Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Dawn Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Memory of My Peanut

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

More PKers are coming

Go down 
+6
samfibian
JonPB
mein sohn
kar98
goat hammer
sdguo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

More PKers are coming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:05 am

You are inside Giles Cinema, its auditorium in darkness. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here are Thug Behram and Amber Waves of Pain.

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel, and connected to a powered-down radio transmitter.

looks like were getting some old friends moving in
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:25 am

You guys should team up on the chatbox and annihilate those two
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:59 pm

Update:

Giles, West Grayside is lit
Wicks, East Grayside is genny, no fuel
Bailey and Sollas, Wray Heights are no genny

Friendly killed blanemcc (Sonny's lapdog) in the Cherington Building, Wray Heights last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Rotter's Relief...1 dead   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:01 pm

You fire your pistol at Summer Cummings for 5 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 1 point of that damage. They die.

:glf:
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:20 pm

You are inside the Kene Building. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here is Thug Behram (24HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running.

You attack Thug Behram for 3 damage. They drop to 24 HP.

This is in Tapton. Ive got no ammo, so I was hitting him with my fireaxe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:02 am

You fire your shotgun at Thug Behram for 10 damage. Their flak jacket absorbs 2 points of that damage. They die.

thugs out of the way for the moment ... i left his body there if anyone wants to send em a head shot , just a thought
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:17 am

Just saw this screenshot on brainstock:

http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/02-12-09_1700hrs_PUBLIC/IN_94-52__908-1ed-67e.html

Doc Ryleigh (RR) is in Club Golding, Wyke Hills (lit). Two neighboring clubs are dark.

Also, Telfer Cinema, West Grayside (genny, no fuel) - Ler0y Jenklns (KOS, DORIS)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:24 am

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1101125

jsut killed me at the Topleaf...

where should i get revived dudes?
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Alright, here is the plan for friday..If you are joining in the attack and are revived like kar, swordy and myself,,stay down until we go in...if you die before the attack tomorrow and cannot get a rev before the attack. I cant tell you what to do other than wait at a local rev point and be aware that they are rev point killing us!
Be patient, it will be worth it!
I will be in chat around 11:15 eastern usa time,,we are going in at 11:30ish, try not to be late, I am not waiting around! I will reaveal the target area at the moment of attack because of site security issues that I have not had the time to correct,,It will be corrected soon and the site will be re-opened for recruitment again!
:fiel:
Back to top Go down
https://goathammer.forumotion.com
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:58 pm

Tebbett NT, Buttonville - Venetia Phair (RR)

apparently, dipcup(RR) was in the Howlett Motel, Wyke Hills last night. Not sure if he's still there

Zombie In Pajamas (Mostly Harmless) was reported in Tinney Bank, Buttonville (genny, no fuel) last night. Not sure if he's still there.

Narkis (RR) in St. George's Hospital, Kempsterbank

Tapton:

no genny - Osbert
lower darks, Zuryk are lit

St Piran's Church - Doc Ryleigh (RR)

** Went through lower and west Kinch, only saw unaffiliated pkers
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:54 am

If anyone needs a revive, ive got 2 syringes ready. Just tell me where.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PKer spotted   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:50 am

You are inside Urban General Hospital, its emergency room in disarray. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Izzit, Chickoo Bird, A Lone, Red Cop, drafted funny, Ivan Davydov, John Lorenzo, Crabs Quartucci, wopwop, stryderjzw, Kenobii, Peter Capper, Keal Hunter, big gay eamo, Imgonnadiesoon, Banokles, chris garlin, crafter951, a large stuffed cow, ulrichschmidt, Peter Marcuse, Serge strike, Uialoki, Kvakva, jakii, mastergeneral, Doctor Benson, Zombie Fetish, im not who you think, MrCopperfield, R682818, Richard Farrant, Amy Vilpanza, Nellie Harmon, Jack Wang, donaflick, Mikhayl Selmas, Edmund Titchener, Saralan, Jocularity, Breeluc, Qcvar, daemon13, JojoRomero, Aquila Pennata, Anita Blair, David Ariza, Sunday Addams, Ishida Uryuu, Doctor Sanchez, Claybourne Duvall, DrJoshKidder, Nickitaa, stelor, RevJeffreyCorpse, Master Steerpike, Alvy Fang, Angel Wolf, QBeeII, Janus Abernathy, Karl Holztaler and Nicholas Castlefield.

He's in Kinch Heights.

:foxtrot:
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:40 am

Whitty Bank, Williamsville (no genny) - Zombie in Pajamas (KOS, Mostly Harmless)

Good luck on your raid tonight
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:03 pm

There are two dead bodies here. You recognise RockHopper Pengu and Agent Rubber Piggy.
You stab Agent Rubber Piggy for 2 damage. They die.

Possible actions:

HAHA,,and we got four of them!!! thank you makeamove ,JonPB, and kar98,,,you 3 are the best!!!

:yeah: :fiel: <----thats us!!!
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Leroy Jenkins (KOS, DORIS) is still sitting in Telfer Cinema, West Grayside (genny, no fuel). Should be an easy kill with a fuel can.
Club Broadbear and Club Garwood, West Grayside are no genny.

Club Veysey, Kinch Heights is no genny. Finlay Cinema, Kinch Heights is genny, no fuel.

Just saw this public screenshot:
http://www.urbandead.info/iwrecords/02-14-09_1200hrs_PUBLIC/IN_96-52__6db-21e-3d5.html

Nurcombe Bank, Wyke Hills (lit) - GeneralMayhem (KOS, RR)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:39 am

You are inside Carpendale Bank. The vault lies open, its contents either looted or transferred. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been very heavily barricaded. Also here is Cillive (10HP).

in the bank , 50,79 .. got cillive down to 10hp and out of ap ... would appreciate any help i could get with the LCGHC member
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Vakill was taken down once, he interrupted my conversation with his wanton shooting, so i had to put him down...
Now don't make me do it to any other dogs, make XD
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:41 pm

Mostly Harmless (at least these five are in the area)

ddoomsoC made a kill in Osbert Bank, Tapton today
DracosterIX (false tag The Saints) was killed in Copeland NT, West Grayside today
LOLosaurus was killed in Carpendale Bank, Kempsterbank yesterday. Haven't spotted him today.
Vakill
Zombie in Pajamas

Looks like you guys got West Grayside on lockdown.

*** Please let me know if you see the genny status of any dark building change. Currently, we're tracking the genny status of most darks.
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:05 pm

DracosterIX is a Saint imposter? wow, I have him on my contacts as an ally,,,would u like me to KOS him the next time I see him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:15 pm

squish !!!! i cant believe you went there ... you wanna get bit too i see ... better call backup my friend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Hey, I have reeses chocolate and peanut butter cups, a dog's worst nightmare.
Back to top Go down
sdguo
Saints

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:52 pm

Haha. If you see DracosterIX, kill him. If you spot him, but are unable to kill him, post his location. I will pass it on, plenty of people are interested in shooting him for false tagging.

Wyke Hills

Nurcombe Bank (lit) - Selector
Cheesman Bank (genny, no fuel)
Club Morris (no genny) - atiku, Lewyn (RR), A pain in the axe (RR, 30hp)
A pain in the axe is also false tagging as The Saints

NE Buckley - Anime's non PKer Alt (RR)

*** BTW if you want to hit the Wyke Hills RR PKers, there are some dark spots you can use in Buttonville (Club Dell/Hunt) or Hollomstown(Bendall, SW darks)

Last edited by sdguo on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonPB
Colonel
JonPB

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:20 am

You are inside Club Haidon, in the near-darkness of the main dancefloor. With the lights out, you can hardly see anything. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded. Also here are Valant The Hunter (50HP), deaditegirl (32HP), Gary Kett (50HP), Oba Yozo (50HP) and LaSantaDeVita (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is out of fuel, and connected to a powered-down radio transmitter.

I didn't have enough ap to kill her. Anyone want to do it?
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:09 am

Beer Ref killed Turkmenbashi. (2 hours and 10 minutes ago)
Beer Ref said "Thanks for PK'n me Turkmenbashi, we're even for now!" (2 hours and 9 minutes ago)
Beer Ref said "Down with Red Rum! Cap'n Morgan rum… now that's a different story! I'll have another! Yum!" (2 hours and 9 minutes ago)

Go AZS!!! :yeah: :fiel:
Back to top Go down
goat hammer
Admin
goat hammer

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:35 am

Since your last turn:

Livyl said "You bastard, you killed my hero! duhhh Dawn Patrol!" (9 minutes ago)
Livyl shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (9 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again.

Possible actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More PKers are coming   More PKers are coming - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More PKers are coming
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Patrol :: HisHerstory-
Jump to: