and 52 minutes ago)

You are dead.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:32 pm

You are inside MacRae Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are RayHanley (60HP), Oncle Shu (60HP), LanCooper (60HP) and Grandmas Boy (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running.

Somebody has spraypainted No zombie is safe from Chicago Ted onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Josh Clark.
You fire your pistol at Josh Clark for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

Redemption Locketside - Page 20 286514
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Josh Clark shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (5 hours and 28 minutes ago) ...and again.
Josh Clark shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (5 hours and 28 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (5 hours and 27 minutes ago)
Josh Clark said "mein sohn War Were Declared, Death to Dawn Patrol!" (5 hours and 27 minutes ago)
Josh Clark shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (5 hours and 27 minutes ago) ...and again.
You were killed by Josh Clark. (5 hours and 27 minutes ago)

there you have it folks!! GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!! Locketside - Page 20 704299 yeaaa baby

any questions?? you do?? NO YOU DONT!!!!
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Locketside - Page 20 676137 way to go august
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Karabiner98 wrote:
You are inside Crabbe Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Sookie Stackhouse and Raven Corvus.

A recently-cut fir tree has been propped up in a crude stand.

Possible actions:

what an idiot he came to make his stay next to me, who has fuel? i have a genny

Dont do it Kar, she's mine!! lol
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:59 am

Response from Dawn Patrol

In response to the message regarding the killing of your members, I would like to relay a one-finger salute and a 2 by 4 across the face. -Squishier, Dawn Patrol

But you forget 1 thing Squishier... We will have fun putting bullets in all of your group members. We are in the killing profession and we are good at our jobs. *Returns Salute* --Josh Clark 02:08, 10 January 2010 (UTC)

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Talk:Cannonball_Crew/Team_Xtreme#Response_from_Dawn_Patrol
Back to top Go down
mein sohn
General
mein sohn

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:49 am

Karabiner98 wrote:
Response from Dawn Patrol

In response to the message regarding the killing of your members, I would like to relay a one-finger salute and a 2 by 4 across the face. -Squishier, Dawn Patrol

But you forget 1 thing Squishier... We will have fun putting bullets in all of your group members. We are in the killing profession and we are good at our jobs. *Returns Salute* --Josh Clark 02:08, 10 January 2010 (UTC)

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Talk:Cannonball_Crew/Team_Xtreme#Response_from_Dawn_Patrol

Somebody needs to tell this Snot nosed Punk that if he needs any pointers on "being in the killing business" then we'll be glad to assist. Otherwise, they might want to invest in other small business endeavors because they will go BANKRUPT!!
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:40 pm

You are inside Crabbe Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. A few bloody handprints are smeared across the wall. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here are Billy the Fish (60HP), Kajapien2 (60HP), Hungry Hippopotamus (60HP), Maxim Gorky (60HP) and sunb0rn (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running. A recently-cut fir tree has been propped up in a crude stand. The lobby has been decorated with a cubist sculpture.

Somebody has spraypainted http://www.drunkduck.com/Arachnid_Goddess/ onto a wall.

There is a dead body here. It's Raven Corvus.
You swing the tree into Raven Corvus for 2 damage. They die

I am going to lock up the lockettside thread soon so please use the teamxtream thread to post further kills,,,we are probably going to be forced out of lockettside by the knights templar.ooops, I mean MOB any way. Also please read the group announcement post for new mission,,
Back to top Go down
Marshall Killah
Captain
Marshall Killah

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:05 pm

i wont participate on this war. u know i dont want a bounty hehe. i'm gonna try to keep the pkers down. u focus on the team Xbox
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:47 am

ou are lying outside Priscott Cinema, a four-storey red-brick building surrounded by a large paved plaza. The building has been very heavily barricaded - you can see no way to enter.

Lights are on inside. Thick snow covers the ground, with footprints entering from the north-west, north, east and south-east, and leaving to the north, south-east and south-west.

Somebody has spraypainted -=[ Entry Point - Sorry Zeds, Live Folks Only ]=- onto the 'now showing' board.

There is a lone zombie here.

Since your last turn:

* Jimaine Dunwich installed a generator in the building. (8 hours and 10 minutes ago)
* Jimaine Dunwich refuelled the generator. (8 hours and 10 minutes ago)
* The lights came on inside Priscott Cinema. (8 hours and 10 minutes ago)
* Jimaine Dunwich shot you with a shotgun for 8 damage. (8 hours and 10 minutes ago)
* Jimaine Dunwich shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (8 hours and 10 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. (8 hours and 9 minutes ago) ...and again. (8 hours and 9 minutes ago) ...and again. (8 hours and 9 minutes ago)
* Jimaine Dunwich said "The object of war is not to die for your faction, but to make the other bastard die for his.http://ud-malton.info/rg/i/1222512" (8 hours and 9 minutes ago)
* Jimaine Dunwich shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (8 hours and 9 minutes ago)
* You were killed by Jimaine Dunwich. (8 hours and 9 minutes ago)
* Jimaine Dunwich dumped your body out onto the street. (8 hours and 9 minutes ago)

You are dead.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
August Lost
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:15 am

JD and Coke shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (2 hours and 18 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. ...and again.
You were killed by JD and Coke. (2 hours and 18 minutes ago)
JD and Coke dumped your body out onto the street. (2
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1449728
Back to top Go down
Mike Smith

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:09 am

It's good to see TSF isn't the only group clearing retards out of Locketside. You fella's are welcome to rest in Jolliffe whenever you need, though it's been getting zombie zerg'd lately by what I can only imagine are Amber's lacky's or her zergs.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:01 pm

Mike Smith wrote:
It's good to see TSF isn't the only group clearing retards out of Locketside. You fella's are welcome to rest in Jolliffe whenever you need, though it's been getting zombie zerg'd lately by what I can only imagine are Amber's lacky's or her zergs.

thanks Mike and Locketside - Page 20 697272 . If you need any help killing anyboby let me know! Drop in any time Locketside - Page 20 354220
Back to top Go down
puddleofaids
Corporal
puddleofaids

PostSubject: barzarkahr of team xtreme   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:54 am

just found barzarkahr in Vine Cinema. made an attempt but my rolls were bad. left him with 8hp. i tried though and ran out of AP. i'm only one building over at the moment. I guess my eyes were bigger than my puddle. lol!

Locketside - Page 20 Barzarkahr2
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:58 am

puddleofaids wrote:
just found barzarkahr in Vine Cinema. made an attempt but my rolls were bad. left him with 8hp. i tried though and ran out of AP. i'm only one building over at the moment. I guess my eyes were bigger than my puddle. lol!

Locketside - Page 20 Barzarkahr2

Nice Job! you found one we didn't know about..Let's get barzarkahr pushin up daisys! Locketside - Page 20 532721
Back to top Go down
puddleofaids
Corporal
puddleofaids

PostSubject: ObiFireFighter KOS sighting   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 am

i'm currently in Olsen Bank in Greentown. No lights. don't have enough AP or ammo but there is a KOS PKer in here if anyone is able.

Locketside - Page 20 ObiFirefighter
Back to top Go down
puddleofaids
Corporal
puddleofaids

PostSubject: 2 for one special   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:49 am

I have a friend "samfibian" in Bennet Cinema"/Southblytheville. He emailed me and informed me that if i was able there are currently two Columbine Kids in there together. No light. so gen and fuel needed. Happydisgustingwow and Terror Kitty are both in there.
Back to top Go down
karabiner98
Deputy Commander
karabiner98

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:03 pm

tell samfibian we said hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locketside   Locketside - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locketside
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: